Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

Thursday Night Los Feliz Costco Car Meet.

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thursday Night Los Feliz Costco Car Meet.

Where: Los Feliz Costco, northeast parking entrance (no, not the back)

When: Thursdays @ 8pm

Why: Well you don't have too, but we already have a good Ford SVT, Mazdas, Toyotas, & S2000s meet happening so it's really up to you. That and the Eagle Rock meet have been sucking ever since then and you can't blame the cops pulling a lot of the ricers there. The Eagle Rock meet is dead; long live the Los Feliz Costco meet.

Note: Check yourself. If you think you're a ricer deep down and you wish to attend, then that's completely fine by all means, but be aware that we will look down upon you and perhaps even call the cops ourselves by acting stupid in the parking lot. We have no problem calling the cops at all since they do their job to protect and serve and we're fairly profess with matters like these. No joke, we consider the cops to be our friends. All in all the people who attend this meet usually knows one another, but the rest of the Honda boys (aside from the S2000 group) are more than welcome to show up.

Modified by ViZiONiZM at 2:46 PM 6/1/2007
Old 06-01-2007, 02:54 PM
B A N N E D

Location: los angeles, Eagle Rock, CA, united states of america
Default Re: Thursday Night Los Feliz Costco Car Meet. (ViZiONiZM)

lol good luck w/ this one.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:08 PM

Default Re: Thursday Night Los Feliz Costco Car Meet. (BaNAnABoAt689)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BaNAnABoAt689 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol good luck w/ this one. </TD></TR></TABLE>

werd.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thursday Night Los Feliz Costco Car Meet. (y0whuddupb)

thanks
Old 06-01-2007, 05:14 PM

sorry ray i dont mean to put you down like that. but we have tried this spot since wayyy back and cops and security there trip more than starbucks in eagle rock. finding a good spot is pretty hard. and all the places we can think to have a meet has already been a burn since back then.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:02 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by y0whuddupb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ut we have tried this spot since wayyy back and cops and security there trip more than starbucks in eagle rock..</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 06-02-2007, 03:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thursday Night Los Feliz Costco Car Meet. (SickIntegraWon)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SickIntegraWon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 06-02-2007, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Thursday Night Los Feliz Costco Car Meet. (BaNAnABoAt689)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BaNAnABoAt689 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol good luck w/ this one. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 06-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thursday Night Los Feliz Costco Car Meet. ("Jap*****")

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by "Jap*****" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 06-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Some of the pictures from the meet.

Old 06-03-2007, 11:49 PM

yea no kidding... but what are we to do?? anyone interested in the spot by panda and krispy? no street names might keep it a bit more under wraps for a min longer.... anyway lemme know whats going on.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i dont like so cal meets cuz everyone acts so hard when they leave in their beaters.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:06 PM

Default Re: (chunty *** kevin)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chunty *** kevin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i dont like so cal meets cuz everyone acts so hard when they leave in their beaters.</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha so true
Old 06-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chunty *** kevin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i dont like so cal meets cuz everyone acts so hard when they leave in their beaters.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 06-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so true
Old 06-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (black92DA)

then ya'll don't go if that's how you feel. go eagle rock
Old 06-05-2007, 02:13 AM

oh you kids so quick to blame.....
Old 06-05-2007, 02:45 PM

Default Re: (chris818c)

Yo cris im w u on this!...Pretty much that was the CRSX meet spot everything was kool now all of a sudden these fools *** out and burn the spot!..U guys talking about calling the cops for foos burning the spot but other than the RSXers and the S2000 the rest of u fools be burning out and redlining ur cars in the parking lot wtf's up w that!..U guys are a burn!....I DONT TRIP THAT PPL WANT TO MAKE THIS A SPOT TOO MEET UP BUT WEN U START DOING **** LIKE THAT THEN ITS A BURN AND THATS Y WE KEEP ON GETTING KICKED OUT FROM ALL THE SPOTS.....
Old 06-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (arsonest42)

jaaaaa welcome girly girls

Modified by ViZiONiZM at 7:09 PM 6/5/2007
Old 06-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by y0whuddupb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry ray i dont mean to put you down like that. but we have tried this spot since wayyy back and cops and security there trip more than starbucks in eagle rock. finding a good spot is pretty hard. and all the places we can think to have a meet has already been a burn since back then.</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha is this brian? ...lol this is jc, idk if you remember me, i used to have the black sedan civic...
Old 06-05-2007, 09:01 PM

Default Re: (jsantosDC5)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jsantosDC5 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha is this brian? ...lol this is jc, idk if you remember me, i used to have the black sedan civic...</TD></TR></TABLE>

yea whuddup foo!!

yo raymond where would parking be? like what spot? cuz the parking lot is super huge and i think people wouldnt know exactly where to park!
Old 06-05-2007, 10:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chris818c &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
well if you and your buddys could act and drive like civilized individuals no one would have a problem with the cops or security. but since you guys like to show off your 15 year old rust buckets to everyone and try to act hard, we now have problems. No one wants to hear your rice bucket with a loud *** exhaust taking off in a parking lot, time to grow up guys </TD></TR></TABLE>

You obviously already show the lack of intelligence by having the assumption of the attendees having "15 year old buckets" and "try to act hard." What are you man? High school freshman? So what if you got people acting like that? They're usually the ones that get in trouble anyways. You're very narrow-minded to assume that I act 'uncivilized' basing it on what? A fcking forum?

Like I've said, if you don't like it and don't want to show up, do you think I or anyone else would care? Do you think by acting like a cry baby on the internet's going to solve something? I and even perhaps anyone else who's reading this DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PRESENCE. Go plead to someone who cares. Until then, we'd probably be happy if a dumbass like yourself completely disregards the meet.

Instead of bitchin' like a bitch and being so unproductive, why won't you step up to the plate and provide a safe haven for us all then? Why won't you patrol the vicinity and stop those people revving their "15 year old buckets." Better yet, why won't you just call the cops on them? I've had my fair share of police encounters like most of you probably have, but do you see me discriminating against their obligations? Just because some had previous problems with the cops, doesn't necessarily mean the whole 'system' is screwed. Overall, they are doing what they are suppose to do. To protect and serve. Be nice to them and they will be nice to you.

It's really simple, retard; you clearly see that anyone is welcome. Heck, I'm not even going to claim proprietary rights to any type of car meets. I am just extending an invitation to the local people here. If a ricer or some 'hard dude' does decide to rev his "15 year old bucket," then so what? Like I said, call the cops on him instead of being a cry baby about it. I already said that I have no problems doing that myself. You must have really slow comprehension to have missed this one.

Looks like you still have a lot of growing up to do yourself, kid.

Old 06-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (y0whuddupb)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by y0whuddupb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
yo raymond where would parking be? like what spot? cuz the parking lot is super huge and i think people wouldnt know exactly where to park! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Across the Starbucks is fine actually, even though it still is kinda crowded, it's actually less suspicious than parking far away (i.e.: Costco side of the parking lot when Costco is already closed). My uncle and I and everyone else was actually thinking of parking by the Costco side parking lot, but it might seem a bit too suspicious since it's nowhere close to the open stores in the plaza.

At least by parking across Starbucks/Robeks(sp?)/Panda Express/Red Ribbon etc., we can create a pseudo effect that we are perhaps customers. They are still open up until 10pm I believe anyways. Well that and some of us are actually customers of the night so it still works out for the better; win-win situation.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:22 PM

Default Re: (ViZiONiZM)

wow you talk about me being immature, but i'm the one calling you a "bitch" right? Dude please all this name calling is extremely un-called for because i never once called you any name. Name calling is something ignorant people do to get their point across, and i hope you aren't one of them. I said the meet in GENERAL is a ricers heaven with people revving like crazy and taking off in the parking lot and down the street which it was not before until about 2 weeks ago. It was a general statement, and i never meant to blame you, and i agree what i said came out wrong, but so you understand now, what i said is a general statement about the whole meet and i'm not here to attack anyone in particular because i don't know who you are.

Am i really a "dumbass" because i wanted to share my OPINION on a open forum. I'm not associated with the Honda-Tech meet at all, and therefore me being at the meet has nothing to do with you, i went with CLUB RSX, not you guys so i don't see how it matters if i go or not or whether you don't want me there. The only reason i started to "cry" and "bitch" according to you, was because we had a good meet going on and now it's a burned out spot. Like you said the cops already have a negative image about us, and this just adds fuel to the fire. It sucks, now we have to look for another spot, just because people decide to act like idiots in public and show off their cars, whether it be a 15 year old civic or an RSX, they are both idiots.

I'm done with this, arguing on a forum is pointless and "retarded", if you want to respond go ahead and PM me, lets not ruin your thread, and i'll delete my posts as well.

Old 06-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chris818c &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
well if you and your buddys could act and drive like civilized individuals no one would have a problem with the cops or security. but since you guys like to show off your 15 year old rust buckets to everyone and try to act hard, we now have problems. No one wants to hear your rice bucket with a loud *** exhaust taking off in a parking lot, time to grow up guys </TD></TR></TABLE>

Looks like name calling to me.

I really don't understand what you're talking about that spot being a complete burn. DO YOU NOT SEE THE PICTURES I POSTED? Do you see me posting saying: 'dude, that place is a burn, don't go anymore.' What? Do you want me to post more pictures of us having a good time without the Club RSX?

Get your facts straight and get over yourself. I'm not speaking of your then-busted & then-dead Club RSX meet. I'm speaking of the meet we had as evident from those pictures. I'm not a harsh person in general, but when preconceived notions evolve into solidified bold statements you and your RSX buddy present, then I won't sit back and watch ignorance flutter.

Quick Reply: Thursday Night Los Feliz Costco Car Meet.