Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

Monday Night Meet In Cerritos

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monday Night Meet In Cerritos

just wondering if anyone from the forums goes to this meet? im new here to the forums and ive looked all throughout the socal threads and have noticed that this meet isnt talked about...maybe i missed it...anywho its located just south on pioneer off of the 91 fwy in cerritos in the shopping center with lee's sandwiches...all in all it was one of the best meets ive been to in awhile(with about 175-200 cars or so)...hopefully ill catch some of you guys out there one day
Old 07-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Monday Night Meet In Cerritos (xxNATExx)

that meet is crackin 562
Old 07-06-2007, 09:02 PM

yeah i go every monday, Its so crowded that you have to fight for parking, Ive never had a chance to count all the cars but that tells how many there are!!
Old 07-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

that's a crackin' meet for sure...there's cops there that just sit around and poke each other's *** while some cars drag race on pioneer like it's LACR
Old 07-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Is there one tonight? Might go if there is, somewhat close.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:43 PM

i wouldnt doubt that its goin down tonight but what happen last week is gonna make tonight a lil sketchy
Old 07-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what happened last week? you think cops will be coming by this week and pull ppl over?
Old 07-09-2007, 04:46 PM

Default Re: (124C41)

some moron chirped out of the parking lot like crazy and rolled his ish into a light pole then a building
Old 07-09-2007, 07:39 PM

Default Re: (xxNATExx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xxNATExx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">some moron chirped out of the parking lot like crazy and rolled his ish into a light pole then a building</TD></TR></TABLE>SWEEEEEEEEET! Stupid ricers.....and this use to be on these forums....its the LOLICUP MONDAY MEET!
Old 07-09-2007, 09:56 PM

Default Re: ("EF*GURU")

"tryin to be rice" in a tahoe loaded with ppl rotfl...isnt there a lollicup meet on tuesdays in irvine or somethin?
Old 07-09-2007, 10:27 PM

I should have went....But I was too lazy -_-... (11:27PM)
Old 07-10-2007, 10:49 AM
I <3 My CB7.

Default Re: (m1chael322)

my car sucks too bad to go ahah

i sort of like that the meet isnt advertised on HT, because the ricers look up meets on here i think.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:42 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (UCLA.lion)

ahahaha....hey wilson posting meets on forums gives an open invitation to people who are cool and those who arent. If i was u I would just hit up people via PM and spread it by word of mouth no Forum posts. Also I wouldnt go to the cerritos meet because people just do to much stupid stuff comming into, leaving and in the parking lot. Alot of attention ****** and street racers. IMO youve been warned.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:31 PM

Default Re: (DC2Slow)

this is true
Old 07-10-2007, 03:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DC2Slow)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DC2Slow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ahahaha....hey wilson posting meets on forums gives an open invitation to people who are cool and those who arent. If i was u I would just hit up people via PM and spread it by word of mouth no Forum posts. Also I wouldnt go to the cerritos meet because people just do to much stupid stuff comming into, leaving and in the parking lot. Alot of attention ****** and street racers. IMO youve been warned. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i can vouch for that...me and my friend were driving home last night on the 91 west (bound) in his suburban. there's this white ef hatch, a crx, a RSX and an EK were all racing and driving like idiots...made me want to break out my eg and run 'em down...but heh...too late in the night already...i know they all troll on here for sure

i don't think the street racers drive like idiots on there...at least the ones i know don't do that...they don't bring out their race cars to meets...they setup races there but then trailer their race cars to the 'tracks'
Old 07-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xxNATExx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">some moron chirped out of the parking lot like crazy and rolled his ish into a light pole then a building</TD></TR></TABLE>

I was there, the guy had a cadilac escalade. Hit a light pole and it fell on the top of the truck then some how he hit the building. Get caught making a pass on pioneer blvd get a one way ticket for your car to go on a trailer to the impound and your azz is going to check out the cerritos police staition. Go by branson towning there like 25 nice teg and civic just chillen there. The sad part is the owner at lolicups talked to the city about letting it go on if there was no ricer fly-bys and stupied stuff going on. To bad it only lasted a week. The cops were cool with it. But you know some stupied azz idiots had to come and f that up. Now the cops are going to be dicks.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (wrx-killer-Sti-eater)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wrx-killer-Sti-eater &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I was there, the guy had a cadilac escalade. Hit a light pole and it fell on the top of the truck then some how he hit the building. Get caught making a pass on pioneer blvd get a one way ticket for your car to go on a trailer to the impound and your azz is going to check out the cerritos police staition. Go by branson towning there like 25 nice teg and civic just chillen there. The sad part is the owner at lolicups talked to the city about letting it go on if there was no ricer fly-bys and stupied stuff going on. To bad it only lasted a week. The cops were cool with it. But you know some stupied azz idiots had to come and f that up. Now the cops are going to be dicks. </TD></TR></TABLE>

ture. too many people wanting to show off. i go to those meets every monday but i leave early cause people start acting stupid. i rather leave early then get pulled.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:55 PM
I <3 My CB7.

Default Re: (IOSUA)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IOSUA &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ture. too many people wanting to show off. i go to those meets every monday but i leave early cause people start acting stupid. i rather leave early then get pulled.</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol i remember a srt-4 ripped it out of the parking lot two weeks ago and gunned it down pioneer. A cop just made a turn on to pioneer and chased him down and pulled him over.

Best evarrrr
Old 07-12-2007, 11:17 PM

Default Re: (UCLA.lion)

lol ppl like that ruin it for everyone...and it bein an srt-4 that ***** loud as hell...straight pipe ftl
Old 07-14-2007, 12:47 AM
I <3 My CB7.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xxNATExx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol ppl like that ruin it for everyone...and it bein an srt-4 that ***** loud as hell...straight pipe ftl </TD></TR></TABLE>

i think owning an srt-4 lowers your IQ by 40pts and raises your testosterone levels by 50pts.

Old 07-15-2007, 09:44 PM

i live in the neighborhood right next to this meet, and yet i have never been

Have cops been showing up as of late?
Old 07-16-2007, 10:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Monday Night Meet In Cerritos (evoMARK)

EVERYTIME!
Old 07-16-2007, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Monday Night Meet In Cerritos (FutureITR)

Cops pass by but don't bother anyone if they're driving normal
Old 07-17-2007, 05:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I went last night with another nsx, the cops broke the meet up within 10 minutes of our getting there. We came back about an hour later, and were surprised to see a lot of new cars there, but when we drove around to park we noticed like a dozen police cars behind the stores with their lights off, and the flickering light overhead turned out to be a police helicopter circling the parking lot with its search light on. Needless to see we got out of there in a hurry

Its a shame, it seemed like some high quality cars, and for the short time we were there everyone was behaving themselves.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:02 AM
I <3 My CB7.

Default Re: Monday Night Meet In Cerritos (scorp965)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by scorp965 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I went last night with another nsx, the cops broke the meet up within 10 minutes of our getting there. We came back about an hour later, and were surprised to see a lot of new cars there, but when we drove around to park we noticed like a dozen police cars behind the stores with their lights off, and the flickering light overhead turned out to be a police helicopter circling the parking lot with its search light on. Needless to see we got out of there in a hurry

Its a shame, it seemed like some high quality cars, and for the short time we were there everyone was behaving themselves.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i wouldnt be surprised if they did a sting like they did at TAB.

Quick Reply: Monday Night Meet In Cerritos