Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Sales Feedback (https://honda-tech.com/forums/sales-feedback-157/)
-   -   SilverStreak02 lied about condition of wheels! (https://honda-tech.com/forums/sales-feedback-157/silverstreak02-lied-about-condition-wheels-3092861/)

PilotOnDubs 10-16-2012 09:47 PM

Re: SilverStreak02 lied about condition of wheels!

Originally Posted by stl eh2 (Post 47989947)
You're mad about rubbing to the inside of a wheel? Something that won't be seen ever? You're lucky he even put them in a box i bought wheels that had cardboard taped over the face of the rim wrapped in a bed sheet I didn't even get a box. It's not like they are bent or cracked or curbed. 11 of the pics you posted were scuffs on the back of the rim on the lip where the tire is mounted. Honestly the damage he pointed out is the only damage I'd be worried about.

are you serious? i counted 9 pix pineapple posted that were the face of the wheels...

pine_apple45 10-17-2012 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by hardcore97 (Post 47994491)
since he decided to be an ass hat on local forum, i will post my experience with silverstreak. i bought an LSD from him a couple years back. was described to me as being in perfect working order and nothing wrong with it. i took it a good friend to have him go through it. it was TRASH. come to find out it was spitting the axle out of the transmission, washers were broken into little peices or just flat missing all together. he tried to pass the blame off on some other people. after the blame guy he offered me a refund only if i was to reassemble it. why the hell would i reassemble it? so you could go sell it to someone else? i brought it back in pieces to prove that the it was shit adn he reluctantly refunded my purchase. i would not buy from him again under any circumstances.

looks like there are more people that he tried to screw over. I wonder how many more there are that haven't spoke up.

KINGVEM^^ED6 10-17-2012 03:26 PM

And the shit gets deeper

File a claim fuck um

PilotOnDubs 10-17-2012 09:39 PM

i say if the seller hasnt justified the situation, try and file a claim through paypal, and let them decide.

pine_apple45 10-17-2012 10:20 PM

Yea that's what ima do here in a bit. I tried to resolve it without having to do that bust I guess some people are too thick headed.

SilverStreak02 10-18-2012 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by hardcore97 (Post 47994491)
since he decided to be an ass hat on local forum, i will post my experience with silverstreak. i bought an LSD from him a couple years back. was described to me as being in perfect working order and nothing wrong with it. i took it a good friend to have him go through it. it was TRASH. come to find out it was spitting the axle out of the transmission, washers were broken into little peices or just flat missing all together. he tried to pass the blame off on some other people. after the blame guy he offered me a refund only if i was to reassemble it. why the hell would i reassemble it? so you could go sell it to someone else? i brought it back in pieces to prove that the it was shit adn he reluctantly refunded my purchase. i would not buy from him again under any circumstances.

Copy/Paste form a different forum in regards to this being brought up again.

I'll briefly touch on the LSD situation again for those that don't know about it. I believe the thread was deleted since it was as pointless as this one. If anyone got "fucked" on that deal, it was me. You got a refund after RyanA asked me to give you one. You never asked. You couldn't even explain to me what was wrong with it. I shouldn't have even given you one after you returned the differential in 14 different pieces. I couldn't even get anyone to admit that they modified the LSD or installed it when AJ owned it. It wasn't a secret that I was having axle problems. You even posted in the thread where I mentioned I was having axle issue. After putting about 1,000 miles on it with no other problem than the passenger side axle not staying in the transmission. Then disassembling the transmission, finding no metal shaving or anything abnormal. We could only determine that the differential was shimmed improperly during installation. How was I supposed to know that the differential had been taken apart, modified, and reassembled wrong when no one wanted to admit to even installing it? I linked the thread I previously mentioned below.

http://stlhondas.com/forums/showthre...gressive/page3
I guess everyone else skipped over my posts. He asked for pictures of the paint chips and I sent him a picture of everyone that was visible, one per wheel. How exactly was I supposed to send a picture of a cosmetic paint chip that's covered up by a tire?

hardcore97 10-18-2012 07:05 PM

go fuck yourself. you start shit, i tell my story. dont like it? maybe you shouldnt have been such a prick to me when i wanted a refund for the piece of shit lsd you sold me that was in "perfect working order" guess you didnt lie about it's condition either? you knew it was spitting out the axle. i posted in a build thread that was several pages, i didnt read it all, i commented on your progress. as a matter of fact i believe ryan is the one who pointed out to me that you had mentioned that in your thread. either way, you knew it wasnt in perfect working order. again, WHY IN THE FUCK would i reassemble a trashed lsd? ryan told me to leave it in pieces. so ryan is the reason you refunded me? not because i contacted you several times about it being junk? awesome. i never asked? LMFAO i sent you more than one pm asking what we could do fix the situation since ryan told me it was junk. i told you exactly what ryan told me, it was junk. washers were in pieces or just flat missing, internals were damaged. what more did you want to hear? i didnt think i needed to get any more technical than that. this just reinforces the fact that i will never purchase anything from you again. keep digging a hole here you are doing a fantastic job...

hardcore97 10-19-2012 09:36 AM

lol, big shocker the local board locked your thread, filing a claim is the only way you will get anything back, he sure as hell isnt going to man up and give you anything back. even though you can see not all of those spots will be covered by a tire. and with that amazing packaging its so hard to see how there would been any damage at all during shipping

pine_apple45 10-21-2012 04:37 PM

Just noticed that. Oh wells. The dudes on there are the opposite of friendly. I was trying to warn peeps but I guess they didn't get what I was trying to say/show them. Glad it got locked before things got outta control. I appreciate all of your help hardcore97. Thank you siR :beer:

SilverStreak02 10-22-2012 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by hardcore97 (Post 48003721)
go fuck yourself. you start shit, i tell my story. dont like it? maybe you shouldnt have been such a prick to me when i wanted a refund for the piece of shit lsd you sold me that was in "perfect working order" guess you didnt lie about it's condition either? you knew it was spitting out the axle. i posted in a build thread that was several pages, i didnt read it all, i commented on your progress. as a matter of fact i believe ryan is the one who pointed out to me that you had mentioned that in your thread. either way, you knew it wasnt in perfect working order. again, WHY IN THE FUCK would i reassemble a trashed lsd? ryan told me to leave it in pieces. so ryan is the reason you refunded me? not because i contacted you several times about it being junk? awesome. i never asked? LMFAO i sent you more than one pm asking what we could do fix the situation since ryan told me it was junk. i told you exactly what ryan told me, it was junk. washers were in pieces or just flat missing, internals were damaged. what more did you want to hear? i didnt think i needed to get any more technical than that. this just reinforces the fact that i will never purchase anything from you again. keep digging a hole here you are doing a fantastic job...

Originally Posted by hardcore97 (Post 48005926)
lol, big shocker the local board locked your thread, filing a claim is the only way you will get anything back, he sure as hell isnt going to man up and give you anything back. even though you can see not all of those spots will be covered by a tire. and with that amazing packaging its so hard to see how there would been any damage at all during shipping

Originally Posted by pine_apple45 (Post 48013714)
Just noticed that. Oh wells. The dudes on there are the opposite of friendly. I was trying to warn peeps but I guess they didn't get what I was trying to say/show them. Glad it got locked before things got outta control. I appreciate all of your help hardcore97. Thank you siR :beer:

I'm not sure what you two were expecting by starting that thread on there. I mean come on, what did really you think was going to happen? Hahahaha

Corey/tardcore97, I've already made you look dumb on one forum. Don't make me do it again.

Jason, you were offered a partial refund 3 days ago. For someone making a big deal over nothing, I'd think you would have resolved the dispute by now.

3Rd_gEn_LuDE 10-22-2012 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by SilverStreak02 (Post 47953862)
Yep, seriously. I guess by that comment, you did not bother looking at the pictures.

And there was nothing wrong with the packaging.
Like I just showed you, all the scuffs and chips detailed in your pictures are visible in my originals. I can't control how UPS handled the package. There is no reason for a box flap that's completely taped to split.

Originally Posted by pine_apple45 (Post 47933468)
So if you guys read/seen the screen shot of the text above, you can see how he stated "one spot on each wheel"

Cool, rims are in pretty good shape. So I agree to purchase them for his asking price and send him the money. When i sent him the money I also asked him to pack the wheels well
Well....looks like someone tried to save a couple of bucks and packed them poorly..

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/t...FAE5FF259F.jpg

Yea....awesome padding for the wheels.

So, looking at the pictures, you can probably see why I am upset about this purchase. Seller tells me that there is one chip per wheel. He also said that he would package them well.
When boxes arrives like this:
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/t...FAED0C2FB7.jpg
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/t...FAF363180F.jpg
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/t...FB3BC88CC7.jpg

UPS will not cover items if there as poor packaging.

UHHHHHH YEA BRO, if you pack it like a turd, then its still on you if the package comes damage. THIS IS HOW YOU PACK WHEELS

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messagi...CHmYHat6NV_8l7

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messagi...B-CY-kyaPaeORV

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messagi...CQvPvnbL3hOzBT

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messagi...A9w5MFkHVlL08x

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messagi...DCHrLU4g2IOhH2

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messagi...AzRhWN6HHNNwjj

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messagi...BfdUhAAQYxZlDF

TAKE SOME NOTES.

hardcore97 10-22-2012 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by SilverStreak02 (Post 48018476)
I'm not sure what you two were expecting by starting that thread on there. I mean come on, what did really you think was going to happen? Hahahaha

Corey/tardcore97, I've already made you look dumb on one forum. Don't make me do it again.

Jason, you were offered a partial refund 3 days ago. For someone making a big deal over nothing, I'd think you would have resolved the dispute by now.

made me look bad? LOLOLOLOLOL all you have done on here is made yourself look bad. go for it again, id sure love to know how you made me look bad. by bringing up something i OPENLY posted on the forum from when my face was all scratched up? or how about the jackstand bullshit? yeah, i said if you arent under a car there is no point in jacking it up and putting it on stands, not really sure why that makes me look dumb but do your best. if you want to put a car on jackstands and waste time when its not necessary and you arent under it be my guest, but dont act like im super dangerous for doing so. oh, wait, i forgot. you twisted my words on stlhondas and the thread was conveniently locked after your bullshit of a post so i couldnt respond and let everyone see how ignorant you were. like i said, feel free to try to "make me look dumb" again. so far you have dont the opposite :thumbup: why dont you go JustRob someone else?

SilverStreak02 10-23-2012 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by 3Rd_gEn_LuDE (Post 48018717)
UHHHHHH YEA BRO, if you pack it like a turd, then its still on you if the package comes damage. THIS IS HOW YOU PACK WHEELS

TAKE SOME NOTES

:facepalm:

With the way you type I can see that you didn't bother reading the thread. The wheels showed up exactly how they left. No damage was done during shipping. So why do people keep bringing it up? Do you guys just like seeing yourself type?

pine_apple45 10-24-2012 07:31 PM

Ill go out n buy materials tomorrow. To see if that counter offer of $19 will cover it

PilotOnDubs 10-24-2012 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by SilverStreak02 (Post 48019765)
The wheels showed up exactly how they left. No damage was done during shipping. So why do people keep bringing it up?

wow. you are stubborn... you still wont admit that the wheels got damaged during shipping due to poor packaging. the pictures do not lie. you can clearly see that the rims were stacking on top of each other in the shipping box with out any padding or insulation. which will cause direct contact friction.....SMH

pine_apple45 10-24-2012 09:41 PM

and if the wheels were in that condition before they were shipped then he just admitted that the wheels were def. in way worst condition then he said they were

hardcore97 10-25-2012 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by pine_apple45 (Post 48028598)
Ill go out n buy materials tomorrow. To see if that counter offer of $19 will cover it

3Rd_gEn_LuDE 10-30-2012 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by SilverStreak02 (Post 48019765)

With the way you type I can see that you didn't bother reading the thread. The wheels showed up exactly how they left. No damage was done during shipping. So why do people keep bringing it up? Do you guys just like seeing yourself type?

I did, but your lack of courtesy to your buyer, for your mistake, disappoints me. You did a crappy pack job, hell there's even wheel protruding out of one of the boxes. I am stating that you don't know how to pack wheels, and with that shoddy pack job ups won't cover for damages, if you can't hone up to what you did wrong here, then no one should do business with you.

it looks like it was packaged by a 7 year old kid.

pine_apple45 11-05-2012 09:13 PM

Since Autozone is weaksauce and didn't have enough spray paint in stock, I went to wally world.
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/t...D51A5DAE94.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong...but I believe that's more then $19 isn't it?

hardcore97 11-06-2012 11:58 AM

im sure there will be some excuse as to why you didnt need to spend that much.

thenoxus1 11-06-2012 01:39 PM

Clearly this thread isn't getting you anywhere, I'd file the claim, save all your documentation and call it a day.

SilverStreak02 11-07-2012 04:28 PM

I'm not paying you to refinish the wheels in a completely different color. $19 covers two cans of paint and materials for refinish the faces of all four wheels. I think that's more than generous considering you neglected to read the item description. I've already shown that your pictures are identical to mine. I have no problem taking the wheels, valve stems and center caps back and refunding your entire payment if you pay return shipping, ship them the same why they were sent to you, and I receive them exactly how they are in your pictures. I don't think you even deserve that. But you've wasted over a month of my time with this and I'm tired of dealing with you. I know what the wheels are worth and I'm not going to lose money on them. There is not a single thing wrong with the wheels. I can easily sell them for more to someone not trying to scam me.

hardcore97 11-07-2012 06:44 PM

generous? you wanna talk about being generous after shipping wheels like that? then you want him to pay for shipping them back? that is hilarious. the generous thing to do is cover the cost of repainting the wheels, no matter if its the same color or not. you lied about shipping the wheels. you said they would be well packaged. if you honestly believe that is packaged well then you are either blind or have serious mental issues. if you could have easily sold them for more then why did you sell them to him at a cheaper price?

pine_apple45 11-07-2012 06:54 PM

Can of paint stripper was 9 and some change. I did explain on PayPal why I chose a different color correct? I don't know the brand or color you sprayed them with. If you provide me with the brand and specific color and ill be more then happy to go out and buy those. I am not scamming anyone. You call me a scammer but clearly you did not mention that the fact that you did not inform the buyer of the damages on the back of the wheel when clearly you knew we're there. Black was cheaper then metallic. I mean. If you want to refund me the money to spend more on metallic paint. Feel free.

I've been trying to reason with you to get this situation settled but you are too stubborn to figure it out. Paint stripper, $9 and some change, spray paint is $5 something x2 and I'm already at $20. Not including primer either. Refinish the faces? If you didn't see the pictures on the first page. There is paint chipping on the back side of the wheels as well.

SilverStreak02 11-08-2012 04:38 PM

I love how hardcore97 is getting so worked up over something that's none of his business.

Looks like PayPal decided that I described the items accurately. I'm sorry you weren't happy with your purchase. But I hope you enjoy the wheels as much as I did.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...b/Untitled.jpg

To the posters in this thread, don't worry. I will no longer be selling anything on this forum. The apparent education level and flawed logic of almost every poster in here, in addition to this thread, shows that it's a complete waste of my time. I'll let my 100% positive seller feedback on eBay along with every other local and national web forum speak for itself.