Notices
Southeast Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina

***Savannah, Ga Gathering S2k's & Si's*** Dinner and Drinks

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 09:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***Savannah, Ga Gathering S2k's & Si's*** Dinner and Drinks

Tryin to get more S2k's and Si's together. Every Thursday I meet with a few S2k's and Si's just to hang out. We meet on Thursdays at the Robinson parking garage on the top floor which is directly across the street from the courthouse @8pm.

We are planning on getting together again on Jan 10. If anyone wants to join us feel free we'd be glad to see more S2k's and Si's.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***Savannah, Ga Gathering S2k's & Si's*** Dinner and Drinks (Defiant1999)

why only S2ks and Si's huh?
Old 01-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***Savannah, Ga Gathering S2k's & Si's*** Dinner and Drinks (jdmjeff)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdmjeff &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why only S2ks and Si's huh? </TD></TR></TABLE>

x2

Any Si's or just 2k and up Si's?? Just wondering because i PROUDLY REP AN "H" badge with the famous Si....old-skool steelo ( style ).
Old 01-11-2008, 07:35 AM

Old 01-11-2008, 07:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SIVIC 3)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SIVIC 3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah but its a rex and its not the prettiest one around either.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah..but my DADDY and MOMMY didnt buy it for me either, along with whatever bolt-on you added to it...wait...NOT YOU...your MOMMY and DADDY again!!!

And who said anything about making it pretty?? NO WONDER THEY BOUGHT U A NEWER CAR huh??? Because its "PRETTY" already!! lol....umm....try again.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:38 AM

I guess I shouldn't have specified just S2k's and Si's. We started out on the Si and S2k forums so I guess I forgot to mention.. the more the merrier.

We had about 7 S2000's, 2 Si's and a mk 5 golf show up. So, we had a pretty good time.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:58 AM

Default Re: (LatnKng)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LatnKng &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yeah..but my DADDY and MOMMY didnt buy it for me either, along with whatever bolt-on you added to it...wait...NOT YOU...your MOMMY and DADDY again!!!

And who said anything about making it pretty?? NO WONDER THEY BOUGHT U A NEWER CAR huh??? Because its "PRETTY" already!! lol....umm....try again. </TD></TR></TABLE>

WTF? mommy and daddy? not to mention i edited that post right after i wrote it, i thought i was being a little harsh. but if you want to act like a baby fine.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:11 AM

i apologize to the op, whos intentions of this thread was to get some cars together for a good time. i am sorry to latnkng for passing judgement on his crx. i too would come on the offensive if my whip was in question. so...../rant
Old 01-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SIVIC 3)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SIVIC 3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i apologize to the op, whos intentions of this thread was to get some cars together for a good time. i am sorry to latnkng for passing judgement on his crx. i too would come on the offensive if my whip was in question. so...../rant</TD></TR></TABLE>

THANK YOU...i read your post before you edited it and posted my response...i apologize also to you SIVIC 3 if i said anything that may have been out-of-line.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Defiant1999 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I guess I shouldn't have specified just S2k's and Si's. We started out on the Si and S2k forums so I guess I forgot to mention.. the more the merrier.

We had about 7 S2000's, 2 Si's and a mk 5 golf show up. So, we had a pretty good time.</TD></TR></TABLE>

THANK YOU also DEFIANT...the more the merrier...i agree with you 100%, its about getting people together, not putting anyone that wants to be a part of it down.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (LatnKng)

hmm, I might be down, but as previously mentioned my ride is old too, and doesn't even have honda badging yet
Old 01-13-2008, 06:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tenedor sports)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tenedor sports &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hmm, I might be down, but as previously mentioned my ride is old too, and doesn't even have honda badging yet </TD></TR></TABLE>

Que sopa pana??your ride aint old...its OLD SKOOL...the cream of the crop...and you dont have to have the badge to represent...it has a honda HEART and SOUL...nuff said.