Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

IS THE MEET SCENE DEAD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IS THE MEET SCENE DEAD!!!

If not then where are the hot spots and where can we start some legit good wensday thursday friday and sunday spots please help cause ive been looking and the scene is dying hardcore tell me what you think

Modified by crazybluecivic at 10:18 PM 8/27/2007
Old 08-24-2007, 09:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hell yeah they are dead lol
Old 08-24-2007, 10:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TrendyWhorez*)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TrendyWhorez* &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hell yeah they are dead lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

its dead i know but who wants to help bring it back all we need is to start some meets even if they suck at first reason being that sooner or later it will grow cause peeps start looking for it or
Old 08-25-2007, 10:41 AM
NMZ
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (crazybluecivic)

its dead
unless u like your cars being stolen
Old 08-25-2007, 12:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

go to the laguna hills mall forum, were having a meet at fuddruckers at 7:30 P.M. August 31th
Old 08-25-2007, 01:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I used to throw weekly meets and monthly meets... got lazy tho, it had it's high points but started to die down slowly, everyone just goes to eibach now, and weekly meets are getting too much attention from cops
Old 08-25-2007, 02:07 PM
NMZ
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (paniaguae640)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by paniaguae640 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">go to the laguna hills mall forum, were having a meet at fuddruckers at 7:30 P.M. August 31th</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 08-26-2007, 01:55 AM
Touching My Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (NMZ)

COPS! REF TICKETS! THIEVES! IDIOTS!

These are all the reasons why the meet scene is dying out. I proposed a day of paintball, we can meet, have fun and chill all day without any problems.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NMZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE> stop promoting here please and pic another spot in the middle of la and oc for laguna here sorry
Old 08-26-2007, 11:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (.Manny.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Manny. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">COPS! REF TICKETS! THIEVES! IDIOTS!

These are all the reasons why the meet scene is dying out. I proposed a day of paintball, we can meet, have fun and chill all day without any problems.</TD></TR></TABLE>

paint ball and cars hmmm i dont see a good mixed ill keep my paint clean thanks no promoting

im looking for a new spot in the middle of la or oc mainly IN LA and

cops are not a problem if your smart
tickets are not a problem if your smart
and THIEVES! are not a problem if you stick next to your ride or roll up your windows and lock the car

be smart be sly and the scene will rise again so once again any ideas to bring it back if we get 100 people complaining then lets get those 100 tell them to tell there friends and we will have a once a month meet near zuma beach or somewhere where we can chill

ILL RENT OUT A PLACE IF A HUNDRED WANT IN
idead please
Old 08-26-2007, 12:01 PM
NMZ
Honda-Tech Member

scene wont rise from the people ive seen entering it
aka idiots

u can try
but most likely u will FAIL
Old 08-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NMZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">scene wont rise from the people ive seen entering it
aka idiots

u can try
but most likely u will FAIL</TD></TR></TABLE>

ok EMO nmz so will you help or not will you drive one gour for a good spot
Old 08-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TrendyWhorez*)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TrendyWhorez* &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I used to throw weekly meets and monthly meets... got lazy tho, it had it's high points but started to die down slowly, everyone just goes to eibach now, and weekly meets are getting too much attention from cops</TD></TR></TABLE>

what do you propose to have weekly meets and get away with it
Old 08-28-2007, 05:46 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crazybluecivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

what do you propose to have weekly meets and get away with it</TD></TR></TABLE>I think you answered your own question.....Dealing with the cops gets played out and irritating after a while
Old 08-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ("Crise*One")

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by "Crise*One" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think you answered your own question.....Dealing with the cops gets played out and irritating after a while </TD></TR></TABLE>

I THINK you took my answer wrong how can we have weekly meets and get away with it i have a idea but i wanna hear yours
Old 08-28-2007, 07:15 PM

Not tryin to come out like a dick........So in my opinion A monthly meet would do better then a weekly......i tell you from experience......Oh and throwin it at a spot where your cool with the local pigs and property owners is a Big plus!
Old 08-28-2007, 07:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ("Crise*One")

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by "Crise*One" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not tryin to come out like a dick........So in my opinion A monthly meet would do better then a weekly......i tell you from experience......Oh and throwin it at a spot where your cool with the local pigs and property owners is a Big plus!</TD></TR></TABLE>

ok ok ok cool what do you think about a weekly switch spot ( 2 places same crowd knows where to go 1st week at point A second we at point B ) and i know lots of places where cops are cool **if people stay cool!** but put it this way im sick of running and hiding if we keep on the DL cops wont bug us and of course we have dumb people that will show up but why worrie if we cool we cool and let them get busted if no laws are being broken all the realy can say if they want is leave then we head to spot C a back up if spot A or B gets busted ((( very complex for dummies but thats good ))) or no and if you wanna help cause man i am tired of doing nothing thursday saturday and sunday nights i miss the old day and i know alot of people do 2
Old 08-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crazybluecivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ok ok ok cool what do you think about a weekly switch spot ( 2 places same crowd knows where to go 1st week at point A second we at point B ) and i know lots of places where cops are cool **if people stay cool!** but put it this way im sick of running and hiding if we keep on the DL cops wont bug us and of course we have dumb people that will show up but why worrie if we cool we cool and let them get busted if no laws are being broken all the realy can say if they want is leave then we head to spot C a back up if spot A or B gets busted ((( very complex for dummies but thats good ))) or no and if you wanna help cause man i am tired of doing nothing thursday saturday and sunday nights i miss the old day and i know alot of people do 2</TD></TR></TABLE>

most people will get tired of driving to different spots if the cops bust it everytime. The cops will kick u out even if nothing is really going on cause they will just say the crowd is meeting up to race. the heat is on right now thats y the scene is pretty weak. A monthly meet would be the best option.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (black92DA)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by black92DA &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

most people will get tired of driving to different spots if the cops bust it everytime. The cops will kick u out even if nothing is really going on cause they will just say the crowd is meeting up to race. the heat is on right now thats y the scene is pretty weak. A monthly meet would be the best option.</TD></TR></TABLE>

each spot will be withing 5 to 10 min of eachother once a month is just i dunno it ONCE A MONTH get bored in between cop are cops they give me **** ive even had a gun pointed at my face cause of backing out of a space so called 2 fast but im still down to meet up and drive 10 min to a second or third spot cause thats why i do work to my car to drive it to the meets not just park it at one spot all the time (ya know what i mean) we got 2 stop being babes and just having our weekly meets and dealing with moving around cause that how it was anyways in the old day spot to spot to spot then 12 or 1am head home good night you get me
Old 08-30-2007, 10:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

jdm is dead
Old 08-30-2007, 07:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (chunty *** kevin)

Reason why the scene is dead because of stupid people driving stupid. Research somewhere that has a big parking lot, easily accessible, and with local businesses. This way, the businesses benefit from this with some kind of profit and dont just lose parking spots with no one coming in.

Maybe even go to the local law enforcement in the city youre in and let them know what youre doing and that youre not congregating there to street race.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (teknoracing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by teknoracing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Reason why the scene is dead because of stupid people driving stupid. Research somewhere that has a big parking lot, easily accessible, and with local businesses. This way, the businesses benefit from this with some kind of profit and dont just lose parking spots with no one coming in.

Maybe even go to the local law enforcement in the city youre in and let them know what youre doing and that youre not congregating there to street race. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i can find a place but would u show or
Old 09-01-2007, 05:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i can find a place but would u show or </TD></TR></TABLE>

even if you find a place, its not guaranteed. there willl always be stupid people that ruin it for others.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (K i l l a B e e.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by K i l l a B e e. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

even if you find a place, its not guaranteed. there willl always be stupid people that ruin it for others.</TD></TR></TABLE>

a little confused but dumb people will always be around but who are we to judge you dont know till you go right

no more excuses if you want a good bi weekly or monthly meet you have to deal with it thats just flat out no excuses cause its going to happen no matter what
Old 09-07-2007, 03:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2084134

Quick Reply: IS THE MEET SCENE DEAD!!!