Notices
Suspension & Brakes Theory, alignment, spring rates....

extremepowerouters reputation?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 06:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default extremepowerouters reputation?

i'm looking into buying a whole set of omnipower supsension upgrades from extremepowerouters. but first i wanna know some first hand experiences!

i live all the way in the netherlands so if his service is crap or he does'nt deliver as promised, i can't drive over and whoop his ***

no offense to extremepowerouters, i just want to be sure i'm not the next victim of E-scam....
Old 04-12-2006, 03:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: extremepowerouters reputation? (wolve)

i bought a set of koni yellow's off of them maybe 1.5 years ago, and everything went great. I think they got to my door sooner then he said too, wich is never a bad thing.
Old 04-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: extremepowerouters reputation? (wolve)

They got some mix revies in their threads.. looks like they deleted and create all new ones.. other then that they seem to be ok.. i honestly would look more at someone who is an authorized dealer.. they normally are up to par on latest versions and or waits.
Old 04-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: extremepowerouters reputation? (KTeller8)

very tru Kteller, i didn't relize he wasn't an authorized deal of the omnipower stuff.

I'd check out Kteller8 i have never heard anything bad about his customer service.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: extremepowerouters reputation? (slammed_93_hatch)

I bought a set of Koni's off of them a while back. extremepowerouters seemed to me like he dropped shipped all of his shipments and didn't know the current inventory on them. I got the shocks 2 weeks after ordering and never recieved tracking info. I had called him once and he just didn't know when they'd ship, except they would soon.

He's not out to scam money, just drop ships all his orders and doesn't keep up on the inventory level and inform the customer of shipping status.
Old 04-13-2006, 03:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: extremepowerouters reputation? (Marauder)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Marauder &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I bought a set of Koni's off of them a while back. extremepowerouters seemed to me like he dropped shipped all of his shipments and didn't know the current inventory on them. I got the shocks 2 weeks after ordering and never recieved tracking info. I had called him once and he just didn't know when they'd ship, except they would soon.

He's not out to scam money, just drop ships all his orders and doesn't keep up on the inventory level and inform the customer of shipping status.</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats funny i had a very simallar experience with them on my omni sport coilovers i ordered, they were dropshipped directly from omnipower inc. in CA
Old 04-14-2006, 05:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

My best friend ordered a lightened flywheel from them on a Tuesday. He even requested 2day air shipping for an extra $60 b/c he needed it by the weekend.

He hadn't received the flywheel by Saturday, so he cancelled the order. It took them 2 weeks to get him his money back. They rarely responded to his emails and never answered their phone calls.

I should also mention that ExtremePowerOutters is located in Boca Raton and my friend lives in Miami. That is a 1.5 hour drive apart and they couldn't get a flywheel here in 2 days.