Redlinemotive....still exist? - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Redlinemotive....still exist?

Old 08-31-2016, 08:49 AM   #1
Honda-Tech Member

Default Redlinemotive....still exist?

I thought i posted this earlier, maybe i forgot to hit submit. Or if it was deleted because its in the wrong place please let me know.

Anyways, does anyone know if redlinemotive is still doing business? I found a part on their website that is by far the cheapest i have found for it. i went to purchase it and my browser would not let me continue. It said something about their security ending 220+ days ago. I tried to contact them, but i cant find a phone number anywhere for them. So i used the contact us option where it just sends a message and they respond, still waiting for a response. I noticed they also have/had an automotive forum but that link doesnt work anymore. Their facebook page hasnt been updated since 2013, and it looks like they used to post on here but havent been here since 2013 as well. All signs are pointing to nNO they arent around anymore, but every link i found on their website still works. Does anyone know for certain if this place is still doing business? Thanks.
danteisme is offline   Reply With Quote