Default Re: Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad

Originally Posted by B16acivicsedan91
Are we Posting facebook status changes in here now? Lol
Hahaha
Old 11-11-2010, 05:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need to find me a decent used bmx bike by sat...
Old 11-11-2010, 06:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Are we Posting facebook status changes in here now? Lol
Nah, just proving a point, and if it was fb status it would be in third person and I'd make sure it was jdm purple
Old 11-11-2010, 06:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Some spandex shorts also?
Old 11-11-2010, 06:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by CincoMan
Some spandex shorts also?
Only if there free with the bike and jdm purple Yo!!
Old 11-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I need to find me a decent used bmx bike by sat...
shadow conspiracy signature bike black and baby blue everything you want one a bike it has this was a 1000 dollar bike selling for 350!
Old 11-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I ended up getting one but guys......

I think im in love...

I need this girls # lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OsOzrApkvA
Old 11-11-2010, 09:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

She is using her throat waaaay to ****ing much.She force's it out while using her throat to give it that rasp.That's the number one rule of screaming NEVER USE YOUR THROAT.That is how you get calices on your vocal chords and rip you esophagus up!!!I learned that **** the hard way.I then learned how to use my chest diaphragm to pitch my vocals and make my deep's super heavy.It is alway a bad sign to hear some one scream with distortion either there scream crack's alot or it isn highg enough to catch while recording so they turn the pure volume up making it louder but the deffects in her scream and ez noticed so distortion is added to cover it up.She could be a awsome singer but this song show's her abilty to scream is noobish unless she screams in other songs with out distortion and sound's good.I have been doing it for 9 year's wish i never left my band =(
Old 11-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by dudesitsjdm
She is using her throat waaaay to ****ing much.She force's it out while using her throat to give it that rasp.That's the number one rule of screaming NEVER USE YOUR THROAT.That is how you get calices on your vocal chords and rip you esophagus up!!!I learned that **** the hard way.I then learned how to use my chest diaphragm to pitch my vocals and make my deep's super heavy.It is alway a bad sign to hear some one scream with distortion either there scream crack's alot or it isn highg enough to catch while recording so they turn the pure volume up making it louder but the deffects in her scream and ez noticed so distortion is added to cover it up.She could be a awsome singer but this song show's her abilty to scream is noobish unless she screams in other songs with out distortion and sound's good.I have been doing it for 9 year's wish i never left my band =(
Shes still hot lol

So this is what i got..

S&M bmx bike. S&M seat, grips, moes bars, casket head set, dirt harry brakes,
primo 3-piece crank, primo pedels, DK 40t sprocket, KINK chain, CST ceaser tires, araya spider wheels, animal seat clamp
Old 11-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Shes still hot lol

So this is what i got..

S&M bmx bike. S&M seat, grips, moes bars, casket head set, dirt harry brakes,
primo 3-piece crank, primo pedels, DK 40t sprocket, KINK chain, CST ceaser tires, araya spider wheels, animal seat clamp
I have no idea what any of that is lol.My buddy was selling the bike i skate bro but my fat mexican *** is to lazy to go anymore!
Old 11-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'd love to be in your spot. I somewhat have a kid but not really. Got married around 4 years ago, and divorced a few months after that, when she tried to kill me! She had a baby but because of her psychotic mentality I forced her to sign over her parental rights and put my 1st born son up for adoption. I chose a great couple that can't have kids of their own. He's now 3.

I was hoping by this time I'd be happily Married with like 1 or 2 Kids in a nice lil home. Now I can't even meet a new girl. Its hard when I don't party or drink cause its like all the girls my age I meet just wanna party n ****.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

She is using her throat waaaay to ****ing much.
I didn't know a girl could use her throat wayyyy too much? Always thought a girl that used her throat was an A+++++++ in my ebay standards!

Not into that screaming ****. The rest is good tho. Minus the screaming.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by SWAT
I didn't know a girl could use her throat wayyyy too much? Always thought a girl that used her throat was an A+++++++ in my ebay standards!

Not into that screaming ****. The rest is good tho. Minus the screaming.
It's not for every one but i wouldnt call it ****.I use to do it for a few band's in cali we got pretty dam big fast.It's not ez to do unless you do it the way she does and **** your throat up.I love metalcore and grindcore not so much deathmetal.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Now I can't even meet a new girl. Its hard when I don't party or drink cause its like all the girls my age I meet just wanna party n ****.
I hear you me and my wife where broke up for about a year.I dated a few chick's but they where all hoe's.They put up a good front like they where good girl's.Then when u get to know them they where nothing but skanky bitchs.One of them did the rave **** alot and she looked like a normal chick.Tall way taller them me skinny BIG *** TATA'S she had got them reduced to DOUBLE D'S.I love neck's and she had a nice long neck lol big purdy blue eyes and was a mexican chick with long thick black hair.She raved and told me a bunch of BS.Then i found out when she went she would find chicks for her guy buddys to **** or drug chick's for them????Like wtf was that BS so i did what any man at that time would do and CHEAT!Found me a lil white girl who did what ever i said she was super cute.But came to find out was a skank to a BIG one at that.She never cheated on me but when she was single would hook up with who ever.I should have known better seeing the first time i met her we ****ed hahaha.ALL i can say is gl bro chick's from NM are nasty.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

[QUOTE=SWAT;43990458]I'd love to be in your spot. I somewhat have a kid but not really. Got married around 4 years ago, and divorced a few months after that, when she tried to kill me! She had a baby but because of her psychotic mentality I forced her to sign over her parental rights and put my 1st born son up for adoption. I chose a great couple that can't have kids of their own. He's now 3.

So just to ask was that one of hardest things to do. I was wandering if you get to see him still. Or at least hear about him? Sure does sound like you made the right decision.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Josh selling the jeep alreadt dayum!
Old 11-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

[QUOTE=EMTof DEATH;43990587]
I'd love to be in your spot. I somewhat have a kid but not really. Got married around 4 years ago, and divorced a few months after that, when she tried to kill me! She had a baby but because of her psychotic mentality I forced her to sign over her parental rights and put my 1st born son up for adoption. I chose a great couple that can't have kids of their own. He's now 3.

So just to ask was that one of hardest things to do. I was wandering if you get to see him still. Or at least hear about him? Sure does sound like you made the right decision.
It is... But you gotta think about the child instead of yourself. I was bitched out by a girl I went to school with, she told me I was a selfish piece of **** that couldn't take care of my child. But I was actually thinking about him. I gave him a life. A Life I couldn't provide. I was recently in a car wreck and halfway crippled. I couldn't get into bed and when I did I couldn't get out of bed! How the **** was I to take care of a child alone. The kid would grow up without his mother and thats not cool in my book. Now he has both his parents and they are good people.

I get letters and photos all the time. By law they are required to send photos once a year. but They do it much more. And when he's 18 he'll have all my info given to him so he can look me up. He has a perfect life right now. Great parents. great Grandparents. No Drama!

Steve, I know exactly what you mean. I've been single for a year now ever since Natasha bought me the Civic. I hooked up with two girls. One girl I was trying to get with. But See what I do is I go into town on the weekends and stay the weekends, then I come home and stay home on the week days. That way I stay sane. She got pissed because of that. Said she wont put up with not seeing me all the time. Which I don't have a problem with seeing a girl all the time. I like Clingy girls lol. But I am not going to continue to sleep on my friends couch just to be with a girl and neglect my Dog and starve n ****. It was funny she told me this as I just got into town to go see her. ****ing Slinky Bitch!

One girl I almost got with, she said she was interested in me and wanted to get to know me, came up and hung out at my parents house. Then I never heard from her again lol. Actually two girls did that. And then there was the last girl I was reallllllly into. Some of you have met her, she has a nice Acura. I really grew to like her a lot but I guess I wasn't good enough for her. Haven't heard from her in like a month now. I was going crazy for her! lol You all can Ask Dom. I was loosing it.

but yeah, women can be bitches, but guys can be ******. So its a human flaw.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Josh selling the jeep alreadt dayum!
lol Not really. Only cause I found a 98 5.9 Limited for $3100! But some dude with a 96 5.2Limited Lifted 4" and is much nicer than mine is asking to trade.

WTF you looking up Jeeps for?

Old 11-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I have no idea what any of that is lol.My buddy was selling the bike i skate bro but my fat mexican *** is to lazy to go anymore!
I skate to!!
Old 11-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

[QUOTE=SWAT;43990690]
Originally Posted by EMTof DEATH

It is... But you gotta think about the child instead of yourself. I was bitched out by a girl I went to school with, she told me I was a selfish piece of **** that couldn't take care of my child. But I was actually thinking about him. I gave him a life. A Life I couldn't provide. I was recently in a car wreck and halfway crippled. I couldn't get into bed and when I did I couldn't get out of bed! How the **** was I to take care of a child alone. The kid would grow up without his mother and thats not cool in my book. Now he has both his parents and they are good people.
That girl is selfish. That kid is gonna have a better life thanks to your decision. Its not a easy choice to make
Old 11-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Flaw my *** man people can change but if they want to is the deal.Im a very nice person i give alot and never really get it in return.After all the drama with chick's i did my own thing.I didnt chase women fact i never have but i always tend to be to nice to loving.I never wanted to be seen as a ******* or a dick.So i always went above and beyond for my women.It got me know where but i was happy with who i was and that i never became a pig(maybe only once).Stick to who you are as a person the right one will come.You can never make a hoe a house wife.My wife was a part queen when we met and still inlove with her ex for a few year's.She has always been chunky but i was in love with her for year's.My first love she did me wrong sooooo many i mea **** soo many time's.She didnt change till she gained more wight and had my son which was a year back haha.But during all that i stayed true to who i am she loves me like no other now.And after losing me and having my first son with out her eye's opened.Im a happy man now but what im trying to say is never change who you are for any one.If bitchs wana party and you dont then dont **** em.The right one will come only when your not looking.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I skate to!!
We need to get a game of skate going next meet!Cinco i have a helmet you can use.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO **** IS HE WORKING???????
Old 11-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

[QUOTE=B16acivicsedan91;43990767]

That girl is selfish. That kid is gonna have a better life thanks to your decision. Its not a easy choice to make
Yeah. It was hard. But I did it cause I knew he would be better off.

I don't really look for girls. But I'm not like turning them down if one comes around the corner. I'm just open. And I'm not exactly picky but exactly like you said, they front. They are sweet and cute at first... Then become bitches and *****. I get with girls because of the front they put on, making me believe they are good. And then sh it goes down. The last actual girl I was with, was a good girl. But she just had her own issues she couldn't get over and we broke up because of **** she couldn't let go of.

Quick Reply: Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad