Notices
Southeast Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina

great shop experience in tampa florida!

Old 02-16-2008, 08:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default great shop experience in tampa florida!

As some of you may know a shop called SandRperformance opened its doors a while ago. They had some managers that promised the world and even though their shop was set up for high potential, those managers failed me on my first experience and really gave the shop a bad name, well i had heard rumour that the shop was under NEW management and found out that Mad Mike, Honda Mike and a bunch of other well known tuners and mechanics were joining forces with them at S and R. So i wanted to get the turbo teg a retune and went back. Let me just say that place is completely different. The tuning was the best i have ever had. The cars and projects they are working on is insane. Let me just put it this way my car was on a dyno right next to a supercharged viper that was getting the blower removed for a twin turbo setup. The shop is doing big things over there and the people are great. I HIGHLY SUPPORT THEM NOW, IF YOU NEED WORK HIT THEM UP...SANDRPERFORMANCE.COM, THE ARE LOCATED ON SLIGH AVENUE JUST OFF DALE MABRY...just wanted to let you guys know because i know for me at least its been hard to find a reliable shop in the area thats close and can do everything...any questions just hit me up and i can help direct ya there way..