Notices
Southwest Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah

Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad

Thats good to hear that u like it out there man. I had no clue Arizona had such a bad rep dude. I honestly thought it was peaceful from what i have seen. i was looking into the tucson area not phx. But im not the kind of person that wants to live in that environment. Growing up in New york and Cleveland was hard enough. Im a peaceful dude i just want to chill, smoke pot, skate, not worry about my hatch getting robbed, kick it with some cool people, and most of all enjoy good weather. Lol
Old 02-18-2010, 08:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

pi ka chuu let me shine some light on ALBUQUERQUE i moved out here four years ago from cali.when i came out here every one was super nice to me at work around town was nice.Then i started to make some freinds and the bs flew off the handle most of the people i met or made freinds with used me to the fullist for car parts even cars yes i gave 2 da tegs away money a place to stay and after all that they ignored me.Most people i meet even now try and backstab me no one is legit and the WOMEN oo god the WOMEN are skanks sorry if there is any chicks on here if your not a class A ABQ skank you shouldnt feel bad the cheat like crazy play games and use you ABQ is hella small you meet a chick in about a week you would have met most of the guys she sleept with.Im not a ******* im not mean im very outgoing and i have a small family also at that time i was around 20 i dont drink so i never went to bars and EVERYONE out here drinks it up and smokes it up i do not.ALSO YOUR CAR WILL GET JACKED IN A HURRY IF YOU DONT HAVE A GARAGE THAT **** IS LIKE THE CLAP EVERYONE HAS IT OR IT HAPPENS TO!
Old 02-18-2010, 08:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I guess it depends what part of town you live in. I grew up in So Cal and the level of theft on Honda's here is nowhere near that level. I still take precautions anyways.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

IM FROM RIVERSIDE right by colton ive had three cars jacked my eg hatch outside my apartment in the hights my ek from my storage and my other ek outside walmart all had alarms and no one bothered to look all happend in ABQ by coors and storage on jefferson.i lived on stephens street right by proto in cali kinda ghetto and never did any one **** with my car.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

where at in so cal you from? i used to chill with all the honda guys out here in abq from cali but we all got kids now so its a little hard to all meet up.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

si jeff in albuquerque u have to pass smog i think in rio rancho you dont have to but they are changing that soon.smog is ez if you have a prob let me know ii can get it passed for 60 bucks no matter what it has done or if it smokes
Old 02-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Speaking of the meet coming up on Sunday, ***** and I were thinking that the park by the Sonic at Eubank I-40 might be a good spot, at least while it's cold and no one is playing softball.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

is that where the dog park is right befor you go over the bridge then there is walmart and toyota? what about accross from acura on montano at that big parking lot?
Old 02-18-2010, 01:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by willimo
Speaking of the meet coming up on Sunday, ***** and I were thinking that the park by the Sonic at Eubank I-40 might be a good spot, at least while it's cold and no one is playing softball.
That's a really good idea. I think we should have it there. I'll go check out which lot looks best and let you guys know directions and everything if you don't already know how to get there.
The meet will be at 2pm. We're expecting a really nice turnout.

Originally Posted by dudesitsjdm
pi ka chuu let me shine some light on ALBUQUERQUE i moved out here four years ago from cali.when i came out here every one was super nice to me at work around town was nice.Then i started to make some freinds and the bs flew off the handle most of the people i met or made freinds with used me to the fullist for car parts even cars yes i gave 2 da tegs away money a place to stay and after all that they ignored me.Most people i meet even now try and backstab me no one is legit and the WOMEN oo god the WOMEN are skanks sorry if there is any chicks on here if your not a class A ABQ skank you shouldnt feel bad the cheat like crazy play games and use you ABQ is hella small you meet a chick in about a week you would have met most of the guys she sleept with.Im not a ******* im not mean im very outgoing and i have a small family also at that time i was around 20 i dont drink so i never went to bars and EVERYONE out here drinks it up and smokes it up i do not.ALSO YOUR CAR WILL GET JACKED IN A HURRY IF YOU DONT HAVE A GARAGE THAT **** IS LIKE THE CLAP EVERYONE HAS IT OR IT HAPPENS TO!
There are some really negative parts of Albuquerque, like most cities. I think a lot of what you said is true. Everybody does know everybody, and it's really hard to find someone that hasn't gotten with/dated someone you know. It's not always a bad thing, because it also makes it really easy to make friends, since you probably have someone in common. There are some really trashy people here (guys and girls), but you can avoid it and it really depends on what area you're in. People will rip you off, and try to steal your car, so you gotta be aware. But at some point, you learn to deal with it. You start making it a habit to not tell people about all the expensive parts you've bought, and not talk to people about things that could bite you in the ***. I think if you can find a good group of friends that you trust, Albuquerque is the best place in the world. Albuquerque has a lot more to offer when it comes to scenery or cool things going on around town, rather than just the people. It's all about what you experience. Some people hate it here.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Although the things dudeitsjdm is saying are quiet discouraging, I think I wouldnt mind the things you have said about Abq. See I have a different way of seeing things when it comes to my environment. I kinda grew up in some hard areas being raised in New york city. Although I live in a gay community in Manhattan now, When I was younger i wasnt so fortunate. As far as people go, I know a snake when I see one. Lol and as for the chicks you speak of, Im sure i'll take my time in getting to know a girl before I def date her. I appreciate your input though. Every place isnt perfect and has its flaws.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

very true i just had the same set of buddys for a long time i didnt want to move from cali and found it very hard to adjust out here.BUT if you do like the outdoors and really like the color BROWN then come on over lol ABQ is nice i live on west side kinda by a bunch of ranches and stuff its chill dude.growing up in so cal made me a hard person and very judgemental about every thing its really chill out here and a good place to raise your kiddys im a family man and i wouldnt leave from out here **** i was in cali 4 months ago trying to stay out there but i wanted to come back and so i did.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

There's also no natural disasters here. We'll never fall off the edge of the US or get hit by a knarly tornado.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Any other pics of some of the cars on here? Like of the white ek4. The white ef is dope too, I love ef's.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i drive a janky 208 whp all motor gsr nothing to see here
Old 02-19-2010, 11:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dude i'm from SD but been all over the LA area. Heard Riverside and Moreno Valley have been bad with theft lately in the last year or two. Anyways hopefully it doesn't rain or snow this weekend.
Here's my beater
Old 02-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yea bro mo val and riverside are super bad for that.My car was broken into the first week i was there man they didnt take anything my alarm went off so they ran.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Anyone going to the annual Eibach meet in Corona, CA in May?
Old 02-19-2010, 04:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

not me i hate the drive u going tonight to sagebrush chruch for autox its free!
Old 02-19-2010, 05:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

didnt know about it. i would but i already planned to go pickup a bull terrier this evening.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dang its the third friday of the month have you heard of montgomery? where all the races/ricers cruz every fri and sat night if you wana go let me know you can cruz wit me and my buddy dude
Old 02-19-2010, 10:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yea i know where monty is lol. maybe next weekend. ordering the fights tomorrow hopefully the weather stays nice for sunday
Old 02-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey guys,
So the meet will be this Sunday at 2pm.
It's at the parking lot of the softball field by the southwest corner of Lomas and Eubank.
Bring anyone with a Honda that you think deserves to come, everyone is welcome.
We might go grab some grub too.
We had a pretty good turnout for the first week, so we're expecting even more cars this time.
I hope to see you all there!
Old 02-20-2010, 07:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ill bring 5 rides
Old 02-20-2010, 07:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

si jeff yea all the ricers come out and you will see some nice whips everyone is pretty nice i went last night and alot of people where alot of hondas i didnt race any one i had three peeps in the car but it was a nice turn out.let me know next time you wana go i can show you who not to show your **** to and introduce you to some honda guys.its me(gsr)my buddy(gsr)another poormans type r(da) lil alex(ej8 ls powerd) my other buddy(ej8 boosted) its fun pickin on the ricers!
Old 02-20-2010, 08:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

cool, well I'm excited to see you all there.
Si Jeff, will you be there?

Quick Reply: Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad