Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   South (https://honda-tech.com/forums/south-90/)
-   -   Stolen Civic recovered and Justice IS SERVED (https://honda-tech.com/forums/south-90/stolen-civic-recovered-justice-served-2883073/)

skuded 01-10-2011 11:05 AM

Stolen Civic recovered and Justice IS SERVED

about two months ago my wifes 92 4 door all stock civic was stolen from our house, and today i got the call that the idiot was pulled over driving it about 45mins from where we live, so the car got found in what they say is minimal damage condition and also they caught the crook that did it, hell yea, my wife already has another car and i am about to start driving her old civic, and start tearing down my boosted gsr hatch for a full build, its been up for sale, but now its getting re-done this summer

SlickC95 01-10-2011 11:13 AM

Re: Justice IS SERVED

congrats man so besides the justice is he going to get his ass beat lmao

8YourV8 01-10-2011 11:52 AM

Re: Justice IS SERVED

Originally Posted by SlickC95 (Post 44393876)
congrats man so besides the justice is he going to get his ass beat lmao

Yeah... I never really felt that a court sentence is quite enough for these people.

Congrats on getting the car back in one piece though. :beer:

219 01-10-2011 11:54 AM

Re: Stolen Civic recovered and Justice IS SERVED

nice

H22AFerio 01-10-2011 12:17 PM

Nice find! he is an idiot for driving it 2 months after it was stolen if he was a real theif that thing would have been stripped, your lucky. Dumb redneck. :ugh:

dem0nk1d 01-10-2011 12:26 PM

Sounds more or less like a tweaker than your average honda thieve. But props...

NOFX 01-10-2011 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by skuded (Post 44393789)
about two months ago my wifes 92 4 door all stock civic was stolen from our house, and today i got the call that the idiot was pulled over driving it about 45mins from where we live, so the car got found in what they say is minimal damage condition and also they caught the crook that did it, hell yea, my wife already has another car and i am about to start driving her old civic, and start tearing down my boosted gsr hatch for a full build, its been up for sale, but now its getting re-done this summer

What sort of justice is being served on the criminal?

CPreston 01-10-2011 01:41 PM

so crazy, two months and its still driveable.. ive seen so many stories and pictures were they find there stolen cars completely stripped with the engine bay completely burnt and every panel on the car ruined a week after it was stolen.

TwoFaced 01-10-2011 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by NOFX (Post 44394637)
What sort of justice is being served on the criminal?

Yeah...definitely curious. Not enough to equate to the stress it probably put on your family...and definitely not enough to make up for the thousands of hondas that aren't recovered.

Nice to see a good recovery story pop-up on here. Especially after that yellow EK9 was stolen out of that guys backyard about a month back.

twocross 01-10-2011 03:45 PM

Congratulations. I had my '92 hatch stolen from me on December 2 '10. Cops found it and towed it to city tow lot. After I got it home and started looking it over for parts removed. I noticed a parking ticket on it from while it was stolen (they were driving it around). I drove over to the address and saw the chop shop that had 4 other Civics just like mine. Told the cops about it, and the cop I talked to just looked at me. As if a what do you want us to do about it thought was going through his mind. Needless to say I will impose some street justice of my own.

H22AFerio 01-10-2011 04:30 PM

they will get whats coming to them. i woudnt try to do anything on your own especialy when its on their property cuz your gonna end up in cuffs not them.

dem0nk1d 01-11-2011 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by twocross (Post 44396030)
Congratulations. I had my '92 hatch stolen from me on December 2 '10. Cops found it and towed it to city tow lot. After I got it home and started looking it over for parts removed. I noticed a parking ticket on it from while it was stolen (they were driving it around). I drove over to the address and saw the chop shop that had 4 other Civics just like mine. Told the cops about it, and the cop I talked to just looked at me. As if a what do you want us to do about it thought was going through his mind. Needless to say I will impose some street justice of my own.

Sounds like you should be the bartender and serve these guys a couple of molotov cocktails. :beer::beer:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AY0CMceYq_...lodyTuttle.jpg