Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Southern California (https://honda-tech.com/forums/southern-california-87/)
-   -   New and used car parts swapmeet at JDMConcepts (https://honda-tech.com/forums/southern-california-87/new-used-car-parts-swapmeet-jdmconcepts-3179798/)

jdmconcepts 11-13-2013 11:22 AM

New and used car parts swapmeet at JDMConcepts

We will be hosting a New and Used carparts swapmeet this Sunday 11/17/2013 at our facility JDMConcepts 2620 progress st. Vista Ca. 92081 . We are looking for people who would like to sell some of their parts. It is free to sell however to not overbook we are requiring a $20 deposit to secure your spot which you will get back upon arrival because we are limited on spaces. It is free to the public to shop around and we will have some big names their like Arias pistons, Torco oil, Darton sleeves, and special guest greg leone who will be bringing his amazing schoolbus trailer and drift car, last but not least taco truck and ice cream truck. Vendors must be there before 9am and public shoppers will be there around 11am and will be over by 3pm.
Bring any parts you feel someone may want or need, clear up some space at home and make a quick buck while helping a fellow enthusiast locate a deal on parts .
If you are interested please message us with info or questions.

PhatAccord92 11-13-2013 04:50 PM

Re: New and used car parts swapmeet at JDMConcepts

I would love to bring my extra parts to sell, but its about a 2 hour drive from l.a.

jdmconcepts 11-15-2013 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by PhatAccord92 (Post 49296159)
I would love to bring my extra parts to sell, but its about a 2 hour drive from l.a.

yeah but its also a chance to make a buck and have a fun sunday with enthusiast .

jdmconcepts 11-15-2013 03:32 PM

Public is welcome to shop around between the hours of 11am to 3pm on 11/17/2013. There will be a taco truck and icecream truck on site so bring the kids as long as you can keep your eye on them.We will have a section for our big vendors for you to meet and greet and ask questions regarding their products. Arias pistons, Darton Sleeves, Torco oils, and Greg Leone will be in attendance with his amazing school bus trailer. Parking will be on the street. This event is a way to support our friends and customers, we are here to meet good people and have a safe fun sunday. All public Vendors please contact us so we can give you all the details. Anyone interested in selling their parts please contact us we still have room for you.
ADDRESS; 2620 PROGRESS ST. VISTA CA. 92081
CONTACT; WWW.JDMCONCEPTS.COM (760)806-9489
ABSOLUTELY NO STUPIDITY, IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, IF YOU DECIDE YOU WANT TO START BLASTING MUSIC , DOING BURN OUTS , OR JUST PLAIN BEING DISRESPECTFUL YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND IF YOU'RE AN IDIOT ABOUT IT YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE PASSED OVER TO THE SHERIFF.
**TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW, LETS MAKE THIS A MEMORABLE EVENT**