Brake pads for Brembo big brake kit - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Brake pads for Brembo big brake kit

Old 03-19-2017, 12:57 PM   #1
Honda-Tech Member

Default Brake pads for Brembo big brake kit

I have a 2002 RSX Type S with the Brembo big brake kit and I'm currently on the hunt for some brake pads. Brembo seems to only sell the pads with the kit, not separately. I've been doing my research and it looks like pads from a 350z with Brembos are the ones to get. Does anyone have any insight on this?
Automogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 05:43 PM   #2
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Brake pads for Brembo big brake kit

I'm not sure which pad will fit, but when I needed to get pads for my 2001 Audi S4 with 355 Brembos, I got them thru Raceshopper at Discount Performance Brakes - Brake Pads & Brake Rotors- RACEShopper.com They've got quite a few different pad brands and compounds to choose from. I initially used Ferodo DS2500 pads for the street, plus for light track use. Anyway, maybe check with them. - Jim
Calif_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:56 PM   #3
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Brake pads for Brembo big brake kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calif_Kid View Post
I'm not sure which pad will fit, but when I needed to get pads for my 2001 Audi S4 with 355 Brembos, I got them thru Raceshopper at Discount Performance Brakes - Brake Pads & Brake Rotors- RACEShopper.com They've got quite a few different pad brands and compounds to choose from. I initially used Ferodo DS2500 pads for the street, plus for light track use. Anyway, maybe check with them. - Jim
Hey thanks!! I ended up going with the Hawk Performance HPS Performance Ceramic Brake Pads. I'm hoping they fit when they get here. Lol. And FYI, turns out the 350z pads are way too big.
Automogirl is offline   Reply With Quote