Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad

Lol That would be nice
Old 10-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That cluster is going nowhere lol.Im still trying to buy the spoon drop in air filter but i no longer have the oem intake tube/box!
Old 10-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by dudesitsjdm
That cluster is going nowhere lol.Im still trying to buy the spoon drop in air filter but i no longer have the oem intake tube/box!
I got these for you once I swap to V2 CAI this weekend
Old 10-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I love using the OEM Intake Box with an aftermarket Tube.... Still sucks cold air from the bumper like a cold air intake, large filter for better air induction and a straight metal tube for 0 turbulence. Looks much cleaner than just a pipe going into your bumper. Can't wait to get my JDM Stickers for the AirBox too
Old 10-12-2010, 02:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ok ya'll my car is almost done with its repairs, i'd like to go show it off a bit once its done, plus since i've moved to new mexico i havent made any real honda friends. i would like to be able to get in that click again. so i'll try to stay in touch here and maybe we'll meet up very soon before it gets too cold.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by amnbassist
ok ya'll my car is almost done with its repairs, i'd like to go show it off a bit once its done, plus since i've moved to new mexico i havent made any real honda friends. i would like to be able to get in that click again. so i'll try to stay in touch here and maybe we'll meet up very soon before it gets too cold.
Im always down to meet up and throw a cruise!
Old 10-12-2010, 07:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jdmitrswapped
I got these for you once I swap to V2 CAI this weekend
Awww sweet! the AEM v2 cold air are bad *** intakes i love how they look.I have a buddy with one damm those are nice and they work to lol.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by amnbassist
I might be hitting up monty this friday we should all get together.I dont really race any one on monty i just cruz the street.So if any one wants to meet up im alway's at the sonic.My trunk is mad sticker bombed it's a integra(dc2) i have black (nerd) glasses and a beard name is steve just come up to me and say what's up.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I might be hitting up monty this friday we should all get together.I dont really race any one on monty i just cruz the street.So if any one wants to meet up im alway's at the sonic.My trunk is mad sticker bombed it's a integra(dc2) i have black (nerd) glasses and a beard name is steve just come up to me and say what's up.
Im there bro!
Old 10-12-2010, 08:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by B16acivicsedan91
Im there bro!
Sound's good bro ill be rolling with a four door integra white also a dc2 and a silver DA.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sound's good bro ill be rolling with a four door integra white also a dc2 and a silver DA.
MAybe I can get my roommate to bring out the h22 teggy
Old 10-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

AWWW the green one lol he can run my buddy he has a h22 ek hatch.The more of us the better.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

AWWW the green one lol he can run my buddy he has a h22 ek hatch.The more of us the better.
You know it?? On the buddy club rims?
Old 10-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Its a dark green one with grey look's like 16-18 rim's sit's stock hight.I seen it once at the shop parked next to that custom painted bagged car.I was told he was trying to sell it awhile back idk if this is the same guy idk the owner but i know the car.At mauers ir w/e it's called.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sorry, I'm mostly joking when I say don't embarrass me. Didn't mean for y'all to take offense to that, I'm sure most of y'all wouldn't act the fool and if you took offense, honestly sorry because you're not who I'm talking to

Anyway, autocross is timed laps, one car at a time, through a short course marked by cones. They log your raw time and then add on 2 seconds for every cone you knock down. When you race autocross with the SCCA, they take it very seriously with real timing equipment and marked boxes for the cones, so when a cone gets knocked down, it has to be called in to timing and scoring and reset for the next car. This means we need corner workers: people who stand out on a corner and watch the cars racing by, calling in penalties (cones, DNFs) by radio and ******** cones (putting them back in the marked box). The SCCA here does it run-work, where half the cars run in the morning and half run in the afternoon, and the drivers who aren't driving work corners. So if you run in the morning, you'll work a corner in the afternoon, or if you work in the morning you'll run in the afternoon.

It all seems pretty complex but it's not at all, and everyone there is very eager to help you understand - we love more competition.

Also, your car will have to pass tech. This isn't anything too rigorous, but the biggest problem first timers have is a battery that isn't tied down, so tie down your battery! Bungee cords do not count. No cords on tires, no fluid actively leaking, good tie rod ends and nothing that is dangerous. No problem, really, if you're car could pass a safety inspection you'll probably be alright.

This is why I got to SCCA races, I've never been to Sagebrush but from what I hear there's no corner working or tech or any safety provision. I don't know how they get away with that liability...
Old 10-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Its a dark green one with grey look's like 16-18 rim's sit's stock hight.I seen it once at the shop parked next to that custom painted bagged car.I was told he was trying to sell it awhile back idk if this is the same guy idk the owner but i know the car.At mauers ir w/e it's called.
Thats the one and na its not for sale its a nice car
Old 10-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

O calvin told me it was for sale a long time ago lol.Ive seen it parked there but never seen it out side the wall's of that place.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ya chris sold it to ivan, they both work there lol. And i have to see that stupid thing every night lol
Old 10-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

is it quick i never see that guy out in it.I know it is clean i seen it up close once.I heard te motor ran like *** or somthing like that did he fix it?
Old 10-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

is it quick i never see that guy out in it.I know it is clean i seen it up close once.I heard te motor ran like *** or somthing like that did he fix it?
Its quick, I destroyed my car. All its got is an intake thats it. Stock exhaust and all
Old 10-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Dang i have yet to play with a h22 i bet id get worked to lol.My buddy ran our buddy a h22 ek hatch vs a type r coupe.The hatch lost only in top end in 4th gear by a fender.The h22 is mean man but i heard not to go past bolt on's because then that when you get mad prob's.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Dang i have yet to play with a h22 i bet id get worked to lol.My buddy ran our buddy a h22 ek hatch vs a type r coupe.The hatch lost only in top end in 4th gear by a fender.The h22 is mean man but i heard not to go past bolt on's because then that when you get mad prob's.
There pretty cool but its the sleeves. There garbage. A little boost destroys them. You sleeve the block and girdle it up and they can be monsters
Old 10-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

H22 i have to look into it some more i never swapped one over i would love to have a h22 powerd dc2.Or a h22 ek hatch that would be nice maybe ill trade lol.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

a h22 ek hatch.
You talking about that beater silver one thats always out on Monte? I'm surprised that car is still running. Last I saw it up close it was chuggin along. I know theres a H22 Coupe cruising around and a B18C5 Coupe... lol the guy keeps claiming his Civic Coupe is a Type R cause it has a ITR Motor.

And anyways, When are you at sonic? I'm out almost every weekend except the weekend my clutch was being replaced and I never see you out!

Dom and I were cruising with a pair of really nice honda's. A Red EJ8 with Red DR16's, A Gray EJ8 with Gray DR16's (hottie!) and a Red DC2 with a JDM Front End. Really Nice Cars!

I'm now rolling on the Steelies! Painting them Glossy black and I'm gonna install a Chrome Ring on them with a Stock Honda Center Cap... if I can find some Stock Honda Center Caps!

Last edited by SWAT; 10-12-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

H22 i have to look into it some more i never swapped one over i would love to have a h22 powerd dc2.Or a h22 ek hatch that would be nice maybe ill trade lol.
Talk to my roomate. He wants to go back to b series. He was talking about swapping his back but to me it seems like alot of trouble to go back to b from an h. And you CANNOT ride slammed in a h22 swap. Thats why my room mates car is only lowered an inch or so. The oil pan is always in constant danger, they hang low as ****. Or you can raise them and roll hood less. Sucks both ways lol

Quick Reply: Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad