Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

Moving to Soouthern Calli! DA TEG

Old 07-25-2007, 03:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moving to Southern Calli! DA TEG

Hey guys, me and my soon to be wife are possibly moving to socal. At the moment we live in Nashville, tn...BORING>>> I've been researching and kinda need some more info. If yall have any ideas, emission regulations, parts of town. Really just any help with the area. We arent possitive on the location, but it will be SOCAL. I drive a 93 da teg. Too much to mention. Thanks guys!
Old 07-25-2007, 10:48 PM
F*CK THIEVES!

Default Re: Moving to Southern Calli! DA TEG (93projectda)

emission sucks ***. any little modification to your engine n the cops will send you to the state referee unless its carb legal! o yea traffic sucks to.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:53 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93projectda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Hey guys, me and my soon to be wife are possibly moving to socal. At the moment we live in Nashville, tn...BORING&gt;&gt;&gt; I've been researching and kinda need some more info. If yall have any ideas, emission regulations, parts of town. Really just any help with the area. We arent possitive on the location, but it will be SOCAL. I drive a 93 da teg. Too much to mention. Thanks guys! </TD></TR></TABLE>

If your car has any moods without a C.A.R.B. sticker you wont pass. If you can keep your car registered where your at by using a family member or friend thats what I would do. I owned my DA for two years with Washington Plates in SoCal with insurance and when I got pulled over I had my Washington Licence and I just would tell the cop Im down on Vacation. Hope this helps. This was the only way I could keep my Turbo smog legal.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

emissions, carb stickers blah blah blah...lets get down to business. You should choose wisely where your going to live. In socal the theft rate is crazy for integra's. Make sure to upgrade your security and park your car in well lighted/safe places. Being hassled by cops and haveing carb issues is one thing but getting your ride jacked is a totally different. GL and keep your DA safe.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:06 AM

Default Re: (bmoua)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bmoua &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">emissions, carb stickers blah blah blah...lets get down to business. You should choose wisely where your going to live. In socal the theft rate is crazy for integra's. Make sure to upgrade your security and park your car in well lighted/safe places. Being hassled by cops and haveing carb issues is one thing but getting your ride jacked is a totally different. GL and keep your DA safe. </TD></TR></TABLE>

My brother this morning got his DA taken from him with my EP3 parts in it so becareful make sure you have a good security system. Oh he lives in San Diego
Old 07-31-2007, 07:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow that's cool cause I'll be moving to either aneheim or longbeach in about 2months...I'm in cali now checkin it out...but one more question will I need to get another AL tag to put on front?I seen a girl riding around with florida tag on back and cali tag on front?? oh yeah imma be bringing my eg and maybe my cb.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Moving to Southern Calli! DA TEG (blackoutt)

security, security,security. If not make sure you keep it garage then if you don't. There are so many hater out here its funny. Make sure you have full coverage because we have alot of stupied drivers. O yea. you will get reved at a light. Racer are everywere,lol. Just don't do it or you will have the car in car jail for 30 days and a fat ticket. Welcome to calie. Oyea, california girls on thursday. $2 you call it's
Old 08-06-2007, 09:23 PM
NMZ
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Moving to Southern Calli! DA TEG (hasback*)

wow whats up with everyone coming here
gtfo!

and ricers gtfo!