Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Warning: Do not buy/sell from agb22

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 06:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Warning: Do not buy/sell from agb22

agb22 was looking for parts for his Civic. A 99-00 climate control bezel and 96-98 cup holders. I located both items at my local salvage yard, pulled them, and sent him multiple pictures from all angles. He assured me that the pieces looked great and told me to buy them. I tell agb22 that if I buy these parts, I am unable to get a refund. He sounded very trustworthy, and I made the mistake of taking his word.

I paid for the parts, and took them home to clean them. I spent time packaging them in a safe padded box, and even drove to get 3 shipping quotes. He tells me to go ahead and ship them, saying he will pay me in full through PayPal when he got home from work. Something about how he said that was unsettling; so I waited until I received payment before sending the packages.

Fast forward to one week later, he turned into a ghost. No response to texts, and when trying to call agb22, I discovered my number was blocked. So I'm out the cash I spent on his parts, and could've also been out shipping if I sent them. So I would've been out roughly $50-$60 and he would have free parts at my expense.

Very disappointing. I went out of my way to help him because his car was broken into. If he would've texted or called saying he was no longer interested, sure it would be a bummer, but I wouldn't have made this post. However, since he doesn't have the respect to even acknowledge me. Watch out for this user guys.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Warning: Do not buy/sell from agb22

My friend here hasn't logged in since the last time we spoke. I'm not sure if anything bad happened or if you made a new account.

By the off chance you read this, you still owe me money Drew. Do the right thing b0ss.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wanted to update with new information. Called the user using *67 to see what would happen and if I was really blocked. He picked up the phone immediately. Once I told him who I was, he quickly hung up the phone.

I hope you read this Drew. I hope you realize how rude, unfair, and cowardly you're acting.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dont worry bro, ive seen how dedicated you are in heloing others. Karma is always around.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks man, and I hope I can find the part you've been looking for!

Ive just been pretty fired up about the whole ordeal, and it really made me think about quitting doing this. But I've met some cool people since then, so I think it's best for me to just get over it, and learn from my mistakes.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:42 PM

Received 234 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by JDMdoode
Thanks man, and I hope I can find the part you've been looking for!

Ive just been pretty fired up about the whole ordeal, and it really made me think about quitting doing this. But I've met some cool people since then, so I think it's best for me to just get over it, and learn from my mistakes.

Pretty much.. Don't ship a damn thing until money is in hand.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

It's a TRAP!
Old 07-28-2017, 06:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheShodan
Pretty much.. Don't ship a damn thing until money is in hand.
yeah, agree on the price and shipping first. wait for the money before you budge,
Old 09-24-2017, 10:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well just I case you're reading this Mr. 22, I sold your parts for a total greater than what you offered me. No hard feelings. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.