Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Southwest (https://honda-tech.com/forums/southwest-113/)
-   -   Colorado Springs Meets? (https://honda-tech.com/forums/southwest-113/colorado-springs-meets-3185603/)

HOMEMADEPOWER 12-22-2013 03:45 PM

Colorado Springs Meets?

I asked this question a few months ago before I came to CO but where do ppl meet in Colorado springs? I just moved here and looking to meet other Honda/Acura gear heads.

robpp 12-27-2013 08:57 AM

Re: Colorado Springs Meets?

I am up in Denver but not much happening when its cold.
well nothing big anyway.

also things can get a bit too granular with all the haters/

work facebook. i had much more success that way.

nationwide productions plans meets every Sunday night but not until about April and they would be up this way.

sorry not much help/

HOMEMADEPOWER 01-05-2014 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by robpp (Post 49396173)
I am up in Denver but not much happening when its cold.
well nothing big anyway.

also things can get a bit too granular with all the haters/

work facebook. i had much more success that way.

nationwide productions plans meets every Sunday night but not until about April and they would be up this way.

sorry not much help/

Alright then I guess I'll be hitting this thread again in April.

Junior1023 01-07-2014 08:37 AM

I know alot of people normally meet at the Sams Club on South Academy on Friday and Saturday nights. Personally, alot of them seem to be more trouble than they'd ever be worth.. Good luck to ya

2Sauced 01-11-2014 06:35 AM

I'm in the Springs if anyone wants to meet up and talk Honda.

pogeeboy27 01-12-2014 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by HOMEMADEPOWER (Post 49387894)
I asked this question a few months ago before I came to CO but where do ppl meet in Colorado springs? I just moved here and looking to meet other Honda/Acura gear heads.

Howzit! I'm from Hawaii also and have been here in Colorado for 7 months now. I live in Aurora. As was stated earlier nationwide productions holds car meets every Sunday and from what I've heard they're huge and it's a great atmosphere. Check'em out on FB and IG for updates on their meets. If you're interested in track days there's Pueblo Motorsports Park to the south of you or High Plains Raceway northeast of you. PM me if you wanna do something or if you need help with anything. I don't mind hanging/helping out a fellow Honda gearhead from Hawaii. Shoots brah!

HOMEMADEPOWER 01-12-2014 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by pogeeboy27 (Post 49435305)
Howzit! I'm from Hawaii also and have been here in Colorado for 7 months now. I live in Aurora. As was stated earlier nationwide productions holds car meets every Sunday and from what I've heard they're huge and it's a great atmosphere. Check'em out on FB and IG for updates on their meets. If you're interested in track days there's Pueblo Motorsports Park to the south of you or High Plains Raceway northeast of you. PM me if you wanna do something or if you need help with anything. I don't mind hanging/helping out a fellow Honda gearhead from Hawaii. Shoots brah!

Wassup bah.... yeah ill hit you up probably check out a nationwide meet and ill hit you up if i need help. Ill pm you for a meet brah.You can pm me too if you wanna meet or need help too. Aloha.

HOMEMADEPOWER 01-12-2014 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by 2Sauced (Post 49432645)
I'm in the Springs if anyone wants to meet up and talk Honda.

Ill hit you up when I get settled.

N2Oyster 01-15-2014 06:19 AM

I'm in Littleton, perhaps if there is enough of a response. We all should just organize a meet ourselves.

HOMEMADEPOWER 01-15-2014 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by N2Oyster (Post 49442057)
I'm in Littleton, perhaps if there is enough of a response. We all should just organize a meet ourselves.

I'm down for that.

N2Oyster 01-16-2014 09:23 AM

Well, I'd say we all meet at a halfway point. Like Larkspur or Southern Castlerock. Though I think we're gonna need more than just five of us...:)

Cali_Swagg 01-21-2014 06:22 AM

I moved to colorado from Cali in November I would be down for a meet.
I'm in Thornton.

pogeeboy27 01-21-2014 07:06 AM

Would be nice to hold a meet, but I do agree we need more people. I'm interested.

HOMEMADEPOWER 01-22-2014 10:49 AM

Lets get it started then. Who's down for meet? I'm down

robpp 01-22-2014 11:36 AM

IN

N2Oyster 01-23-2014 06:16 AM

Looks like we have our five. How about any close relatives or freinds? I'm too new here so the only people I've really spoken to are in this thread.

HOMEMADEPOWER 01-23-2014 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by N2Oyster (Post 49461538)
Looks like we have our five. How about any close relatives or freinds? I'm too new here so the only people I've really spoken to are in this thread.

Me too. You guy are the only ppl I talked to since I Been here lol.

Cali_Swagg 01-23-2014 11:00 AM

Im in, I don't have a car here yet :thud:
but i can take my friend with his GC8

robpp 01-23-2014 12:18 PM

i have been to some meets at this restaurant in castle rock.....its a good in-between point for denver peeps and the springs; has a big lot IIRC.

just saying.....

http://www.pegasusrestaurantcastlerock.com

2Sauced 01-28-2014 01:30 AM

I'm in but my car will be in surgery this weeken, going for boost !!!

pogeeboy27 01-28-2014 07:08 AM

Anyone attended the Nationwide Productions meet this past Sunday? How was it?

HOMEMADEPOWER 01-29-2014 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by pogeeboy27 (Post 49474073)
Anyone attended the Nationwide Productions meet this past Sunday? How was it?

I was gonna go bc I thought they was meeting at Jason's deli in Colorado springs but it was the one in Englewood.

robpp 01-30-2014 08:03 AM

Nationwide sticks to the denver area for the most part/

I havent gone since it got real cold.

pogeeboy27 01-30-2014 10:23 AM

Yeah I heard when the weather starts to warm up people start showing up at Nationwide meets in huge numbers. Can't wait for the weather to warm up.

HOMEMADEPOWER 02-09-2014 06:17 PM

Anybody who live in or near Colorado springs and looking for new people to meet or just wanna hang out, chill, etc on Fridays and Saturday people meet at best buy on Academy Blvd around 10-1030ish. I went out last night to best buy and met up with some cool, chill, and down to earth people and had a good time. If you aint got nothing to do come out to best buy.