Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

Show Cars needed for NCCA Sanctioned Shows (SD and LA)

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show Cars needed for NCCA Sanctioned Shows (SD and LA)

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Jon (used to have the sn b18cinteg96). I work for the National Custom Car Association as a judge and recruiter. Our agency is most known for judging the Hot Import Nights car shows but we have just picked up a new series. It is a streetball basketball competition that will have a car show as part of the pregame festivities. Because this came up so suddenly, we are putting the call out to any and all show cars that want to attend.
Here is what you will get with your registration:
The BALL4REAL ULTIMATE RIDES CHALLENGE Features:

* High end Custom Cars
* NCCA prizes for category winners
* BALL4REAL ULTIMATE RIDES CHALLENGE “BEST OF SHOW” TROPHY BALL
o Winner qualifies for BEST OF SHOW NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP competition (awarded at conclusion of 30 city tour, details at http://www.ball4real.com)
* Block Party
o Street style 5 on 5 basketball games where local ballers compete for a shot at a $100,000 endorsement deal with BALL4REAL.
o SLAM DUNK Contest
o INLINE SKATE SHOW
o LIVE Music from Tour & Local DJ’s
o Sponsor Expo
* 4 Ticket Vouchers per registered vehicle for the big game inside the stadium starting at 7:30pm featuring BALL4REAL stars from the ESPN “STREETBALL” TV SERIES, AO, Mr. 720, Circus, ½ Man ½ Amazing, Main Event, Spyda and more vs. the best Seattle has to offer!
* ½ Time Hip Hop performance
* Post Game Autograph Session with the players
* Free Vehicle Registration
* Earn Points toward NCCA Championship
* LIVE Videotaping for BALL4REAL Television & DVD Series

Click here for Dantes and Registration

Registration is now open for Las Vegas, Sacramento, San Diego, Oakland, Los Angeles, and Denver.

Thanks again and please make sure to tell your friends.
-Jon