Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > Regional Forums and Meets > Southern California
Reload this Page >

can anyone recommend a "do all" shop near me (San Bernardino)?

Southern California Fresno & Below

can anyone recommend a "do all" shop near me (San Bernardino)?

Old 08-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Needs to be About 20% Cooler

Default can anyone recommend a "do all" shop near me (San Bernardino)?

i feel hesitate to post this here but not sure where else it would be better. im at a point in my build where i think i need some shop help. basically, except the engine, I've stripped out the whole car and would like to do a "frame off restoration." a shop that can take a rolling shell, strip off every screw, every bracket etc, fix all the dents and other little body defects, strip it down to bare metal and repaint it inside and out. (i hate the maaco paint job. AKA pull back the carpet or a trim piece and it's a different color.) i tried caliber collision as ive dealt with them before but they don't do "projects." can anyone recommend such a shop in/ near 92404?
Old 08-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default re: can anyone recommend a "do all" shop near me (San Bernardino)?

I believe you can strip it yourself, or whatever you can, and just take the body to any shop and have them do the rest. You'll need to call them and talk to them, that way you see how they answer your questions. If they rush to give you an answer than they just want your business and be done with.

Some bodyshop owners actually like taking the time out to answer any questions you have regarding the work, timeframe, and how they will give you a quote.