Notices

B16a first gen swap for 850 obo in Utah. CHEAP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B16a first gen swap for 850 obo in Utah. CHEAP!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling my old B16A1 Honda motor. I bought this first generation motor from Japan as a full swap. I still have everything for the swap except the transmission, crank, and clutch/flywheel. The swap never came with an ECU. I am selling everything I have for this B16 as a one package deal. The motor is disassembled. The block internals are disassembled .The top section of the head internals are disassembled. I have very part for the whole motor and all accessories. All of the internals have been wrapped in protecting wrap and zip lock bagged.

The motor will come with all accessories that came with the swap. That consist of alternator, starter, power steering pump, full wiring harness, a PLACE RACING FRONT MOUNT, full intake manifold, oil pump, air condition pump, throttle, distributor, fuel rail, AXLES, and many many more parts. Like I said I have everything in a full swap except the transmission, clutch/flywheel, and crank.

The deal with the crank and clutch/flywheel is I had a kid wanting to buy the full block. He paid me the full amount. Grabbed the clutch/flywheel and the crank, then told me he’d be back for the rest of the block and I never heard from him again. I do have the end caps to the block. A new crank should only cost $25 used or about $100 brand new.

I had intensions of fully building is motor with my turboed B16 CRX. But like lots of others I ran out of money. I thought I could use to later in life, but never have. I need money for school tuition so I am forced to let this baby go for CHEAP. I bought the full swap for $1,600 from a Japanese Motor Importer. The motor had passed all compression test and leak test. When I ripped it apart looking to build it the motor was in IMMACULATE CONDITION.

I am selling this as a package deal. You will get the full swap except the crank, clutch/flywheel, and of course transmission. The only catch is you will have to assemble the parts yourself.

This motor is perfect for someone looking to fully build a B16 turbo Honda. These swaps are going for $1,400-1,800 at importers, ebay, or local websites. I am willing to part with the whole setup for $850.00. The axles alone are selling for $150. So I think to get the full swap, just disassembled for $850 is a good deal. I am willing to take reasonable offers. I live in Salt Lake City. If you are interested please text or call Derek at 801-703-6602. Please do not post to this thread. I will probably not respond, just text me its the easiest way. Or you can email me at civichb_93@hotmail.com or skiersdome@gmail.com
Attached Images