Notices

Stolen GSR DB8

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen GSR DB8

Last night my car was stolen from Coldwater Springs Apartment Complex in Avondale, AZ. It is a 1996 Acura Integra GSR 4 door with a type R wing. The motor had a gloss red valve cover with some scrap marks from sanding off the DOHC VTEC. Also half moons were cut out of the valve cover(the cuts are noticablly not perfect perfect) so the AEM Tru time cam gears could be seen. A/C nd Power Steering fully pulled with a Blackworks Half radiator. Has Avid motor and tranny mounts. AEM lighten alternator pulley. Silver AEM sticker on the left side under the hood. Has DC Sport Header with no name high flow cat nd skunk2 2.5" cat back exhaust. Has 8k HIDS with amber bumper lights. Skunk2 Pro Seris Intake Manifold nd 70mm Throttle Body. AEM chrome short ram intake wit dry flow filter. has 10.2 mm spark plug wires red. car nd tranny vins matched. but motor was different. Screw holes in the front bumper from where it used to hav a lip. theres a dent up on the hood from the valve cover when someone ran across it. drivers door has a vertical paint crack that is starting to rust. just put a Wink mirror in nd covered the back of it wit stickers. has a black nd red i <3 haters sticker on top passenger side of windshield. also the windshield is crack across the bottom nd little crack on the passenger side. passenger side rear door has big dent from someone kicking it. blue painters tape on the top passenger side windshield weather stripping because it wont stay down. interior has EP3 seats wit a NRG black suede wit red stitching on a black detachable hub nd gold adapter. had a gsr cluster wit a vtec light built it. also had a white cluster face gsr cluster sittin in the back. has no rear seats, door panels, or deck covering the speakers. has a sony xplod 1000 watt amp nd sony xplod 12" sub. trunk is completly gutted. rear window has 3 stickers on the driver side. on the top is a white haterade sticker wit the gaterade lightening bolt nd on the bottom a white "no fat chicks car will scrap" under that it has a sticker that is black that looks lik a bar code. back bumper has carbon by the exhaust that will always be there. by the exhaust on the bumper is a sticker that has a honda emblem nd says "my vtec goes bwaaaahhhh" in black. cant miss it!! suspension is blown skunk2 struts on ebay coilovr sleeves in the front nd only coilovr springs in the rear. the car is SLAMMED on gsr fat fives. the front 2 are gray wrapped in bfg g-forces 215/50 r15 the rears were black wrapped in kuhmo estas 195/50 r15. this car was EVERYTHING. PLEASE let me kno if you find or hear of parts for sale or hav seen the car in a area. Text or Call anytime 623-826-2770 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 623-826-2770 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. if i dont answer leav a voicemail wit info. also email thanks *pics are bout 2 months old engine bay does hav everything pulled now along wit cruise control gone nd windshield washer tank*

Old 01-07-2011, 08:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Stolen GSR DB8

sorry to hear about your car. hope you find it soon..
Old 07-12-2011, 08:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I feel your pain my man. Right down to the color. http://www.hondamarketplace.com/show....php?t=2954259
Old 07-12-2011, 09:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn thieves. sorry for the loss. hope for a quick recovery of the vehicle.

have to ask, what type of security did u have on it?? Thieves love these vehicles.. especially the GS-Rs.