Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   South (https://honda-tech.com/forums/south-90/)
-   -   EAT SLEEP RACE giving away 4 FREE tickets to HIN Austin (https://honda-tech.com/forums/south-90/eat-sleep-race-giving-away-4-free-tickets-hin-austin-2538025/)

ESR1320 03-31-2009 07:58 AM

EAT SLEEP RACE giving away 4 FREE tickets to HIN Austin

Honda-Tech!

We are proud to announce that EAT SLEEP RACE (www.EATSLEEPRACE.com) is partnering with Digital Age Motorsports and we will be producing the staff uniforms for the 2009 HOT IMPORT NIGHTS Tour.

We also have our hands on tickets to all of the remaining HIN events and wanted to share them with H-T (hopefully this is cool with the moderators)!

ESR is giving away 4 free tickets to HIN Austin (4/11/09)!

What's the catch? NOTHING.

All you have to do is email HINtickets@eatsleeprace.com with your name, Honda-tech username, age, and valid email address. (1 entry per person)

We'll accept entries until 4/6/09 and the 4 winners will be announced on 4/7/09 (We'll send you an email that you won and post the usernames of the winners on this thread).

Defintely make sure you stop by the EAT SLEEP RACE booth to pick up the latest releases!

:beer:

Can't wait till the event? Don't forget to check out www.EATSLEEPRACE.com where you can always order the latests releases!!!

We'll add participants emails to our e-newsletter for New product releases, if you don't want to receive the newsletter anymore theres an option at the bottom to unsubscribe.

ESR1320 04-07-2009 04:11 PM

Re: EAT SLEEP RACE giving away 4 FREE tickets to HIN Austin

AND THE WINNERS ARE.....
  • I4
  • dothacker

Congratulations to our winners and thanks to everyone who entered! :beer:

The winners were sent an email from HINtickets@eatsleeprace.com with instructions to get your tickets (check your junk mail folders if you do not see it in your inbox).

We'll see you guys on Saturday! Make sure you stop by the EAT SLEEP RACE booth and say what's up and check out our latest T-Shirts, Hats, Stickers..

Can't wait till the event? Don't forget to check out www.EATSLEEPRACE.com where you can always order the latests releases!!!

FrankieFive 04-09-2009 09:13 AM

Dope Giveaway!

dothacker 04-09-2009 10:03 AM

lol nope, not really :) but then again, only me and I4 entered :P

dothacker 04-11-2009 08:27 PM

did you go, I4?

hah i went there and was expecting a "ticket"... they gave me a wristband (which is SO MUCH BETTER) :P

I4 04-11-2009 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by dothacker (Post 38135319)
did you go, I4?

hah i went there and was expecting a "ticket"... they gave me a wristband (which is SO MUCH BETTER) :P

yes i did go

your car white tag w/purple rim

I4 04-11-2009 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by ESR1320 (Post 38078783)
AND THE WINNERS ARE.....
  • I4
  • dothacker

Congratulations to our winners and thanks to everyone who entered! :beer:

The winners were sent an email from HINtickets@eatsleeprace.com with instructions to get your tickets (check your junk mail folders if you do not see it in your inbox).

We'll see you guys on Saturday! Make sure you stop by the EAT SLEEP RACE booth and say what's up and check out our latest T-Shirts, Hats, Stickers..

Thank You
EAT SLEEP RACE

dothacker 04-12-2009 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by I4 (Post 38136667)
yes i did go

your car white tag w/purple rim

HAHAHA i wish man... nah, that's not my car. I was walking around like an idiot though coz everytime it rains, i go to the National Guard tent, but by the time i make it in, it'll stop raining :) hahaha

anyways, it was a good show, although wasn't really expecting it'll be an outside event. met a couple of people (soldiers, models, vendors, drifters, more models... more drifters...)

ESR1320 04-14-2009 05:47 AM

We're glad you guys had a great time!