Notices

FS: Mugen 5 spd shift knob Oem jdm acura honda NSX blank key integra gsr badge emblem

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 11:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Mugen 5 spd shift **** Oem jdm acura honda NSX blank key integra gsr badge emblem

Selling some stuff that I never got a chance to use. All parts are genuine OEM parts. These are all BRAND NEW PARTS. They have just been opened for the purposes of taking pictures.

OEM mugen 5spd discontinued rare weighted shift **** ----> $90

OEM Uncut brand new Acura/honda NSX key ----> $70

OEM GS-R badge -----> $25

OEM Uncut brand new Acura key (same oem key that comes with a 96' integ.) ------> Free if you buy something else

Last edited by munch; 01-29-2017 at 01:30 PM.
Old 01-24-2017, 11:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: Mugen 5 spd shift **** Oem jdm acura honda NSX blank key integra gsr badge em

bump! now you got me looking for my gs-r badge I have somewhere in the garage lol
Old 01-24-2017, 11:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: FS: Mugen 5 spd shift **** Oem jdm acura honda NSX blank key integra gsr badge em

that key blank is 20 from a dealer and still available.

SUGG RETL: 19.68
Old 01-24-2017, 11:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol nice! Good luck. This storm we just had here in socal messed up my garage pretty bad with water all over the floor..So I started clearing everything out and found an old lock box full of random stuff from like 6-7 years ago. So here I am lol.
Old 01-24-2017, 11:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by da6er
that key blank is 20 from a dealer and still available.

SUGG RETL: 19.68

Yup you're right. So I'll let it go for $10 then.
Old 01-26-2017, 11:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump
Old 01-29-2017, 01:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 01-29-2017, 01:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

New lowered prices guys.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: NOVA, but OC MD for the summers, 10th St., Tyson R.I.P, USA

Where are you located? Just the general area, if you dont mind?
Im in southern OC and will take the Gs-r badge and blank key--lost the spareto my teg & it's always good to have another, which i can have made.

And yea...these past few weeks have been pretty epic, with the rain. The river behind my place was the highest it's been in 10 years according to my neighbor.
if i wasnt filled with all the nastiness & bacteria i wouldve thrown on my fins, grabbed my bodyboard and jumped in. Ive Always wanted to do that haha..Im about 1/4 mile from the beach so the sandbar/beach that usually separates the river/ocean eroded and had built up a nice little 5or 6 ft standing wave...till it got washed out. I was tempted but who knows what type of bacteria or parasite, etc. i wouldve gotten from that water.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 98coupe
Where are you located? Just the general area, if you dont mind?
Im in southern OC and will take the Gs-r badge and blank key--lost the spareto my teg & it's always good to have another, which i can have made.

And yea...these past few weeks have been pretty epic, with the rain. The river behind my place was the highest it's been in 10 years according to my neighbor.
if i wasnt filled with all the nastiness & bacteria i wouldve thrown on my fins, grabbed my bodyboard and jumped in. Ive Always wanted to do that haha..Im about 1/4 mile from the beach so the sandbar/beach that usually separates the river/ocean eroded and had built up a nice little 5or 6 ft standing wave...till it got washed out. I was tempted but who knows what type of bacteria or parasite, etc. i wouldve gotten from that water.
pm'd you bro
Old 02-16-2017, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'll take the nsx key for $10. Pm me
Old 02-25-2017, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by munch
Selling some stuff that I never got a chance to use. All parts are genuine OEM parts. These are all BRAND NEW PARTS. They have just been opened for the purposes of taking pictures.

OEM mugen 5spd discontinued rare weighted shift **** ----> $90

OEM Uncut brand new Acura/honda NSX key ----> $70

OEM GS-R badge -----> $25

OEM Uncut brand new Acura key (same oem key that comes with a 96' integ.) ------> Free if you buy something else

still have shift ****? Will buy right now