Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Username: Fibercation (NOT recommended)

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Username: Fibercation (NOT recommended)

^^ x2
Old 01-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I never personally delt with him, but he does seem like a bad seller judging by his listings and negative remarks. I needed an item from him, was willing to pay the full price and he gave me attitude. I hope you get this resolved I understand how you feel.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:49 PM
06h
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Mr. EG
I never personally delt with him, but he does seem like a bad seller judging by his listings and negative remarks. I needed an item from him, was willing to pay the full price and he gave me attitude. I hope you get this resolved I understand how you feel.
you have some unsolved issue. with sleep
Old 01-14-2012, 05:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. EG
Same here... here's my WTB thread for timing covers...

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=3012150

I'll never do business with someone like that. I mean seriously, can't snap a few pictures of USED items so a potential buyer can see what they're buying? GTFO w/that ****.

Sorry you had bad dealings though. Pretty sure he has a bad rep on HondaSwap too, from way back in the day.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:07 PM
D Tranny Guru

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

A "small" list of other sites Shane O'Farrell has been banned from for bad selling practices in addition to the others I posted.

www.newcougar.com
www.502streetscene.net
www.fordfusionclub.com
www.srtforums.com
www.xceedspeed.com
www.clubcivic.om
http://forums.evolutionm.net
http://forums.probetalk.com
http://www.newtiburon.com
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org
http://www.mazda3forums.com
http://www.hondaaccordforum.com
http://www.tsxclub.com
Old 01-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

who are the mods? i would like for him to be banned here as well. he should not have any benefits to being on here.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

glad op didt notify me so i can say my side....but here it is anyways I just shipped a set of lights just like these and they got there with zero issues, this seller did NOT ask for any insurance and im not paying more if its not wanted. They got there damaged and i told him he didt want any insurance and that fed ex covers the first $100...i get accused o being a liar and shipping broke lights.....so ask m if im going to go the extra mile and try and file a shipping claim for the $100.......i got paid for nice lights and i shipped them....they got packed the same as the others unfortunatly this set broke..........ask for insurance next time...i packed them aswell as i could with what i had it is not my fault they were broke in shipping.....here is apicture of the unbroken lights i sent him. as for all the other nonsense about my reputation....people talk and they speak on issues they dont have first hand knowlege of, i cant make everyone 100% happy all the time. Sorry it did not work out for you
Attached Images  
Old 01-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ten of thse forums was for advertiing carbon fber products and not paying $200+ a month to be a vendor.....add that up thats over 2-3k to be a vendor hence why i dont do that anymore....a few i believe im still on just not active and the rest are for simiar issues where other people have s=o+;_s they like to tell...you are one of these people bone....ive never delt with you and never will....continue to spead your he said she said as i see u still have no life
Old 01-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

never accused you of shipping broken ones. not once. i said they broke due to horrible packaging. nonetheless, i wasnt offered insurance. when i sell a product, i insure them for what I get paid just in case. but then again, i package them carefully and to UPS and Fedex specs.

also, the two tabs at the bottom of one of the headlights are broken and missing.....not in the box
Old 01-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

if there were broken during shippin the tabs should be in the box....
Old 01-15-2012, 04:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i looked all through the newspaper.....theres not that much.

even the metal tabs where they mount to the car arent there
Old 01-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hmm i wonder whatall the bubble wrap is doing in your pictures?........ and here is a picture of the back of both sets of lights i sold this past month....the metal brackets were unbolted due to they would have poked out of the box....but the plastic mount points were intact whe they left my care....the set i shipped you are the furthest away....and look all tabs...magic....said my peace continue on the flame
Attached Images  
Old 01-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

its good to see some one post the feed back i bought a set of lights from him two years ago they showed broken i just glued and used them did not feel it was worth the waste to fight with him since i paid with a money order i knew it would not get any place but if any thing i know i wont buy from him... i hope you get your issues solved tho
Old 01-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

how do i know those are the ones? you never posted nor sent me that pic. you didnt even have the ones i bought in your thread.

all the bubble wrap? lol

theres one piece as shown in the second pic. its flapped over so i could show the inside packaging. ONE piece of bubble wrap in a tight packed boxed aint gonna do much buddy. sorry you are a cheap shipper (or person for all that matter).

just to be safe, an extra $3 to insure the full price was too much i see.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

as you can see from his comments and attitude, i have to go through the full process to get it back. he told me he wouldnt be down $165 and without headlights. but i am in that position. i was supposed to have a good condition set of lights.

but i will do what it takes to get my money back from and hope he gets banned from here. thats all.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

good luck man i know how you feel.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yea fibercation is very shady, if hes got bad reps on 10+ sites, whats to stop him from being all good on this site?? I think he didnt insure the headlights on purpose, like OP said its only 3 bucks and if the tabs arent even in the box, FEDex would have had a hard time beleiving it was their fault the headlights are broke on their dime, i say ban the dude
Old 01-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

ya the tabs missing from the box pretty much is a dead give away they were broken BEFORE shippin them out. But hey, his **** poor attitude will run potential buyers away.

It did me. In fact, I spent a lot mroe than I had to and just bought what I was lookin' for new. I cant stand ******* sellers who think because they have something you want, that they can act that way.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

if youre selling a pair of headlights for $165 then the least you could do is go buy some bubble wrap. not just "use what i had" which was a little bit of newspaper. newspaper is not proper protection for a set of headlights. a shift **** or something of the like, but newspaper for packing materials on headlights is just plain cheap and lazy

also, insurance is for the sellers protection in my opinion so incidents like this dont occur. once again he was being cheap. and it is fibercation fault that they broke in shipping because you packed them improperly. and if you have shipped other headlights the same, YOU are the fortunate one that they werent damaged during shipping because you would be dealing with this same problem with another buyer.

if fedex is going to cover the first $100 than why doesnt fibercation at least file the claim so he can get at least $100 back of his money. its crazy that fibercation is acting like this is the buyers fault that fibercation didnt pack the headlights properly or buy insurance to cover his terrible packaging practices

Last edited by CivicSi95; 01-17-2012 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

When/if you buy a car part from a vendor/seller (new or used) and it arrives broken... what does the vendor/seller do?

.........if you answered "fix the problem", you are correct!
Old 01-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^^^ very true that a poor vendor for ya
Old 01-18-2012, 02:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=3006531

just came across this
looks like he is still selling stuff smh
Old 01-18-2012, 05:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

unfortunately he is. thats not the only one though. i replied in one of them but the mods deleted it.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

pretty sure he is in with one of the mods or some thing i post a comment in one of his for sale posts about him and it got delated and i got some kinda infraction for it but yet i get shitty comments in my posts and nothing happens....
Old 01-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by diablo2184
unfortunately he is. thats not the only one though. i replied in one of them but the mods deleted it.
Originally Posted by goldhatch94
pretty sure he is in with one of the mods or some thing i post a comment in one of his for sale posts about him and it got delated and i got some kinda infraction for it but yet i get shitty comments in my posts and nothing happens....
thats messed up. He should be GONE of off honda tech just like the rest of the sites.