Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Sales Feedback (https://honda-tech.com/forums/sales-feedback-157/)
-   -   Scammer Alert: Bense - our very own (https://honda-tech.com/forums/sales-feedback-157/scammer-alert-bense-our-very-own-3301170/)

BrakeExpert 06-18-2017 08:51 AM

Scammer Alert: Bense - our very own

Sadly Honda-tech Veteran Andrew Bense decided to turn into a scammer. I've known him several years, called him a friend. And as a friend, was going to buy an H23 engine. I fronted him 1000$ ahead of purchase as he was behind on rent. This was a friendly loan, done as a friendly gesture, no fee, sent through paypal as a good deed. I've done some stupid crap on honda-tech, maybe this is Karma geting be back.

But beware, its been 3 months, and over the last almost 2 months, have heard NO reply from Bense. He blocked my phone and emails and continues to post daily on his facebook and linkedin page, showing the new parts he bought. Expensive stuff, Bense is clearly not broke anymore, and if I sent payment as a good on paypal this would be over. Bense, I'm shocked that you could swear youre not out to scam me but ignored my every communication. I've been busy before and unable to get on here on Netscape and with my blackberry but you've got every new piece of technology and are all over social media. You clearly have time to reply and are hiding from me, not because you can't make time to ship me or sell me something, but because you decided to take advantage of a FRIEND. I had your back dude and you scammed me. I said before, pay me and this will all go away, no hard feeling anymore. Until then, BENSE IS A SCAMMER. He owes me 1000$

signalpuke 06-18-2017 12:39 PM

Re: Scammer Alert: Bense - our very own

Pretty rich coming from you.

Brice.Hayden 06-18-2017 02:56 PM

Shady dude with shady practices gets mad when some one else is shady.

Seems legit.

Caoboy 06-18-2017 03:08 PM

Takes one to know one amirite guise

2LEM1 06-18-2017 06:09 PM

Pot. Meet Kettle.

johnkilo3 06-18-2017 10:52 PM

Karma is a bitch I guess.

NVturbo 06-19-2017 02:48 AM

A scammer calling another person a scammer. Where's the honor amongst thieves??

People these days. (SIGH)

DBiNfEcTeD* 06-19-2017 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by BrakeExpert (Post 51318369)
I've done some stupid crap on honda-tech, maybe this is Karma geting be back.

There's your answer. What goes around comes around.

Seedc2 06-19-2017 06:46 AM

The first rule of loaning money to friends: Don’t do it. Second: If you do, don’t loan what you can’t afford to lose. Third: The relationship will rarely, if ever, be the same.
Before you loan money to a friend, know this: Whether you lend $5 or $15,000, you may never see it again.

Wishing you the best of luck getting your G back.

Sl0wEK 06-19-2017 07:40 AM

:agree:

NVturbo 06-19-2017 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Seedc2 (Post 51319236)
The first rule of loaning money to friends: Don’t do it. Second: If you do, don’t loan what you can’t afford to lose. Third: The relationship will rarely, if ever, be the same.
Before you loan money to a friend, know this: Whether you lend $5 or $15,000, you may never see it again.

Wishing you the best of luck getting your G back.

if OP was a righteous person, I would feel sorry for him. Since he's a well-known scammer himself....NAHHH..

43! 06-19-2017 10:19 AM

LOL I can promise you, no one cares. In fact, I wish he stole more from you.

As you sow, you shall reap.

Get fucked Brake Expert !!

TTE TEG 06-19-2017 10:46 AM

I got the $1,000 you lost....Just ship me the 26 s2000 rear brake kits you never shipped to buyers.....

UNREAL the nerve of this dude.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, CHUMP!

ShinsenTuner 06-19-2017 12:20 PM

:popcorn:

Sl0wEK 06-20-2017 05:58 AM

WHO THE FUCK USES NETSCAPE AND BLACKBERRY?:lmao:

NVturbo 06-20-2017 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by Sl0wEK (Post 51320653)
WHO THE FUCK USES NETSCAPE AND BLACKBERRY?:lmao:

he meant to say AOL and NOKIA. No wonder why it takes him forever to send out people's orders. Has to wait until his mom is off the house phone first before using the INTERWEB.

SrbijaDoTokija 06-20-2017 08:40 AM

When I read Netscape on my Blackberry I legit had to check which decade this post was made in

Casey 06-20-2017 12:01 PM

hahaha what a joke. The only way I got the twat that is the OP to respond to me after sending me only half of my order was to get a friend to PM him and state he wanted to call him for an order and brake advice.

SpecialRequest 06-20-2017 12:44 PM

This has to be a troll thread

signalpuke 06-21-2017 05:23 PM

Yeah, a 10 years old troll thread. Dude posts an ActiveAero length paragraph about brakes and solicits his 'services' in it so as to beat the advertising rules on forums. When he gets banned, he bitches and makes a new account. But the admins/mods of the forum are :blah: :blah: :blah:

rockit11 06-30-2017 06:03 AM

KARMA IS A BITCH!!! BrakeExpert reaping what he sows... lol. Don't do business with OP, you will regret it! https://honda-tech.com/forums/genera...t-die-3299142/