Notices
Southeast Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina

APRIL 4th Central+South FL Civic Meet!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 05:04 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default APRIL 4th Central+South FL Civic Meet!!

(I know its a short notice, but we just now opened it up to ALL gen civics)

Hey guys, there is a meet going on Saturday, April 4th! This meet is for any gen civics (7thgenhonda is hosting it). We plan on meeting at the Orange Blossom Mall in FT. Pierce, FL. I've never been to the mall but it seems like a great place for a meet, if anyone has any experience at this mall, PM me and we will talk about certain details. We will meet in front of SEARs, in the parking lot, since mostly all malls have a SEARs. We will meet, discuss, take pictures, and maybe even go towards the beach for a cruise/picture time down @ the beach. Let me know if you're going for sure. We need more people!!!

Where: Orange Blossom Mall, fort pierce, fl (Parking Lot in front of SEARS)
When: April 4th, 2009 @ 10:00AM-TBD
Activities: Meet and greet, pictures, and a possible cruise around town/beach and if people really want we can get a bite to eat later.

Googlemaps.com, copy and paste: Orange Blossom Mall, fort pierce, fl for directions
http://maps.google.com/

Roll Call:
1. Chris (Nuseal 7GH)
2. JOSE (cheo_papi 7GH)
3. Matt (Gumdrop) Meeee
4. Mayron (catracho2500 7GH)
5.Sergio (Perser2 7GH)

PM or reply to this thread and let me know if you're coming. You can bring a friend in the car with you, but if anyone else is going to come driving their car it must be a Civic! Let's try and make this a big and fun meet!

OPENED TO ALL GEN CIVICS NOW!

**If you have any other car than a Honda Civic, PM me or post in this thread and we will discuss if you can/should come.