Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Southern California (https://honda-tech.com/forums/southern-california-87/)
-   -   ***STOLEN RED EJ1. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT*** Ontario, California (https://honda-tech.com/forums/southern-california-87/%2A%2A%2Astolen-red-ej1-please-keep-eye-out%2A%2A%2A-ontario-california-3193933/)

tico 02-14-2014 02:12 PM

***STOLEN RED EJ1. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT*** Ontario, California

1 Attachment(s)
My coupe got stolen last friday on 02/07/14 from ontario California. License 6CBF938 VIN# 2HGEJ1152PH526351. CAR HAS FULL GSR SWAP WITH GSR FRONT SEATS AND IS SITTING ON VOLK CE28'S IN BLUE WRAPPED IN FALKEN 912. HAS A INJEN S/R INTAKE INNOVATIVE MOUNTS. PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION OR KNOW WHO MAY HAVE TAKEN HER PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Attachment 354304

JuggerNaut-CTR 02-14-2014 02:19 PM

Re: ***STOLEN RED EJ1. PLEASE KEEP AMD EYE OUT***

Sorry for the loss.

Curious how its 2014 and people still allow their honda's get stolen? More times than not, they do a swap, add all this eye candy that other people will want for themselves and never add or upgrade security.

cetcivic 02-14-2014 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by JuggerNaut-CTR (Post 49519610)
Sorry for the loss.

Curious how its 2014 and people still allow their honda's get stolen? More times than not, they do a swap, add all this eye candy that other people will want for themselves and never add or upgrade security.

agreed

glwf

ej1b18c1 02-14-2014 03:02 PM

Damn that sucks, sorry about your loss. Thought it was mine for a second lol. I wouldn't even own a Honda if I couldn't park it in my garage or have kill switches alarms etc..

I don't take my car places where it's trouble like the mall, movies etc..

tico 02-14-2014 04:31 PM

I had an alarm on the car but they got around it some how. Never went off. Just to clear the air.

ej1b18c1 02-14-2014 04:51 PM

Re: ***STOLEN RED EJ1. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT*** Ontario, California

I will keep an eye out for you man, I'm here in San Diego. I will check out the listings etc..
Any other parts that can be easily identifiable?

tony_2018 02-14-2014 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by tico (Post 49519842)
I had an alarm on the car but they got around it some how. Never went off. Just to clear the air.

Whoever did your alarm did a poor job or just the basic install. You guys need to start thinking ahead of them. I once notice a stupid ej sedan follow me home and new where I lived. Even though I park it in the garage I know they can get around it, I've watch youtube on it. I now have a camera pointing out on my drive way, my alarm has a backup battery that triggers my alarm if I lose battery power, tilt sensor, glass breaking sensor AND FUCK THE DUAL SHOCK (too many false alarms).

tico 02-14-2014 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by ej1b18c1 (Post 49519870)
I will keep an eye out for you man, I'm here in San Diego. I will check out the listings etc..
Any other parts that can be easily identifiable?

Has a silver DC strut bar.. Front bumper has a hole perfect impression of a tow hitch. Truck backed up into me lol. Has a spoon sports shift knob. Motor is fresh I just built it has 1200 miles on it. Has oem mud flaps all around

Former User 02-14-2014 06:34 PM

Good luck with getting her back.

crazyhouse2011 02-14-2014 07:38 PM

Wow what a clean EJ1. Beautiful color too. Just file a police report. A car like that shouldn't be too hard to spot. And make sure to carry a handgun in your backup vehicle, that way if you spot it while driving you can follow the guy and force him to return the vehicle. just don't shoot him (okay, maybe once in the foot if he runs)

ej1b18c1 02-14-2014 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by tony_2018 (Post 49519903)
Whoever did your alarm did a poor job or just the basic install. You guys need to start thinking ahead of them. I once notice a stupid ej sedan follow me home and new where I lived. Even though I park it in the garage I know they can get around it, I've watch youtube on it. I now have a camera pointing out on my drive way, my alarm has a backup battery that triggers my alarm if I lose battery power, tilt sensor, glass breaking sensor AND FUCK THE DUAL SHOCK (too many false alarms).

If someone comes into my garage they have a couple surprises waiting for them..

OP, Hope all goes well. Think about WHO knows what you got!

B_Swapped93 02-14-2014 09:22 PM

no one steals gutted track cars :) someone wanna steal my integra has no alarm or anything, you'll probs get out after 5 mins of driving the damn thing it's so un-comfy.

either way op you'd be extremely lucky if you get it back most of the time they're stripped and sold off within 24 hr's.

ej6fade 02-14-2014 10:33 PM

Sorry to hear it, I live near Ontario. Best of luck man, my friend's accord was stolen about a month ago. I have my car fully locked down, not sure if its all luck it hasn't been even broken into, the gun and AR-15 stickers I got all over the back, or the fact the entire neighborhood knows me as "that one guy with all the damn guns" haha.

tico 02-15-2014 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by ej6fade (Post 49520275)
Sorry to hear it, I live near Ontario. Best of luck man, my friend's accord was stolen about a month ago. I have my car fully locked down, not sure if its all luck it hasn't been even broken into, the gun and AR-15 stickers I got all over the back, or the fact the entire neighborhood knows me as "that one guy with all the damn guns" haha.

Hahaha I have the AR and 45 but I keep a low profile. Dont wanna draw attention more than I have to. But hey what can you do. Its just a matter of figuring out who took my coupe.

SEdriver 02-22-2014 11:28 AM

My mint 94 ej1 was taken from the same area back in 2009, those fuckin rats. All they found was the bare shell :(
ANY updates?
Good lucks!

civic nation 03-03-2014 05:49 PM

He might of got lucky and got it back.