Notices
Suspension & Brakes Theory, alignment, spring rates....

alignment good but car still pulling?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 08:25 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: alignment good but car still pulling?

Hey kcari - I just saw this thread from a number of years ago. My car seems to be exhibiting the same symptoms that yours did in 2009 - if I hold my steering wheel straight my car heads left very quickly. I am always edging the steering wheel a little bit right in order to drive straight. I've had multiple alignments and am told that it is good. I've swapped my tires left to right (both in the front and the rear) and nothing has changed. It feels like my car is dog-tracking though I don't know if it really is. And my steering wheel feels lighter than it used to. Did you end up figuring out the problem with your car? If so, what was the problem?
Old 03-03-2014, 08:30 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: alignment good but car still pulling?

Hey kcari - I just saw this thread from a number of years ago. My car seems to be exhibiting the same symptoms that yours did in 2009 - if I hold my steering wheel straight my car heads left very quickly. I am always edging the steering wheel a little bit right in order to drive straight. I've had multiple alignments and am told that it is good. I've swapped my tires left to right (both in the front and the rear) and nothing has changed. It feels like my car is dog-tracking though I don't know if it really is. And my steering wheel feels lighter than it used to. Did you end up figuring out the problem with your car? If so, what was the problem?