Notices
Southeast Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina

Legit Performance Shops Near You

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 11:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Legit Performance Shops Near You

I know that there are many websites to purchase JDM parts, accessories and Engines. What I don't know, is where to get these parts installed. I'm in a car club in Augusta, Ga. Is there any legit Performance shops near or in GA. I'm tired of the homeboy hook-u-up network. Yes it is definitely cheaper that way, but I want it done right the first time. I'm ready to get rid of my D17 and upgrade to the K20a. I read the FAQ on the Swap, I just need to know locations.

List all Legit Shops near u...I'm not looking for shops that can do simple bolt-ons. This thread is for Major upgrades from bumper 2 bumper...Thanx
Old 09-16-2008, 06:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

http://www.av-engineered.com
Old 09-16-2008, 08:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

there is a place in spartanburg sc(about 3hrs away from agusta) called c-ceng performance. they are currently building my k swap now. they do everything from front end conversions to building NA/turbo motors. not just hondas. also thai vang(the owner) can tune the hell out of a car. also has a dyno in the shop.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (LunDC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LunDC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">there is a place in spartanburg sc(about 3hrs away from agusta) called c-ceng performance. they are currently building my k swap now. they do everything from front end conversions to building NA/turbo motors. not just hondas. also thai vang(the owner) can tune the hell out of a car. also has a dyno in the shop. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah he did a great tune on my old SR20 240SX.
He works by appointment only.
Hit me or LunDC up if you want his contact info.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (dantang)

What kind of parts do you need installed? I know some people who don't advertise but do excellent work. (in Aiken and Augusta).
Old 09-29-2008, 06:13 AM

Default Re: (dantang)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dantang &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yeah he did a great tune on my old SR20 240SX.
He works by appointment only.
Hit me or LunDC up if you want his contact info.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, Good looking out dantang and LunDC. I could use his contact info. I have a lot of ideas, I'm sure he could help me put it all together. A 3 hour drive is not bad for top of the line work. Thanx...
Old 09-29-2008, 06:24 AM

Default Re: (esteen2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by esteen2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What kind of parts do you need installed? I know some people who don't advertise but do excellent work. (in Aiken and Augusta).</TD></TR></TABLE>

Man esteen2, where should I begin...I need a Full K20 type R Swap. No I haven't bought it yet. I want to redo my whole interior...(Carpet, Console, Door panels, Racing Seats, LEDs and Trunk) Last, I have to redo my Body Kit and Paint.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (EN Y CE aZZaZZn)

sorry about taking so long to reply, but you need to get in contact with Thai Vang. his number is 864-431-9361. he is basically the only person that i let work on my car. he has done everything from my jdm front end conversion, paint my car, suspension set up, cam install in my gsr motor, and is building my k20 right now. he is also building dantang's k24/k20 motor. we might be heading out to agusta in a couple weeks to pick up some stuff at j-hot, let me know if you want to meet up and talk in person. hopefully work something out.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:08 AM

Default Re: (LunDC)

Thanx man...I'm in MA. right now. I'll be back in Augusta on Sat. Yeah, we could meet up. I'll introduce you guys to my whole crew. Well, whoever shows up, you know how that goes...I'm sure we can work out some cool deals. I definitely gotta do a swap. My D17 ain't turning heads at all. After this project is finished. I wanna do a JDM conversion on an integra. What year and model should I go with. I'm thinking 97-01 type -R. Or should I go the cheap way and get an LS or GS then do a B18C swap?

Modified by EN Y CE aZZaZZn at 12:54 PM 9/30/2008