4 wheel brake tuck kits - opinions - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Suspension & Brakes Theory, alignment, spring rates....

4 wheel brake tuck kits - opinions

Old 03-08-2019, 07:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default 4 wheel brake tuck kits - opinions

Hey guys, I've been looking into some of the booster eliminator kits out there and my currently plans are to have GSR front and rear brakes but wanted to know your opinions on the various kits out there. Took a look at Chase Bays kit that eliminates the factory proporitioning value and moves it inside the cabin by the driver. Any thoughts on their kits relative to others out there like finishing lines, etc. Personally I like the kits that run a short line into the area between the engine bay and firewall so was looking into something of that nature. Maybe you guys can chime in on piecing together a kit using various sites which might be more cost effective then going with the CB kits which retails for like $450, just curious what you guys thought and routes you took. Much appreciated!
Old 03-14-2019, 07:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 4 wheel brake tuck kits - opinions

Hmmm, guess not too many peeps with this set up. I was very curious on experiences with the Bias valve which allows you to adjust more pressure where needed. Well very interested in Chase Bays product so I'll most likely go ahead and make the purchase and then maybe do a write up in the future on my experience.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 4 wheel brake tuck kits - opinions

Here is a link at the set up I was referring to. https://www.chasebays.com/collection...bbe-ininterior

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: