Notices

H22 GE INTAKE, GE FUEL RAIL, V-BAND, THROTTLE BODY, AND CHARGE PIPE. LIKE BRAND NEW

Old 11-14-2013, 08:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H22 GE INTAKE, GE FUEL RAIL, V-BAND, THROTTLE BODY, AND CHARGE PIPE. LIKE BRAND NEW

Up for sale is my GE intake, GE fuel rail, Blox 67mm throttle body, Vibrent Vanjen clamp, ID injector top hats, and the charge pipe. Asking price is $650.00 FIRM plus shipping. As most of you guys know this is a steal. Selling because I went a different route. This setup came out of my 97 Honda Civic with a H-series. I will not split this sale up I want to sell as a package. The throttle body and charge pipe is brand new. Has seen nothing but being placed on the build. The intake I used for two events last season along with the rail. All the fab work was preformed by KS-Tuned in Washington. The BOV flange on the charge pipe is for a Tial BOV. Comes with everything shown BESIDES the fittings on each side on the fuel rail. PM me or text 262-914-4698

On the car