Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

SCAMMER ALLERT!! 345 BULLY

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCAMMER ALLERT!! 345 BULLY

345 BULLY AKA KASHWAYNE MACKENZIE

AFTER SPEAKING WITH HIM THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGES, CELL PHONE, BBM MESSAGES I DECIDED THAT HE SEEMED LIKE A COOL GUY SO I DECIDED TO SEND MY SI CLUSTER, SI SPOILER AND SI TAIL LIGHTS IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS CTR CLUSTER, CTR SPOILER AND CTR MIRRORS. I GAVE HIM THE TRACKING NUMBER. AFTER A FEW DAYS HE GAVE ME A USPS TRACKING NUMBER FOR THE STUFF THAT HE HAS SENT.

DURING ALL THIS TIME EVERYBODY WAS QUESTIONING HIS LEGITIMACY CAUSE HE HAST SENT THE OTHER BUYERS THEIR TRACKING NUMBER. I STAYED LOW AND JUST WATCHED CAUSE HE GAVE ME A TRACKING NUMBER. SO TODAY WHEN I CHECKED THE STATUS OF THE PACKAGE HE SENT IT SAID IT ARRIVED AT THE CAYMAN ISLAND! SO IM GUESSING HE GAVE ME THE TRACKING OF ANOTHER POOR VICTIM OF HIS SCAM...

DO NOT SHIP TO ANY OF THESE ADDRESS FROM THE CAYMAN ISLAND.

P.O Box 2627 george town
grand cayman
cayman island

23 wrangler road
frand sound
grand cayman
cayman island

HIS CELL # IS 113359288715
BBM #232A5B3B AND BBM# 321557FC

IVE OUT MY **** BUT FOR ALL YOU GUYS THAT PAYPALED HIM YOUR HARD EARNED CASH THE FILE THE CLAIM!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: SCAMMER ALLERT!! 345 BULLY

what a pity, your case was the only one I had hopes for ...
Old 03-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just checked all his for sale ads. right now he is deleting all the pics.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn that sucks.....but my question is.....why would he need a "SI"(coupe) spoiler if he has a ctr (hatch)....that just doesnt make sense....thats red flag # 1 red flag #2 never ship to a P.O. box...
Old 03-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by lshatch98
damn that sucks.....but my question is.....why would he need a "SI"(coupe) spoiler if he has a ctr (hatch)....that just doesnt make sense....thats red flag # 1 red flag #2 never ship to a P.O. box...
i have a PO box and have people ship me things all the time. a PO Box isnt necessarily meaning your getting screwed.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Holy Crap this stinks. I hope this gets resolved
Old 03-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hardcore97
i have a PO box and have people ship me things all the time. a PO Box isnt necessarily meaning your getting screwed.

Yes I have delt with hardcore97 and our transaction went smooth. I have a house address that I use as a return address and I also use a P.O. Box to recieve other items and I have never had a problem.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

There is a guy on here that tried to scam me also I sent him money for a sleeved block and he sent me a fake tracking number luckily I paid threw paypal, and there is another guy trying to sell two c1 blocks one with aebs sleeves and one with so called darton sleeves I cam give u the phone numbers for both and send u guys pics of the fake darton sleeves
Old 03-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 03-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

check out this convo

Originally Posted by 345 bully
Originally Posted by 94allmotor
to be honest with you i dont feel comfortable with this deal anymore...seeing from the thread you made about the part out. also ive asked for pics 3 times and its obvious an issue for you to just provide pics. i have no problem going through with our original deal but without pics and seeing what everyone is saying in your thread. you havnt replied back to anyones posts

if you can provide proof of parts ill consider going trough with the deal
yu asked for pic's in the middle of the night im 4 hours ahead of yu guys ok and 1 about the thread i havnt been on in a while,, most of the guys that spent big money have called me and i have told them what will b dne i have already contacted usps and the parts are on there way back to me i will b sending every ones parts via fedex once they reach and i think i stated that in the thread
ok so can i see some pics of the parts im buying? seeing you have only 5 post and you dont even reply back to people or let them know whats going on in your own FS thread so im suspicious if im even gonna get my parts from you
im not at home man im at work it seems yu didnt get the part that i said im 4 hours ahead of yu
i dont need to hustle yu for some damn tie bars lol i have ordered 800 worth of parts from pwjdm so its no lost to me if yu are not interested i no it seems away but theres nuttin i can do about it
if yu are still interested and can send the parts then ill take my lunch and go send the parts of once i get the tracking number and picture of recipt from yu
ok what im saying is you saw the pics of what im selling...i didnt even see a thing that your trying to sell me..all im asking is for pictures of the parts to prove that you have them.

its up to you if you dont wanna post pics that fine. ill rather deal with someone who has proof of what theyre selling

bro yu can looking in my picture album i have the steering wheel and pictures of the ctr and euro r im parting out
if yu read the thread yu would see that one of the members already got his tracking code at what not
and he sent 1st i sent my package out after he sent his
from looking at your thread no one received their tracking numbers..its alright ill just find the parts in the US if you dont wanna send me pics. i dont wanna waste my time
go to the 5th page and yu will see one of the members got there tracking number and 2 i already told yu im at work and the parts are home if thats what yu want then fin e
i dont expect to you take pics of the parts if your working...when you get home can you send pics over? i saw the thread tracking numbers dont really mean a thing its just a traceable number.

i have no problem going through with the deal i just want to make sure im not getting ****ed in the end. the stuff i need from you is everything i need to complete my car so it can go to paint.

let me know what you want to do from this point.
im still at work at this point i have pictures of my steerin wheel and 5 lug up on my album and of the blue recaros and red as well bro i have all the parts i have no reason to hustle yu for 2 tie bars like i stated i order a purpple and a black on from pwjdm in the week i juss wanted the extra ones so i could sell if any thing
but im still interested in doin the deal if yu are if yu can send the stuff out 2moro and i recive them illl send ur stuff via fedex and will only take 3-5 days so let me no
Old 03-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hardcore97
i have a PO box and have people ship me things all the time.
Originally Posted by Mr. EG
Yes I have delt with hardcore97 and our transaction went smooth. I have a house address that I use as a return address and I also use a P.O. Box to recieve other items and I have never had a problem.
i was more so speaking shipping outside of the US to a P.O. box...
Old 03-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im so glad i didnt get **** off him i was going to buy his ctr headlight sorry for the loss bro
Old 03-11-2011, 12:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i vote we ban him
Old 03-11-2011, 12:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i vote we ban him
how do we do that?
Old 03-11-2011, 01:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That sucks bro I've been reading that thread every day in hopes you guys get your stuff
Old 03-11-2011, 04:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wonderd when this thread would pop up. The guy is obviously full of ****. Plain and simple. I hate it for you that you lost your few si pieces but at least you will be able to find some ctr parts that are actuy state side, and I would bet alot of money that he doesn't even have any of the cars.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

345 bully sent me this message...

the parts will b sent but i need to ask yu to plezz take down my name and info.. if the parts are not sent then yu have all means to put it up but plezz take it down..
like i said b4 im srry and this was all jus a little joke between me and my younger brother
also this...

ok man so i made a mistake im srry honestly it was all juss a joke my lil brother and i was doin i dont even have a car yet but it juss showed how easy some1 could scame ppl online
ok if yu send me ur full address ill have the stuff yu shipped to me shipped back to yu on monday..
yes i no it wasnt somthing nice to do but to b honest i never tot somthing like this would happen i always tot yu guys were blufing wen yu said yu sent it but like i said b4 im srry and i will send of the package as soon as i get enuff money to pay for shipping i rlly dont want any trouble as i ment this hole thing as a joke
all the pictures posted we taken off google
I WILL NOT TAKE HIS INFO DOWN UNTIL I GET MY **** BACK AND HE HAS RETURNED THE MONEY HE SCAMMED FROM ALL THE OTHER HONEST HONDA TECH MEMBERS...
Old 03-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

WOW what kind of joke is it to take peoples money?

I dont find that a joke at all, I vote you drive there and smash him in the face hah
Old 03-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I vote all how have been scammed by him! FIND HIM AND BEAT HIM! I hate scammers..glw figuring this out! ASK MOD FOR HIS IP AND NAME ETC
Old 11-09-2011, 11:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

FYI: hes back at it under the h-t user name Boostkid345, and on em1crew.com username souljadog765
Old 11-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow. I like the messages he sent. People like that need to go jump off a cliff. Hope you get your stuff back man. And he needs to be banned cause he even admitted to being a scammer.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

check out this reply he sent to someone on another forum!

hey i didnt no there were other ppl from kman that did sales online and im srry if this causes any trouble this was juss a little joke all of the pictures were taken off google and if these guys checked they would have seen that
i didnt steal there money like i said it was a joke i didnt even use the money the money was taken back the momment they filed a claim
i dont even have a back account hooked up to the paypal account so i have no way useing there money and like i said i was juss messing around
im srry if this cause any problems
Old 11-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ej1serge
check out this reply he sent to someone on another forum!

hey i didnt no there were other ppl from kman that did sales online and im srry if this causes any trouble this was juss a little joke all of the pictures were taken off google and if these guys checked they would have seen that
i didnt steal there money like i said it was a joke i didnt even use the money the money was taken back the momment they filed a claim
i dont even have a back account hooked up to the paypal account so i have no way useing there money and like i said i was juss messing around
im srry if this cause any problems
WTF LYING SCAMMING POS
Old 11-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

YUP! apparently its just a joke to him... =/
Old 11-09-2011, 12:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

THIS FUKING IDIOT IS JUST A KID TOO.