Notices
Southwest Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah

Anybody from utah. let meet up.

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 04:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (veggiemaster)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm.....yummy breakfast, and I almost ran over someone giving veg a ride to class!!

neways, where are we planning on meeting up on sat? and what time?
Old 02-02-2005, 05:45 PM

Default Re: (Ibiza)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ibiza &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> and I almost ran over someone giving veg a ride to class!!

neways, where are we planning on meeting up on sat? and what time?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol. yeah that was funny ****. dude musta hated his life. yeah, and my bad for freakin haulin to class so fast, i wanted to stay and chill but i get paid to be in that class... oh well.

and yes, we need to make some plans for sat y0s!! i need a ride!!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ef8 h0! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

edit: need help building your web page?</TD></TR></TABLE>
not my page, its FunctionMotoring's (aka D) page. and nah, its all good, just working on getting product up right now but thanks for the offer.

Modified by veggiemaster at 8:06 PM 2/2/2005
Old 02-02-2005, 05:57 PM

i'm lost...whats happening saturday? i'm free if you guy's are planning a meet or something.
Old 02-02-2005, 06:06 PM

Default Re: (Mar_DC2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mar_DC2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i'm lost...whats happening saturday? i'm free if you guy's are planning a meet or something.</TD></TR></TABLE>

just planning a little get together type of thing. nothing FINAL yet, but the plans are def. there.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:14 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by veggiemaster &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

just planning a little get together type of thing. nothing FINAL yet, but the plans are def. there.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, we should do afternoonish so that we can work on cars or whatever....and so that i don't miss Paris Hilton hosting SNL

I have enough stuff to socket one ecu...if someone has been thinking about doing this, and i could always just put in a stock map....soldering irons kick ***!!
Old 02-02-2005, 07:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ibiza &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yeah, we should do afternoonish so that we can work on cars or whatever....and so that i don't miss Paris Hilton hosting SNL

I have enough stuff to socket one ecu...if someone has been thinking about doing this, and i could always just put in a stock map....soldering irons kick ***!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Maybe we should all watch Paris Hilton together. ...drools...
Old 02-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (saywhat)

lee you better call me saturday and we will go up there together, you can help me with my god damn headlight, grrrrr it works then doesnt and i am stumped.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:51 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by saywhat &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Maybe we should all watch Paris Hilton together. ...drools...</TD></TR></TABLE>

dude im down.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ibiza &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">soldering irons kick ***!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

HELL YES!!!!!!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stockredej1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lee you better call me saturday and we will go up there together, you can help me with my god damn headlight, grrrrr it works then doesnt and i am stumped.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I call loose wire. lol.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by saywhat &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Maybe we should all watch Paris Hilton together. ...drools...</TD></TR></TABLE>
Tomorrow there is a special on KSL @ 10 about street racing, thought it might be worth a laugh, might see your car!
Old 02-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i think the plug is all gunked up and just needs to be cleaned. i can wiggle all the wires and it wont turn on but if i play with the plug enough it will turn on but when you turn the lights off it wont turn back on. hmmmm well i will see im to tired to mess with it right now.
Old 02-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm down for a little meet. with food of course. i get off work on sat around 2-3pm and need to be at the jizz game at 7pm. maybe a 330-4pm bbq? ya'll can do work on your car earlier, during or later. oh yeah, my car is cool!! no work needed. but, since no one ever wants to set a time up, i am... HA!
later
Old 02-02-2005, 08:16 PM

Default Re: (stockredej1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stockredej1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i think the plug is all gunked up and just needs to be cleaned. i can wiggle all the wires and it wont turn on but if i play with the plug enough it will turn on but when you turn the lights off it wont turn back on. hmmmm well i will see im to tired to mess with it right now.</TD></TR></TABLE>

wait, is it just one headlight? could be relay contacts that are gunkz0red.
Old 02-02-2005, 09:36 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stockredej1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i think the plug is all gunked up and just needs to be cleaned. i can wiggle all the wires and it wont turn on but if i play with the plug enough it will turn on but when you turn the lights off it wont turn back on. hmmmm well i will see im to tired to mess with it right now.</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha that is hilarious. I had that problem for over a half of a year. I got pulled over several times for it. I even got a fix it ticket, but it started working again on it's own so i got it signed off.

I thought for the longest time that it was my wiring, cause I could shake it around and it would start working again. but i was wrong. the bulbs have a tendency to start to do that when the filament is wearing out. just replace the bulb and you'll never have a problem again.....to check if i'm right, just try turning on your brights..if they come on, your relay is good, and your wiring most likely is...just replace the bulb.
Old 02-03-2005, 06:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thats the think i did replace the bulbs cuz itwas doin this and same thing. same day i put in the new ones it started to do it again. so i dunno i tihnk the plug is the problem, the cv boot on the axle on the SOHC motor blew up on that side so its got all that **** built up on it. we will see, hey lee whatca doin friday night? we need to hang out.
Old 02-03-2005, 03:24 PM

anyone got a location for sat?
Old 02-03-2005, 04:05 PM

is it ok if a navajo guy joins you on sat? hahahah
Old 02-03-2005, 04:18 PM

Default Re: (civic_hatchy)

haha, if he doesn't suck down all the beer.
Old 02-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn special order parts i have to wait until MONDAY, im not paying $25 to over night them, screw you honda dealer.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:52 PM

Default Re: (ef8 h0!)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by veggiemaster &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Well, i think new people should read through all 9 pages. Because that would make them cool.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Just finished, don't think it was worth it even if I am cool now.

I just bought some parts from bambbrose and he made me realize that there are so many in Utah. Who knew? I'll tell you, bambbrose knew.

Anyway, I had a 93 EX Coupe in Milano Red before giving it up for college. I sold it to my younger brother, but it's still with me at heart. That and he's digitally challenged, but still needs help getting the car done. The car was raped prior to me purchasing, so we're working to return to its fullness.

I'm from American Fork, currently in Logan and getting own3d by this: http://fordtruckworld.tenmagaz...=5778

I wouldn't mind meeting up to check out some cars, and I'm sure my brother'd love it too.

I'm pretty useless overall, but if anyone's contemplating any visual mods and want to see what it'd look like beforehand check the link in my sig and go to the "Photochops" page.

No way I can make it this Saturday, but after that
Old 02-03-2005, 08:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ExCom)

kick *** truck man. gotta love them ford trucks!! i'm a little biased.

i thought we were going up to D's on saturday. anyone else have some ideas for a place?

just took out the ole' integra for a little jaunt down 80 west. to magna and back..now it's running smoothly. too many small trips around town, the car doesn't like those too much.

Old 02-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TEXNTEG)

I think we should hit up a park.. there Is one right behind my house.. but no grillz to use

Do you guys mind coming to Ogden, or do you have a better idea for location?

My Momo wheel isn't here yet.. so I think me and veg' are just going to make an 02 sim..
Old 02-03-2005, 09:17 PM

Default Re: (FunctionMotoring)

I have no problem going to Ogden seeing as I live right square in between Ogden and SLC. However, I do think more people live more towards SLC.

Anyways, I have always wanted to go get some pictures or video out at the business depot on 12th street. You could get some really bad *** pics out there.

I'll bring chips and pitch in for meat. can anyone else help out with food?
Old 02-04-2005, 05:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ExCom)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ExCom &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I'm from American Fork, currently in Logan and getting own3d by this: http://fordtruckworld.tenmagaz...=5778
</TD></TR></TABLE>

lllluuuuccckkkyyyy. you have shocks, pegs. you ever take that off any sweet jumps?
Old 02-04-2005, 06:34 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ibiza &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'll bring chips and pitch in for meat. can anyone else help out with food?</TD></TR></TABLE>

You know me and meat... wait... uh.

yea, im always down to buy food. So i guess that means we are planning on grilling then eh? well, i can bring utensils too, i still have a WHOLE damn box from last years meet BUT remember I need a lift fools. im kaaless. so if anyone lives out my way (sandy) and wants to gimmie a lift, ill buy em lunch or give em a reacharound or something.

and yeah, D and i were planning on making on o2 sim so we gots that to do and I was also going to help iziba out wif some shiz too.

So, as far as location, unless someone has a portable grill, we need a park with a grill. Mabey sugarhouse park? but whatever, its you guys that have to drive... im just rambling. ill stop. if anyone gets a bright idea, gimmie a call.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I need a ride from logan too can't bring my new car down cause I don't have it yet, it's in louisiana still.

Maybe I'll talk one of the logan guys into driving me down lol, I might bring a girl or two

I'd drive the samurai down, but it isn't freeway worthy at this moment in its life

Quick Reply: Anybody from utah. let meet up.