Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Do NOT Buy Parts from Newparts.com

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 11:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do NOT Buy Parts from Newparts.com

Hey folks as the title says I just wanted to warn you about buying parts from Newparts.com. I placed an order for a wheel bearing for my 99 civic and when I went to press it in, the machinist placed the new bearing on top of the old one only to show me it's the wrong size. I placed the order with Newparts by phone.

I contacted Newparts and explained this to them repeatedly and they haven't been willing to refund me and I'm stuck with a part I can't use. Customer service has been giving me the runaround and 'Tom' is apparently only available by email. Interestingly enough he's never in either....watch out
Old 05-16-2017, 09:01 AM
Trial User

Default Re: Do NOT Buy Parts from Newparts.com

As we have discussed with you previously, we have only 30 day return policy and this order was placed back in September 2016.
This bearing you've ordered is the correct fit for models without ABS. In case your car has ABS, you need part number 44300 S5A 008.

We appreciate your understanding
Old 09-11-2018, 02:03 PM

Icon4 Re: Do NOT Buy Parts from Newparts.com

Originally Posted by sah351
Hey folks as the title says I just wanted to warn you about buying parts from Newparts.com. I placed an order for a wheel bearing for my 99 civic and when I went to press it in, the machinist placed the new bearing on top of the old one only to show me it's the wrong size. I placed the order with Newparts by phone.

I contacted Newparts and explained this to them repeatedly and they haven't been willing to refund me and I'm stuck with a part I can't use. Customer service has been giving me the runaround and 'Tom' is apparently only available by email. Interestingly enough he's never in either....watch out
I have to totally agree with sah351 and want to give a heads up for anyone who thinking of ordering from them. I too had a terrible experience with them, they are completely unprofessional and are terrible dealing with and push the problem back toward the buyer as if its not there fault. Look at there negative eBay feedback to see the problems others have experienced. Something just doesn't smell right and should be avoided.

Avoid "NewParts.com" (AKA: partscontainer on eBay). They are also known as new-parts.com ("www.newparts.com"). They changed there website.

I feel like I was scammed by the way they acted and by the way they treated me. I paid for a part and never received it. They immediately answer calls for new orders but if you have a problem they send you to voicemail. If you try talking the new orders guy he immediately sends you to the voicemail.

If you need GKN automotive parts or any other parts, avoid buying them from this seller.

I'm not alone, on eBay they have in the last 12 months (2018) received over 1,950 negative complaints/feedback.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...s=negative_365
Old 02-11-2020, 02:19 PM
Trial User

Default Re: Do NOT Buy Parts from Newparts.com

I can only agree. Bunch of rip off **** heads..... Sold me a broken part and made me pay for shipping it back.