Notices

F/S: Fresh B17 |CTR Pistons | B17 Rods | ACL | ARP Rod bolts | Rocket Retainers Etc

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon6 F/S: Fresh B17 |CTR Pistons | B17 Rods | ACL | ARP Rod bolts | Rocket Retainers Etc

Changing routes with what i want to do, so all the stuff i've got together to build my motor is up for sell. Prices are fairly firm, but offering cannot hurt. Shipping is avalible on everything except for the block.

Im simply changing what I want to do, it makes me sad since I got over halfway to what I was planning to get done, but im 17, its not practical to have a all motor car at the moment. One day im 100% sure ill finish out the plans, right now I've got something else up my sleeve.

For items being shipped, I accept Paypal ONLY.

Located in Lexington 27295 for local pickup/meetup..

You can hit me up on AIM:itslogz anytime, im on alot of the time.

For all the prices listed below that are for shipped, itll be 5-10 off depending on the weight of the item for that specific item locally sold

Pictures of every item are in the first reply to this thread, to keep the OP cleaner. Need more pics of any specific part just ask.

Read below the listings for prices for a few items pricing combined

1. Skunk2 Pro Series cam gears. Good condition - B-Series VTEC -SOLD to boost_crazy on H-T -

2. Rocket Motorsports Titanium Retainers. Brand new, never used. B-series Vtec -SOLD -

3. BLOX Tuner Type-B Cams. Less than 2000 Miles on them. B-Series Vtec. Great condition. - SOLD to boost_crazy on H-T

4. Nippon Racing CTR Pistons. STD 81mm on P61 (B17A1) Rods. Great condition.- Price: $150 Shipped $140 Local

5. Nippon Racing STD 81mm Piston rings. Brand new never used, seperated in bags to keep track. - Price: $35 Shipped $30 Local

6. ACL Rod bearings. 0.25 oversized. brand new never used, put in a ziplock to organize. - Price: $30 Shipped $20 Local

7. Brand new OEM GSR/B16 Oil pickup. Gasket included. - Price:$35 Shipped $30 Local

8. ARP 9mm Rod bolts. Brand new never used, put in ziplock to organize. - SOLD on carolinahondas.com

9. Fidanza 7.5LB Flywheel. Needs new friction plate.($50ish on ebay?) Removed all bolts but 1, was hard to unbolt so I stopped so I didnt strip the head.- Price: $60 Shipped $50 Local

10. Stock B16A2 Cams. Some surface rust, should clean off. - SOLD to d22 on H-T

11. Energy Suspention Mtr. mount inserts (90-93 Teg specific) - Price: $20 Shipped $15 Local

12. B17A1 Block. Fresh hottanked & Honed. STD 81mm Bore. Painted Duplicolor Aluminum.
Block is complete except, missing pistons and rods and oil pan and oil pump. Crank had the mains shaved 0.020 and rod journals shaved 0.010. Still plenty of room left before it got soft, so no worries. The main bearings are ACL 0.25 oversized. Plastigauge checked 0.15-0.17 across all the mains. All the block needs to be complete is a new oil pump, the pistons and rods dropped in, and a oil pan. I have the oil baffle and oil pump gear and all neccesary bolts. I have receipts from the work done to the block for proof. New waterpump, all new seals on the rear (waterpipe etc) and new rear main seal as well. receipts for all of that as well. For the block, with the CTR pistons, rods, rod bearings, and piston rings & oil pickup (So all you would need is oil pump and pan & rodbolts to be complete, I have the other spare parts like baffle bolts and etc just not pictured)

Read below for the options on the block. See below pics for whats included with both options.

Option #1. Block, crank installed, with pistons, rods, ACL rod bearings, NPR piston rings, rear of block complete (Waterpump/pipe, all that), windage tray, new oil pickup, and all the bolts remaining to assemble the block completely (Oilpump, windage tray bolts/nuts etc etc) $475 picked up ONLY. All you need is a oil pump, and a oil pan, & rodbolts and youve got a complete fresh shortblock with good stuff & 0 miles ready to rock.

Option #2. Block, crank installed, rear of block complete (Waterpump/pipe, all that), windage tray, new oil pickup, and all the bolts remaining to assemble the block completely (Oilpump, windage tray bolts/nuts etc etc) $350 picked up ONLY.

Last edited by itslogz; 03-18-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: F/S: All motor stuff/etc. B17A1/Blox/Rocket/Fidanza/ACL/ARP etc.

Pictures of everything mentioned above.

Pics of everything mentioned above.

Last edited by itslogz; 03-18-2009 at 12:58 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: F/S: All motor stuff/etc. B17A1/Blox/Rocket/Fidanza/ACL/ARP etc.

bump and thanks for the parts.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: F/S: Fresh B17 |CTR Pistons | B17 Rods | ACL | ARP Rod bolts | Rocket Retainers E

tttt
Old 03-18-2009, 12:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: F/S: Fresh B17 |CTR Pistons | B17 Rods | ACL | ARP Rod bolts | Rocket Retainers E

TTT price on block lowered, someone come pick it up.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:44 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice. wish i could get this...want some wheels
Old 03-20-2009, 09:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump (jiggle jiggle)
Old 03-24-2009, 12:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Brice.Hayden
nice. wish i could get this...want some wheels
Haha get it! Nah im good on wheels tho. I got a jdp lip like the one that was on your old da cept 92-93 same one tho, is it just that that bitch fits TIGHT as hell and you gotta kind of stretch it and screw 1 side in, then stretch the other side to the corner then screw that side in? I havent really messed iwth it much. Figured youd know though, im guessing you just gotta work with it to fit it tight since its made to fit like that. I still need to get some self tappers before i mess with it anymore, ive heard thats the best way to mount this lip

Sold the ARP rod bolts, so now its missing rodbolts as well, im a little flexable on the price of the block since its going to need a few parts to complete... Basically though, if no one shows serious interest in the next week, im gonna keep it since ill have the $ up to get paint by 2-3 weeks anyway, my has well wait and keep it if it isnt gone by then.

Originally Posted by kingofbattle909
bump (jiggle jiggle)
Old 04-18-2009, 12:13 AM

suppose you wouldn't be willing to part with a crank and rod combo?
Old 04-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by madvtec_2008
suppose you wouldn't be willing to part with a crank and rod combo?
Possibly. Pm'd
Old 04-19-2016, 09:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by itslogz
Changing routes with what i want to do, so all the stuff i've got together to build my motor is up for sell. Prices are fairly firm, but offering cannot hurt. Shipping is avalible on everything except for the block.

Im simply changing what I want to do, it makes me sad since I got over halfway to what I was planning to get done, but im 17, its not practical to have a all motor car at the moment. One day im 100% sure ill finish out the plans, right now I've got something else up my sleeve.

For items being shipped, I accept Paypal ONLY.

Located in Lexington 27295 for local pickup/meetup..

You can hit me up on AIM:itslogz anytime, im on alot of the time.

For all the prices listed below that are for shipped, itll be 5-10 off depending on the weight of the item for that specific item locally sold

Pictures of every item are in the first reply to this thread, to keep the OP cleaner. Need more pics of any specific part just ask.

Read below the listings for prices for a few items pricing combined

1. Skunk2 Pro Series cam gears. Good condition - B-Series VTEC -SOLD to boost_crazy on H-T -

2. Rocket Motorsports Titanium Retainers. Brand new, never used. B-series Vtec -SOLD -

3. BLOX Tuner Type-B Cams. Less than 2000 Miles on them. B-Series Vtec. Great condition. - SOLD to boost_crazy on H-T

4. Nippon Racing CTR Pistons. STD 81mm on P61 (B17A1) Rods. Great condition.- Price: $150 Shipped $140 Local

5. Nippon Racing STD 81mm Piston rings. Brand new never used, seperated in bags to keep track. - Price: $35 Shipped $30 Local

6. ACL Rod bearings. 0.25 oversized. brand new never used, put in a ziplock to organize. - Price: $30 Shipped $20 Local

7. Brand new OEM GSR/B16 Oil pickup. Gasket included. - Price:$35 Shipped $30 Local

8. ARP 9mm Rod bolts. Brand new never used, put in ziplock to organize. - SOLD on carolinahondas.com

9. Fidanza 7.5LB Flywheel. Needs new friction plate.($50ish on ebay?) Removed all bolts but 1, was hard to unbolt so I stopped so I didnt strip the head.- Price: $60 Shipped $50 Local

10. Stock B16A2 Cams. Some surface rust, should clean off. - SOLD to d22 on H-T

11. Energy Suspention Mtr. mount inserts (90-93 Teg specific) - Price: $20 Shipped $15 Local

12. B17A1 Block. Fresh hottanked & Honed. STD 81mm Bore. Painted Duplicolor Aluminum.
Block is complete except, missing pistons and rods and oil pan and oil pump. Crank had the mains shaved 0.020 and rod journals shaved 0.010. Still plenty of room left before it got soft, so no worries. The main bearings are ACL 0.25 oversized. Plastigauge checked 0.15-0.17 across all the mains. All the block needs to be complete is a new oil pump, the pistons and rods dropped in, and a oil pan. I have the oil baffle and oil pump gear and all neccesary bolts. I have receipts from the work done to the block for proof. New waterpump, all new seals on the rear (waterpipe etc) and new rear main seal as well. receipts for all of that as well. For the block, with the CTR pistons, rods, rod bearings, and piston rings & oil pickup (So all you would need is oil pump and pan & rodbolts to be complete, I have the other spare parts like baffle bolts and etc just not pictured)

Read below for the options on the block. See below pics for whats included with both options.

Option #1. Block, crank installed, with pistons, rods, ACL rod bearings, NPR piston rings, rear of block complete (Waterpump/pipe, all that), windage tray, new oil pickup, and all the bolts remaining to assemble the block completely (Oilpump, windage tray bolts/nuts etc etc) $475 picked up ONLY. All you need is a oil pump, and a oil pan, & rodbolts and youve got a complete fresh shortblock with good stuff & 0 miles ready to rock.

Option #2. Block, crank installed, rear of block complete (Waterpump/pipe, all that), windage tray, new oil pickup, and all the bolts remaining to assemble the block completely (Oilpump, windage tray bolts/nuts etc etc) $350 picked up ONLY.
Do you still have the B17 rods/pistons?
Old 04-19-2016, 09:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Do you still have those rods/pistons
Old 04-20-2016, 06:49 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Thread is from 2009.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I know but hoping someone still has some
Old 04-21-2016, 07:56 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Have you tried Acura?
Old 04-22-2016, 10:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I've tried everybody they being first kn the list. I'm freaking calling places in Australia and more to find them.
Old 04-22-2016, 12:12 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Might just have to run a b16 or something else.
Old 04-28-2016, 10:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Is that a no on you still having them?
Old 04-28-2016, 07:47 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Dude. He's been out of the scene for years.
He doesn't have ****.
Old 04-28-2016, 08:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Brice.Hayden
Dude. He's been out of the scene for years.
He doesn't have ****.
I get it but thanks for the insight. At this point I'm out of options and just fishing. B16s won't work and its a grand and two months for the rod set and I don't have the time or the money right now.