Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

94 Integra LS

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Integra LS

Hello there, this is my first car. it is a 1994 integra ls. It's nothing special, I got it as a hand down from one of my uncles. It was his first car but he sold it and bought it back. When he got it back, it had b18c1 swap. However, it wasn't running. The problem seemed to be a head gasket failure. So he said to me how would I like to fix it up and make it my DD. I loved it. It was in red, the body was straight. I quickly made the time to order all new oem gaskets for the engine. I and a couple of my buddies tour it down only to find the engine had been trashed. the head was not salvageable and the block needed to be rebuilt. With that to consider I decided to part ways and look for something that could just be thrown in and make it run nice as a daily. Which started my way to a never ending project, haha. Found a nice b20b high comp and pieced it a new belts and new gaskets all around. Went back to an ls tranny for daily purposes. Got it all back to a nice running condition. With that said. Ill let the pictures do the talking. It is going to be a slow build but slowly it'll come together.

Engine:
High Comp B20b
Stock head, block
New gaskets all around plus new water pump and timing belt.
New Clutch, axle
P06 Chipped ecu for b20
Innovative Motor Mounts (I forgot which grade but it was the softest ones)
Oem Torque Mounts

Transmission
Original Ls Tranny
K tuned short shifter
ES poly shifter bushings
OEm exedyp clutch/ flywheel

Interior:
Gsr Interior
New heater core
Double Din JVC Stereo
Not much aha

Suspension
Tokico Blues with GC Sleeves (No longer have the shocks upgraded to tokico whites.)
Hardrace rear trailing arm bushing
New oem front wheel bearings with ARP extended studs
Blox front camber kit

Exterior
JDM Rear Foglight
DC2 sidemarkers
Oem H emblem all around
Had Window visors all around at one point but took it off

Wheels:
Previous: GSR Blades and Rep Itr wheels, Rota Slips 15x6.5 195/50/15 Nitto Neogens
Current: ITR Reps with 195/50/15

Mind you this car is meant to be a daily, so don't expect much ahah coming from a broke college student.
Attached Images      

Last edited by brucexiong; 04-04-2018 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 94 Integra LS

More updates on the car. Just haven't had time to upload it.
It took me about a year to get it running the way how I wanted. I wanted to get rid of the horrible peeling clear coat so I decided to a budget Paint job on it. Highly suggested by my uncle. It was a first try that him and I worked on together. My uncle and I bought new paint and all the sanding materials necessary. It was going to be a big change.
Half way through the process, we figured our compressor was not going to spray consistent paint and clear so we dropped it off at a body shop where the paint and clear was laid on.
Honestly turned out to be an amazing paint job. Found all the dents that we could and fixed it. Did a side molding delete for a more flush look. Just the little details. Right now the car needs to be wet sanded and polished.
Some before and after:
Attached Images        
Old 01-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

More Pics. Not a professional show car paint job but to a broke college student, it was a huge improvement over the previous mismatched paint. All caught up on the build process. As of right now, it is currently all caught up. Not much more mods for a while. This car is costing a pretty penny haha
Attached Images     
Old 01-13-2018, 06:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Paint looks good!!
Old 01-13-2018, 09:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by danteisme
Paint looks good!!
Thank You! hopefully some more mods coming soon lol
Old 01-18-2018, 11:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Decided to fix up the rear a bit and changed out the rear trailing arms bushings. It was horrifying to see the condition they were in. lol Got too excited and didn't take any of the after pics. But here are some before lol Went with some HardRace Poly Bushings.
Attached Images    
Old 01-18-2018, 11:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Found an old pic of when I bought my rims new. Thought I would share it. They were so nice and cleannnnn lol
Attached Images  
Old 01-23-2018, 09:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Decided to polish up my headlights, lol results came out great!
Also found some pictures of when I changed out the taillights from 94-97 integra, to 98-01 all red tails. Had to polish it out as well.
Looks so much better!
Attached Images     
Old 02-01-2018, 02:51 AM
O.G. triple O.G.

Received 217 Likes on 195 Posts

car looks very clean, especially after the paint job. Better make sure you have it secured with a stealth alarm setup. Stealth doesn't mean stashing the alarm module under the dash, like most car audio shop installs. lol
Old 02-01-2018, 11:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Yeah, I used hardrace for mine, they were really much harder to put in then the tapered OEMs.....which you can't get for mine.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Good **** my integra is Cali legal swap High comp B20B with a DC4 trans new axle competition clutch and a ultra light steal competition clutch on GSR blades I Plan on painting the car an Agate grey I'm also building an engine engineered by me stay tuned I'm also a college student on a budget!
Old 02-01-2018, 01:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ultra light completion fly wheel! ********************************
Old 02-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Looking good! Very clean paint job for it being "cheap".
Old 02-01-2018, 01:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by NVturbo
car looks very clean, especially after the paint job. Better make sure you have it secured with a stealth alarm setup. Stealth doesn't mean stashing the alarm module under the dash, like most car audio shop installs. lol
Thanks, still needs to be wet sanded to get rid of the orange peel but other than that its good. Haha yeah I do, I installed a viper alarm. I do plan on getting a killswitch and quick release for it.

Originally Posted by 1990IntegraLS
Yeah, I used hardrace for mine, they were really much harder to put in then the tapered OEMs.....which you can't get for mine.
Rides a lot nicer in my opinion, and true it was a pain pressing them in lol good thing I was able to source out a press.

Originally Posted by DonReyn
Good **** my integra is Cali legal swap High comp B20B with a DC4 trans new axle competition clutch and a ultra light steal competition clutch on GSR blades I Plan on painting the car an Agate grey I'm also building an engine engineered by me stay tuned I'm also a college student on a budget!
Thank you. Nice!! Sounds like a good build. My goal was to make it cali legal too haha Now though, I do want more mods but it'll do. Can't wait to see your outcome. It's difficult modifying cars and balancing it with school. lol
Old 02-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by NoKz
Looking good! Very clean paint job for it being "cheap".
Thanks! lol I would say for the money I used, it was considered a little cheaper but not something like Maaco. lol It was my first time doing any body work of sorts, so im happy with the results.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sooo over these past couple days between finding time to work on my car. I think I scored a pretty good deal. Installed some new led lightbulbs to help make my car better. Not only that, I ended up trading my slips for a set of Ls mesh with tires and Spare set of donuts plus cash. lol The tires on Ls mesh were alright and the so were the steelies. I do plan on selling the steelies. Quite a lot happened, the ls mesh rims do need some cleaning but it'll do. Wasn't too sure on how it would look but it kind of grew on me. lol plan is to get some new wheels in a few months hopefully haha
Also had some time to wetsand and polish the rear bumper. It needs to be redone one more time for sure though.
Some before and afters! lol
Attached Images      
Old 02-05-2018, 08:16 AM
O.G. triple O.G.

Received 217 Likes on 195 Posts

Originally Posted by brucexiong
Thanks, still needs to be wet sanded to get rid of the orange peel but other than that its good. Haha yeah I do, I installed a viper alarm. I do plan on getting a killswitch and quick release for it.
Replace the 2 ignition screws (on the other side of the key ignition). PM me if you want more info on it....
Old 02-05-2018, 02:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by NVturbo
Replace the 2 ignition screws (on the other side of the key ignition). PM me if you want more info on it....
For sure. I will. Thanks bro!
Old 02-23-2018, 09:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

What kind of antenna is that?
Old 02-23-2018, 01:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by White95SiHB
What kind of antenna is that?
It is a replica S2k shorty antenna. Don't know the brand as I bought it used lol
Old 03-17-2018, 09:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well it’s been a awhile since I’ve posted. Haven’t done much except changed my cracked windshield and got some new shocks. Went from tokico blues to tokico Illumina adjustable. Haven’t had a chance to ride it yet but I am excited. Got some gsr blades. Lol wasn’t able to take a lot of pics cause I was too excited. Also scored me a very nice set of 98-01 uncut oem mudflaps. Don’t have any pics right now.
So here’s what I got. Lol phone quality pictures.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Its been a long time hasn't it haha well are some updates. Haven't done much except for the fact that I traded my rims for some ITR replicas. Looks very clean in my opinion. Something about red and white. And also took my car to the drag strip for the hell of it with a couple of my buddies. lol Heres some pictures and a couple videos. Was spinning pretty bad but nonetheless, ran a 15.6 as my fastest. Not bad for a stock b20b with a Ls tranny haha I think. Videos will be uploaded to youtube or something haha
Attached Images       
Old 04-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Forgot to mention, lol guess I did do something new. Installed a new clutch slave cylinder and Goodridge stainless steel clutch line. Just cause mine was leaking bad and so decided to change it.
Here are some pics. Not best but enjoy. lol Also got a Skunk 2 strut bar for the front too lol
Attached Images