Notices
Southeast Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina

COLUMBIA SC on JAN 8!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 10:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default COLUMBIA SC on JAN 8!

sorry for the short notice, im not on here much, but me and some guys from s2ki.com are putting together a little cruise from Sumter into Columbia SC on Friday JAN 8th!!!

Details as follows:

*Meet in Sumter at 7:00, lets say the Food Lion on 378 (next to Shell and McD's)
Mapquest says the drive to Frankies Fun Park is 55 mins but we all know that no one does 55 on 378 into Cola-Town.

*Meet up with any Columbia folks at Wild Wings off Harbison (right near Frankies) and get our grub on (est time 8:00)

*Once that is done, cruise over to Frankies Fun Park to play some video games (they have initial d!!!!), freeze our asses off on the go karts (the slick track is too fun).

*Frankies closes at 12 but if we even stay that long there is still a few cars that hit up Sonic on Harbison (used to be the old columbia hang out) if anyone is down.

It wont be just S2K's, i live in Sumter but used to live in Cola, so my crew from there are coming and none of them have 2K's

So if you wanna come out or have any questions throw em up

Let your friends know too

and we all KNOW proper behavior when we get to these places, no revving, vtak'n in the parking lots etc....dont wanna get the cops called on us, just wanna have a good time and check out peoples rides!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: COLUMBIA SC on JAN 8!

Originally Posted by ForgetMyNameX07
sorry for the short notice, im not on here much, but me and some guys from s2ki.com are putting together a little cruise from Sumter into Columbia SC on Friday JAN 8th!!!

Details as follows:

*Meet in Sumter at 7:00, lets say the Food Lion on 378 (next to Shell and McD's)
Mapquest says the drive to Frankies Fun Park is 55 mins but we all know that no one does 55 on 378 into Cola-Town.

*Meet up with any Columbia folks at Wild Wings off Harbison (right near Frankies) and get our grub on (est time 8:00)

*Once that is done, cruise over to Frankies Fun Park to play some video games (they have initial d!!!!), freeze our asses off on the go karts (the slick track is too fun).

*Frankies closes at 12 but if we even stay that long there is still a few cars that hit up Sonic on Harbison (used to be the old columbia hang out) if anyone is down.

It wont be just S2K's, i live in Sumter but used to live in Cola, so my crew from there are coming and none of them have 2K's

So if you wanna come out or have any questions throw em up

Let your friends know too

and we all KNOW proper behavior when we get to these places, no revving, vtak'n in the parking lots etc....dont wanna get the cops called on us, just wanna have a good time and check out peoples rides!!!
I live on harbison blvd so I will prolly meet you guys at some point.. prolly will end up meeting you guys at sonic. (BTW dont park infront of total wine cause the cops will run you off ASAP so just park in rushs/sonic)

Ill send you a pm with my number so you can text me when you guys go up to sonic.