STOLEN HATCH! - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion


Southern California Fresno & Below

STOLEN HATCH!

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2015, 08:27 PM   #1
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
SeraphimKidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Gabriel Valley, CA
Posts: 95
Default STOLEN HATCH!

It's been a while since I've posted at all, but I need your help fellow Honda builders.
My hatch was stolen early Sunday morning (8/2/15). Please keep an eye out! Paint color is pretty unique. It's dark gray (can look blue gray in the day light), riding on silver/polished Spun Supamesh wheels, and has dark tint in the rear windows.
Stolen from Alhambra/Pasadena, CA area. Plate #: 7BRB712


<img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/metalkiller2/11b5814d-3489-46f1-a646-2665f7cf2eb4_zpsli1hikeg.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo 11b5814d-3489-46f1-a646-2665f7cf2eb4_zpsli1hikeg.jpg"/>

<img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/metalkiller2/184c41e6-e6a6-480c-a0a5-8f034ff996e8_zpsknycddm8.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo 184c41e6-e6a6-480c-a0a5-8f034ff996e8_zpsknycddm8.jpg"/>

Last edited by SeraphimKidd; 08-04-2015 at 07:20 PM.
SeraphimKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 03:25 AM   #2
Honda-Tech Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Freemananana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,252
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

Dude, rough! It's a pretty simple ride. I'm not anywhere near you, but try posting in the regional areas too. Sucks to see something like this get stolen.
Freemananana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:14 AM   #3
Honda-Tech Member
 
jessfx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Soul Cal
Posts: 2
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

Jacked? My EG hatch was stolen same morning, as was another car--99 Civic in Azusa. WTF. F thieves! Hope your ride is found...
jessfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:25 AM   #4
Honda-Tech Member
 
B20VtecVillain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Newark, DE
Posts: 883
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

I'm so glad I don't live in an area that is notorious for car/Honda theft. I keep reading these horror stories and it's so depressing but at the same time slightly encouraging because usually I absolutely hate where I live. (Tons of pointless shootings and dope addicts/dealers everywhere, and I'm in the "suburbs") We even have our own anti-heroin commercials on major networks now for just out county, not even the state, just New Castle county. We get 16 year old dope dealers shot up every week, but luckily I know not one person who has had their car stolen in years and years. There's a real deal USDM 01 ITR that's driveway parked everyday on the summer in my neighborhood Bright PY too and has never been touched. I park my built SI outside sometimes overnight and never had an issue. You never hear about it occurring around here either. Thank God for small favors I guess. Anyway, best of luck getting your car back bud. Load up as many of your CA legal 10 rounders as possible and wait for the day you hear some names lol.
B20VtecVillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:56 AM   #5
Honda-Tech Member
 
rallypoint_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Pasadena, California
Posts: 548
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

Sorry to hear about that. Will def keep an eye out!!!!
rallypoint_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:46 AM   #6
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 30
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

Sorry to hear about the theft. Good thing is the unique color so it should make it easier to spot if the thief/thieves are driving around in it.

I'm new to the Honda crowd (EF hatch owner here) so I'm always on the lookout for pre- '92 hatchbacks, I"ll keep an eye out here in San Diego county for you.

Out of curiosity, did the car have an alarm? was the car parked out on the street, shopping center, movies? Just asking only see if there are any precautions we can take to keep our cars safer. My co-workers post '92 Honda was stolen a few months back, his car was parked out on the street and the freaking thieves came by in a tow truck and towed it away.

Hope you get it back in one piece.
robzkombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 11:45 AM   #7
Honda-Tech Member
 
sr20paisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 781
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

damn that sucks, lots of 4th gen and ej's are getting stolen in the sgv lately good thing mine doesnt run, i'll keep an eye out too
sr20paisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 05:13 PM   #8
Honda-Tech Member
iTrader: (1)
 
M3THTICAL(EF)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 149
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

Ill keep an eye out here in the El Monte/Temple City area. Hopefully you get your car back, would hate to have my hatch stolen!
M3THTICAL(EF) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:19 PM   #9
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
SeraphimKidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Gabriel Valley, CA
Posts: 95
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessfx View Post
Jacked? My EG hatch was stolen same morning, as was another car--99 Civic in Azusa. WTF. F thieves! Hope your ride is found...
I heard about that one! That was yours? I'm sorry to hear man. I hope both of ours are found as intact as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B20VtecVillain View Post
I'm so glad I don't live in an area that is notorious for car/Honda theft. I keep reading these horror stories and it's so depressing but at the same time slightly encouraging because usually I absolutely hate where I live. (Tons of pointless shootings and dope addicts/dealers everywhere, and I'm in the "suburbs") We even have our own anti-heroin commercials on major networks now for just out county, not even the state, just New Castle county. We get 16 year old dope dealers shot up every week, but luckily I know not one person who has had their car stolen in years and years. There's a real deal USDM 01 ITR that's driveway parked everyday on the summer in my neighborhood Bright PY too and has never been touched. I park my built SI outside sometimes overnight and never had an issue. You never hear about it occurring around here either. Thank God for small favors I guess. Anyway, best of luck getting your car back bud. Load up as many of your CA legal 10 rounders as possible and wait for the day you hear some names lol.
That's the strange thing. My neighborhood is actually pretty safe. We have other crimes of course, but not car theft. Makes me think somebody was peeping me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robzkombi View Post
Sorry to hear about the theft. Good thing is the unique color so it should make it easier to spot if the thief/thieves are driving around in it.

I'm new to the Honda crowd (EF hatch owner here) so I'm always on the lookout for pre- '92 hatchbacks, I"ll keep an eye out here in San Diego county for you.

Out of curiosity, did the car have an alarm? was the car parked out on the street, shopping center, movies? Just asking only see if there are any precautions we can take to keep our cars safer. My co-workers post '92 Honda was stolen a few months back, his car was parked out on the street and the freaking thieves came by in a tow truck and towed it away.

Hope you get it back in one piece.
No alarm unfortunately. I'm good with wiring and had a kill switch tucked away nicely and this was one of the few nights I didn't use it because I was so tired coming home and was reminding myself to walk over and get milk.
It was parked on a side street around the corner. It stays relatively busy though so I'm surprised nobody saw anything.


Quote:
Originally Posted by M3THTICAL(EF) View Post
Ill keep an eye out here in the El Monte/Temple City area. Hopefully you get your car back, would hate to have my hatch stolen!
Thanks man. I did a little search in El Monte on Sunday but it's a lot of ground to cover.
SeraphimKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 03:46 AM   #10
Honda-Tech Member
 
B20VtecVillain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Newark, DE
Posts: 883
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

Damn man, so you think someone stalked your car out and took it huh? That makes it even more shady than some jackass that stumbled upon it and took it. Talk to any shady friends/associates you have and interrogate them! Sucks about the kill switch, it's like thrives can smell our weekends and strike when people are tired/forgetful. Hope you get your ride back man!
B20VtecVillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 01:59 PM   #11
Honda-Tech Member
 
sr20paisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 781
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

i've been getting stalked by this one dude in a blue ef 4door at school but when i sold the ef9 conversion he didn't bother, but right after put bbs he's back so now im paranoid af have my car covered with blankets just in case
sr20paisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:05 PM   #12
Honda-Tech Member
 
sr20paisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 781
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

ahhh now i can feel it, i had my first car stolen too it was a harvard blue eg8 with gsr blades and lsvtec parked it in the autoclub speedway in fontana came back to get earphones **** was gone, popo found it 2weeks later cut in 3 peices, fucken grimy thugs
sr20paisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:11 PM   #13
Honda-Tech Member
 
sr20paisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 781
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

15" SPUN WHEELS
check em out look similar?
sr20paisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:51 PM   #14
Honda-Tech Member
 
sr20paisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 781
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

sr20paisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:53 PM   #15
Honda-Tech Member
 
sr20paisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 781
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

sr20paisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 03:01 PM   #16
Honda-Tech Member
 
sr20paisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 781
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

sr20paisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 03:14 PM   #17
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 439
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

Bastards!!!!!
sstupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 03:46 PM   #18
Honda-Tech Member
 
TeamRedline89Hatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: HK Garage
Posts: 720
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

Saw this on ef heavens page. Hope you find it man, so sorry to hear. Will keep an eye in the 951/909.
TeamRedline89Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:21 PM   #19
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
SeraphimKidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Gabriel Valley, CA
Posts: 95
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20paisa View Post
That's close but mine is black on black. It will have noticeable wear on one side of the grip too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20paisa View Post
i've been getting stalked by this one dude in a blue ef 4door at school but when i sold the ef9 conversion he didn't bother, but right after put bbs he's back so now im paranoid af have my car covered with blankets just in case
Oh dang. Yeah he's definitely peeping you out. Do you have a kill switch or anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRedline89Hatch View Post
Saw this on ef heavens page. Hope you find it man, so sorry to hear. Will keep an eye in the 951/909.
Thanks man. Sr20paisa has been helping me look on craigslist.
SeraphimKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:28 PM   #20
Honda-Tech Member
 
sr20paisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 781
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

i know how it feels to lose a car i really don't want it to happen again
sr20paisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:29 PM   #21
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
SeraphimKidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Gabriel Valley, CA
Posts: 95
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

I went through El Sereno the other day and stopped by AutoZone to ask if they'd seen anything. There were some cholos having a carwash outside and I asked them if they had seen it. They said there's been some guys coming from Hawthorne and stealing cars, so I'm gonna check that area out.
SeraphimKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:30 PM   #22
Honda-Tech Member
 
sr20paisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 781
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphimKidd View Post
That's close but mine is black on black. It will have noticeable wear on one side of the grip too.



Oh dang. Yeah he's definitely peeping you out. Do you have a kill switch or anything?



Thanks man. Sr20paisa has been helping me look on craigslist.
naw, im broke i can't put an alarm because it's a dx (i too own a 91 ed6) because everything is manual, all i do is remove a bunch of fuses
sr20paisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:34 PM   #23
Honda-Tech Member
 
sr20paisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 781
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

i lived in sgv all my life from what i know la puente,baldwin park , azusa and pomona is where they steal cars. let's just hope they abadoned the car somewhere with everything intact
sr20paisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:38 PM   #24
Honda-Tech Member
 
sr20paisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 781
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

here is an example al this **** in this ad is stolen no doubt
00 Si parts for sale
sr20paisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:40 PM   #25
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
SeraphimKidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Gabriel Valley, CA
Posts: 95
Default Re: STOLEN HATCH!

Yeah there's those areas too. Im hoping for the best with this.
SeraphimKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CA 15x6"-SSR/Watanabe RS-8 +40 (4 x 100) GeezerCoupe Wheels 1 03-04-2016 10:38 PM
WORK EWINGS 15x7 +12, 4x100 Sshhhh Southern California (Sales) 0 01-14-2016 02:12 PM
CA (CA) Rotiform Nue 18x9.5 +35 215/35r18 5x114.3 user0020 Wheels 0 11-29-2015 09:32 AM
FS: NWI 2006 Honda Civic SI $6000 derek18105 Mid-West (Sales) 0 10-18-2015 06:34 AM
IN 2006 Honda Civic Si $6000 derek18105 Vehicles for sale 0 10-18-2015 06:29 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:15 AM.