Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

REWARD for STOLEN-1997 Acura Integra GSR Sedan w/ JDM Front

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $5,000 REWARD for STOLEN-1997 Acura Integra GSR Sedan w/ JDM Front

My car was stolen on Sunday from the Howard Hughes Center in Culver City parking structure at approximately 3:30pm. The most recognizable parts on the car are the black JDM Volk NRS rims and the Type R Recaros(black with red stitching). The car was white with a carbon fiber hood and JDM front end.

I am offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the recovery of the car and all of it's parts. For whoever has any information and wishes to claim the reward, please contact me directly at 310-600-0785 or at aldojsaenz@gmail.com. I promise full confidentiatlity and am a person of my word. As a further incentive, if someone does come forward and their information is ever revealed, I am prepared to pay an additional $10,000 to that person. I am putting $15,000 on the line for the car.

If the people that took the car read this, I have already filed a police report and am in close communication with the LAPD and a private investigator I have hired this morning. If the car shows up somewhere intact, I will not press any charges. All Honda related sites will be monitored very closely. If parts come up, I will turn over the information to the PI and police and let them deal with it. At the end of the day, I just want the car back complete. If anyone has sees the rims or seats online, please contact me and if they turn out to be mine, I will pay you a reward for your time and efforts.

I have hired someone to closely monitor all popular sites that deals with Honda/Acura parts. I have also contacted my attorney and will prosecute anyone who was responsible or is at any point in time in possesion of any of my stuff.

So far, the leads I've received are that two brothers from the El Sereno area may have stolen or had the car stolen. Apparently, one drives a RHD blue EG and the other a RHD white EK. I don't know if this is true but I would be seriously interested in speaking with them.

Thank you to anyone and everyone for your help.
Attached Images      

Last edited by aldojsaenz; 07-16-2010 at 02:23 PM. Reason: number
Old 04-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: REWARD for STOLEN-1997 Acura Integra GSR Sedan w/ JDM Front

The reward has just been increased to $2,000.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Dam! That's pretty close to home.. I'll keep an eye out, hope u find ur car & the person/people responsible!
Old 04-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for you
Old 04-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn thieves are at it again. hope you get it back in 1 piece
Old 04-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 04-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for you.. i hope they catch these bastards.. post some pics when you get a chance it'll help everyone with trying to recognize the parts..
Old 04-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 04-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks to everyone for their support. I just put pics up so please contact me at 310-600-0785 if you know anything. Like my post says, I am offering anywhere from $2,000-$5,000 reward for any information that leads me to my car and the parts. I know the award might seem high but I want my stuff back and am willing to pay a premium for seeing the people that took my car sent to jail.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default $5,000 Reward - Volk NRS(Black) and Type R Recaros(Black with red stitching)

My car was stolen on Sunday from the Howard Hughes Center in Culver City parking structure at approximately 3:30pm. The most recognizable parts on the car are the black JDM Volk NRS rims and the Type R Recaros(blackwith red stitching). The car was white with a carbon fiber hood and JDM front end.

I am offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the recovery of the car and all of it's parts. For whoever has any information and wishes to claim the reward, please contact me directly at 310-600-0785 or at aldojsaenz@gmail.com. I promise full confidentiatlity and am a person of my word. As a further incentive, if someone does come forward and their information is ever revealed, I am prepared to pay an additional $10,000 to that person. I am putting $15,000 on the line for the car.

If the people that took the car read this, I have already filed a police report and am in close communication with the LAPD and a private investigator I have hired this morning. If the car shows up somewhere intact, I will not press any charges. All Honda related sites will be monitored very closely. If parts come up, I will turn over the information to the PI and police and let them deal with it. At the end of the day, I just want the car back complete. If anyone has sees the rims or seats online, please contact me and if they turn out to be mine, I will pay you a reward for your time and efforts.

Here is the link to the stolen car thread:
https://honda-tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2758743

Follow Up -
The car has still not been found. When I first posted this, I tried to be nice and give whoever took the car an opportunity to return it intact and I said I would not press charges. That time has come and gone. I have consulted with my attorney and know what course of action to take. All Honda sites will be closely monitored. If at any point in time, any of the parts should happen to appear, I will exercise all of my legal rights to prosecute anyone and everyone responsible to the fullest extent of the law. If a minor took the car, I will press charges as well as file a lawsuit for all the damages caused. Once I win the lawsuit, I will do everything in my power to collect on my judgement including seizing assets, putting leins on property, garnishing wages, etc. I will do the same for non-minors. My attorney and I will not let up at any point in time. I will let him bill me for as much time as he wants to because I will let him sue for whatever amount he wants to. I am still offering the $5,000 reward for any information leading to the capture and arrest of anyone and everyone involved in the theft of the car and parts. If you have any information, you can contact me directly and/or the detective from the LAPD.
Attached Images   

Last edited by aldojsaenz; 04-14-2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Update
Old 04-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

P.S. If the person/people that took my car and stuff ever read this, maybe you should try getting a job and earning money the right way to pay for you own stuff. Know that if you are found, I have an attorney on stand-by and I will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. I don't care if my attorney bills me $20,000, I will just to see you pay for your crime.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Volk NRS(Black) and Type R Recaros(Black with red stictching)

bro im sorry to hear that. i will keep a look out in all OC. hope you get your car back. **** thieves
Old 04-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thank you. I appreciate any help I can get.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm looking our for them bro, sry to hear that man.

LETS STOP THEM!
Old 04-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by aldojsaenz
P.S. If the person/people that took my car and stuff ever read this, maybe you should try getting a job and earning money the right way to pay for you own stuff. Know that if you are found, I have an attorney on stand-by and I will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. I don't care if my attorney bills me $20,000, I will just to see you pay for your crime.
XINFINITI

I couldn't agree with you more bro
Old 04-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ttt ill keep an eye out
Old 04-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thank you. These rims are somewhat rare and do not come up for sale often. I am offering a reward worth more than the rims because it's the principle of the matter. I have been in the Honda scene for 15 years and know a lot of people and have alerted everyone I know. Someone is bound to come up with something. I know someone can use $2-$5k right now, especially in this economy.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hope you get your ***** back..
Old 04-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 04-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

good luck to you bro.. keep us updated
Old 04-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thank you. If anyone knows anything, contact me at 310-600-0785(cell), 310-996-7526(office) or email me at aldojsaenz@gmail.com.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I am going to review the surveillance videos that were taken at the parking structure today. Again, I will not press charges if the car shows INTACT ASAP. If it doesn't, I can't help whoever took the car. The deeper I go into this, the less and less I can help.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I am going to review the surveillance videos that were taken at the parking structure today. Again, I will not press charges if the car shows INTACT ASAP. If it doesn't, I can't help whoever took the car. The deeper I go into this, the less and less I can help.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

UPDATE - I am starting to receive some more calls and names are starting to be thrown around. I am not ready to post these names up yet or provide them to the police but I will if the car does not show up.

I'm trying to be a nice guy even though it is undeserved in an effort to just get my car back complete asap.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

UPDATE - I am starting to receive some more calls and names are starting to be thrown around. I am not ready to post these names up yet or provide them to the police but I will if the car does not show up.

I'm trying to be a nice guy even though it is undeserved in an effort to just get my car back complete asap.

Quick Reply: REWARD for STOLEN-1997 Acura Integra GSR Sedan w/ JDM Front