Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

SCAMMER ALERT! nabin

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 06:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCAMMER ALERT! nabin

Pm'd me saying he had a set of spoon calipers for sale, showed me pictures which he probably got off the internet and went ahead, paid via paypal with his name showing, and sent it off, over 2 weeks gone, hadn't received anything, denies ever making the transaction and said it wasn't me, his excuse doesn't add up at all,

No doubt he has my money, but living in the UK, can't do anything and he knows it,

So avoid this person.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: SCAMMER ALERT! nabin

I don't know you, or the other guy, but I honestly don't think it was Honda-Tech "nabin" that scammed you. EK9 "NABIN" said he was from California, and "nabin" is from Texas. The stolen pictures were of brand new calipers, but I thought "NABIN" said they came off of his Integra, didn't he? Pictures of brand new calipers should have raised a red flag. I'm sorry you were scammed, but you need to accept responsibility for what happened. You sent a gift payment to a complete stranger on the internet with an unverified Paypal account.

Someone in the other thread made a very valid point. The scammer probably created an account on the EK9 forum using the same username of a Honda-Tech member with good feedback. He made a few posts and waited for a sucker.

What you should do is contact the moderators on EK9 and see if they'd be willing to find the IP address of "NABIN."
Old 09-13-2013, 06:12 AM
If you loved me, you'd all sell me your magic cards to me today

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SCAMMER ALERT! nabin

Originally Posted by Sprockets
I don't know you, or the other guy, but I honestly don't think it was Honda-Tech "nabin" that scammed you. EK9 "NABIN" said he was from California, and "nabin" is from Texas. The stolen pictures were of brand new calipers, but I thought "NABIN" said they came off of his Integra, didn't he? Pictures of brand new calipers should have raised a red flag. I'm sorry you were scammed, but you need to accept responsibility for what happened. You sent a gift payment to a complete stranger on the internet with an unverified Paypal account.

Someone in the other thread made a very valid point. The scammer probably created an account on the EK9 forum using the same username of a Honda-Tech member with good feedback. He made a few posts and waited for a sucker.

What you should do is contact the moderators on EK9 and see if they'd be willing to find the IP address of "NABIN."

This, go deal with it on EK9.org