Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

Looking for a Fabricator in SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a Fabricator in SoCal

So I am looking for someone who knows how to design and build cages here in SoCal...I need a cage built for a Chump Car we are building. I am willing to pay as long as it's reasonably price

but I do have a kicker...I would like to be involved in the process in other words I want to learn how to bend tube and the proper technique to welding the cage up. I have experience welding but I am no professional...

So if you are willing to show me the ropes a bit and get paid to build me a cage I would really appreciate it. I want to learn for my own personal knowledge I am not going into the fabrication business! :smokin:

This is pretty much what we need...

And it's going into this...the car will be totally striped of course, no glass no dash, nothing that will get in the way. I will trailer the car to where ever your location maybe and I can bring my own welder as well. I have a Hobart Handler 180 Mig Welder with Gas

So if you are interested please hit me up...I can buy a similar bolt in cage from autopower for about $800 so I am hoping I can save a few bucks by having someone build one for me.

So if you are interested or know someone who wants to make a few bucks please point them in my direction! I can be reached via Email @

Marlon@SiRMarlon.com

and by txt @ 323.206.6528

Thank You!
Old 07-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Looking for a Fabricator in SoCal

Found what I needed!
Old 07-08-2012, 10:32 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Looking for a Fabricator in SoCal

Email Sent. I have a good friend that lives in the Westminister area and his business is out of Downey..

He is the man when it comes to basically anything custom. He builds a few SEMA vehicles every year. He finished up a pretty insane VW BAJA Bug a few months ago.. Fully caged insane suspension etc. That he built in his garage...

He is a fabricator by trade and owns his own business doing... His company has been around since 1988.

He builds anything from super low to super high to super fast..