Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Southwest (https://honda-tech.com/forums/southwest-113/)
-   -   NM HONDA THEFT GROUP. (https://honda-tech.com/forums/southwest-113/nm-honda-theft-group-2911438/)

dudesitsjdm 03-17-2011 09:02 AM

NM HONDA THEFT GROUP.

Well i thought id let people in NM know about this if they didnt already. I just moved out of my house to an apartment complex to save money. Some of you may know me and what i drive and some may not. I just did a major change on the look of the car this year and only got to enjoy it for a short time. I still own my car but now i am forced to park it else where at a spot that is 30 mins away from me. I DOUBT i will be able to drive it at all this year anyways. There is a group of guys Of a certain race lets just say from the east. They scope out hondas in shitty looking cars like a penutbutter old ass pick up (you know who you are ass hole). What they do is scope them out tell there group about it and plan to steal it. Also i hear they own a import shop in albuquerque where they take the cars and strip them. Then what they do is spread the parts through the group so you can not pin point all your parts on one car. Some of them also cruz monty and bullshit with you like there your BFF. Im all sure we know who i am talking about he is just an informent to the group. Since summer is coming soon and spring is here this is when they go hunting for your ride. They drive around in apartment complex's looking for hondas or try and ask 100 questions to find out where you live. One of there main hooks is trying to sale you parts (IE. JDM K20 MOTOR 600 BUCKS) they know are sought after. What they do is try and sale it dirt cheap or ask you if you have parts for trade and that they will come to your house to see what you have. They also drive through to make sure you live there so they know the car isnt going anywhere. Also the main time frame for them is 2am to 5am. They know what they are doing to a T. they had the balls enough to brake into my brothers car steal stuff he had inside then drive up to me and try and sale me shit for my car. They would have stole his car but we where outside of the only exit to the complex. The theif was spotted by my buddy who just so happend to see me outside while dropping off a co worker. His car was stolen by the guy trying to sale me shit last year. He told me all this and was told this by the ABQ police. So to every one out there be safe always watch the cars behind you they follow hondas. Seems like this is mainly going on in the hights im going to guess they live in this area. I know it was done by this asshole for a fact. A neighbor seen it go down but thought it was a buddy of my brother because it was done during the day and the guy just walked up to the car and seemed like he was familiar with the car and owner. She thought nothing of it till she heard us talking about it.

Dom... 03-17-2011 11:51 AM

Re: NM HONDA THEFT GROUP.

Thats why i dont associate with certain people. From word of mouth im pretty sure i might know who some are. F*%k youzzz honduh thieves!!!

Bait car?

usdmed9 03-17-2011 01:38 PM

its good to be new and hardly anyone know me. im down for a bait car, but instead of the cops just showing up and arresting them lets just hide in the trunk with shotguns.

dudesitsjdm 03-18-2011 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by usdmed9 (Post 44885573)
its good to be new and hardly anyone know me. im down for a bait car, but instead of the cops just showing up and arresting them lets just hide in the trunk with shotguns.

LOL im working with my apartment manager to install a camara on my stair case. Id use my own car as bait but ill be on a stair case accross from my car.

usdmed9 03-18-2011 11:17 AM

The people that live across from me have a camera that can see my cars.

hammergunner 05-09-2011 09:25 AM

as for the ALBUQUERQUE area one of the MAIN car thieves is called TONY or that what his calls himself, his real name is George but goes by tony he is a slender brown male with a gap in his front teeth that could fit a bus. He also hangs around another man that goes by Torch, he is not a car thief but if he is round tony is not far behind.

if u meet tony DO NOT show him your car or whats under the hood he uses filed keys to get in and take your car, he stole mine last year but the cops didn't have any proof.

but i saw his car at the store and what do you know he had the same wing as me, scratched it with my key on the side and there is my nice burnt orange paint all primer.

if you see him stay away

Dom... 05-09-2011 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by hammergunner (Post 45232037)
as for the ALBUQUERQUE area one of the MAIN car thieves is called TONY or that what his calls himself, his real name is George but goes by tony he is a slender brown male with a gap in his front teeth that could fit a bus. He also hangs around another man that goes by Torch, he is not a car thief but if he is round tony is not far behind.

if u meet tony DO NOT show him your car or whats under the hood he uses filed keys to get in and take your car, he stole mine last year but the cops didn't have any proof.

but i saw his car at the store and what do you know he had the same wing as me, scratched it with my key on the side and there is my nice burnt orange paint all primer.

if you see him stay away

post description of his car

hammergunner 03-04-2012 11:57 AM

he now drives a supra if in not mistaken. but if u want to keep your car a 90 dollar ebay alarm will do the trick

usdmed9 03-06-2012 04:35 PM

I'm not sure a ebay alarm is going to stop a seasoned thief.