Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

xcthc SCAMMER!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xcthc SCAMMER!

Bought this msd cap/dizzy from him
paypal'd him the money and this kid says he will ship it by thurs/friday.
Emailed him if he shipped it or not.

Saying he didnt cause he didnt know i lived in this area??!!
didnt even bother asking where i was located nor check paypal.

Next he says he will ship saturday.
Emailed couple of times if he shipped it or not.
No reply....

Had to go H-t and look for his number right when i texted him( i didnt verify who i was till he texted)
he texted back saying he didnt ship it cause i didnt tell him where i was located.

Texted him for a refund never replied after
Dont buy from this kid. Waste of my time.

Username: xcthc
email:harleyjack@aol.com
Old 10-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: xcthc SCAMMER!

got my refund. please delete thread.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: xcthc SCAMMER!

just saw this now and want to clear my name since this has so many views.

this kid lives in papau guinea or some stupid **** like that. you would think that when someone tells you a price for a part after shipping that you should mention where you live. UPS (which is how I ship and which is what I told him I would ship) wanted over $100 to ship a 2lb box to his fuckhole country. If someone tells me they want me to ship POSTAL or that they live in canada or puerto rico or something REASONBLE, I tell them it's going to have to wait until the weekend as that's the only free time I have, being a working man. Just so happens I had **** to do on that saturday meaning he was going to have to wait until the NEXT saturday. understandably, no-one wants to wait that long. I told him friday i'd refund him but it would have to wait until monday when I have access to a computer, but this guy decides to blow-up my phone with 34 texts in 5 minutes (not joking, he would type out sentences one word per text) and a few more over the weekend REGARDLESS.

summary:
-this guy a complete jackass.
-I didn't respond to him because I don't use a computer on the weekends. I did respond when he started texting me.
-i've had tracking numbers for people in FIVE MINUTES after receiving payment because i'm that god damn motherfucking awesome.

Last edited by xcthc; 04-20-2013 at 12:02 PM.