Notices
Southwest Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah

Anybody from utah. let meet up.

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (saywhat)

Keep replying with your AIM or MSN guys. I'm getting a list together and will be contacting ppl on when is best and all. It's be when it's sunny, cause this snow sucks ***.
Old 01-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (killer6993)

my msn is dustybaird@hotmail.com, any of you can add me if you want to and yes we need to wait for it to get warm again.
Old 01-02-2005, 08:03 PM

aim volcomjerk84 im down for the meet
Old 01-02-2005, 10:30 PM

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (civic_hatchy)

spring sounds like the best time. maybe if its dry enough we could go up east canyon or something. anyone know if there are any campgrounds up there?
Old 01-03-2005, 08:17 AM

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (Mar_DC2)

I think I know a place I used to go to years back, but I'll see if I can remember how to get there. If not there's plenty of other places up there. Or anywhere.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yea waiting till its warm will be a good idea, if we want to get a camp ground or something, i can front the cost for it, then people can just bring up food for everyone, like one person bring burgers another drinks etc. etc. should be fun to see most you people again and meet the rest
Old 01-04-2005, 09:54 AM

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (bernie'sb16crx)

bernie'sb16crx you don't have that car on the streets do you. I saw a car exactly like it on van winkle and about 9 east. I was in a turbo white crx. If it is you, that car looks bad ***.
Old 01-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (B.S._TURBO)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B.S._TURBO &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bernie'sb16crx you don't have that car on the streets do you. I saw a car exactly like it on van winkle and about 9 east. I was in a turbo white crx. If it is you, that car looks bad ***. </TD></TR></TABLE>

no i havent got it running yet but ssooooonnnn!!!
Old 01-06-2005, 09:01 AM

it looked alot like yours. It was bad ***.
Old 01-06-2005, 04:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B.S._TURBO &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it looked alot like yours. It was bad ***. </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cartman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ssssswwwweeeeeeeeeettt</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 01-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well ok me and Ibiza are willing to take over planning for this meet if you guys want us to. we will find a location and a date and get back to you.
Old 01-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (stockredej1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stockredej1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well ok me and Ibiza are willing to take over planning for this meet if you guys want us to. we will find a location and a date and get back to you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You've got my vote.

AIM mcmcdx
Old 01-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (saywhat)

thanks saywhat, il add you to my aim tonight.
BUMP
Old 01-08-2005, 06:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey I'm up for a meet if it's soon - count me in. AIM crxtodd16
Old 01-09-2005, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (MrTodd)

Dude, we have a killer meet in the late spring/early summer. Last year it was up big cottonwood canyon. I rented out a HUGE *** parking lot and made some sweet burgers. We are planning the same thing again. I can show you pics from last year, it was about a 10 times better turnout than I expected. Also, we have a raffle and give some good prizes. Well, sorta. and a ghetto award. Anyway, Ill post in the meet forum when i rent out the lot.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (veggiemaster)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by veggiemaster &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dude, we have a killer meet in the late spring/early summer. Last year it was up big cottonwood canyon. I rented out a HUGE *** parking lot and made some sweet burgers. We are planning the same thing again. I can show you pics from last year, it was about a 10 times better turnout than I expected. Also, we have a raffle and give some good prizes. Well, sorta. and a ghetto award. Anyway, Ill post in the meet forum when i rent out the lot. </TD></TR></TABLE>

that would be way nice. ill be there, post it in this thread too, im sure alot of us keep looking at it.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i was there last year i was the runner up to the ghetto award haha, (army green EH) that was a graet meet, pm me veggiemaster and we can work out some details
Old 01-10-2005, 06:40 AM

let go for march 1st. At the base of some good canyon. then we can cruise the canyon and go barbeque at on of the camp sites. OR we can meet at like Murray Park or some park like that.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

meeting somewhere like a park or a parking lot then going up to campground would probably work out best. last year we had a couple meeting spots for people in the same general areas then we would all go up in groups. and march 1st seems like a good day, we should set that as the main target and see if people have conflicts or not.
Old 01-10-2005, 08:14 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B.S._TURBO &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">let go for march 1st. At the base of some good canyon. then we can cruise the canyon and go barbeque at on of the camp sites. OR we can meet at like Murray Park or some park like that. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, if you wanna go up the canyon on March 1st, count nearly everyone out. If you wanna do a march 1st meet, then its gunna have to be somewhere like a park or something. Last year our meet was the end of may and it was still cold as hell and the snow had just barely melted up the canyon. For the big meet, i was planning the first week of june. But for a march 1st meet, DEFINATELY somewhere in the valley.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stockredej1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i was there last year i was the runner up to the ghetto award haha, (army green EH) that was a graet meet, pm me veggiemaster and we can work out some details </TD></TR></TABLE>

Fo sho geena. The ghetto award was funny ****, when i get home from school ill post up the video that i made of it. w00t.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:39 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by veggiemaster &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Last year our meet was the end of may and it was still cold as hell and the snow had just barely melted up the canyon.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i remember that. it even started raining and snowing a little during the meet. maybe we should do a march meet at sugarhouse park or something, then maybe a canyon meet around middle of summer.
Old 01-11-2005, 08:24 AM

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (Mar_DC2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mar_DC2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i remember that. it even started raining and snowing a little during the meet. maybe we should do a march meet at sugarhouse park or something, then maybe a canyon meet around middle of summer.</TD></TR></TABLE>

w0rd.
Old 01-11-2005, 06:06 PM

I'm down for anything. I wasnt gonna msg ppl till Feb/March. If you guys know what's up count me in
AIM - killer6993
MSN - delmer6993@hotmail.com
Old 01-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i thoughd id better post my info too. finally got enough money to do my build!!! w00t w00t! (well just the bottom end for now but ill have to money for the head soon)

yahoo pm: berniedesigns
email: berniedesigns@mail.com
Old 01-12-2005, 05:40 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bernie’sb16crx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well just the bottom end for now but ill have to money for the head soon</TD></TR></TABLE>

ill have money to get some head soon....

Quick Reply: Anybody from utah. let meet up.