Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Sales Feedback (https://honda-tech.com/forums/sales-feedback-157/)
-   -   KMOD performance of North Carolina..... BEWEAR, please read! (https://honda-tech.com/forums/sales-feedback-157/kmod-performance-north-carolina-bewear-please-read-3136685/)

EF_NITROUS_FEED 04-05-2013 11:02 AM

DELETE ASAP PLEASE

delete this please asap

justYncredible 04-05-2013 01:03 PM

Re: KMOD performance of North Carolina..... BEWEAR, please read!

sorry for lost but honestly some of this is your fault. you knew b20 blocks arent that strong but you did it anyway.

Originally Posted by EF_NITROUS_FEED (Post 48648494)
and most of you know how weak a STOCK B20 sleeve is

before spending that much money i would imagine you must of did some research on your own to find out more about the b20 block in general. to me, i couldnt blame the shop that put it together knowing what "could" happen if it fails. b20 have had less success rate when it compared to b18 to achieve the hp goal you had in mind. once again im sorry for you lost, but i think its not totally the shops fault. they did what you paid them to do. if you wanted more security you should have sleeved the block. please dont take what i said as bashing on you, because your probably highly upset right now

KeseK24RSX 04-05-2013 02:16 PM

You left out one key part of the story.

The engine was tuned to 460whp(by your tuner) & ran great for 500 miles until your distributor failed. Then YOU changed the distributor. The only issue w/ that is that YOU failed to sync the Dist to the ECU. So you had absolutely know idea what your base or max timing was at the point. (The timing was most likey advanced from the look of those cracked sleeves)

Shortly after you changed the distributor(w/o syncing it to the ECU) the engine failed. This is no coincidence.
Just my 2cents. But what do I know. I'm just an "ignorant, stupid N*gger".(Word for Word quote from your text message to me earlier)

-Marquis
-KMOD

rich7777 04-05-2013 02:31 PM

How rude !! I'm glad his engine has failed.

kbouchard1092 04-05-2013 02:50 PM

Always a catch to these stories... Someone always wants to point a finger, when they should be pointing there finger in the mirror.

KMod Seems perfectly logical response to me. Case closed.

turbohatch96y7 04-05-2013 03:43 PM

Looks like the head gasket blew from the smashed dowel pins causing high cylinder pessure's

EF_NITROUS_FEED 04-05-2013 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by KeseK24RSX (Post 48649170)
You left out one key part of the story.

The engine was tuned to 460whp(by your tuner) & ran great for 500 miles until your distributor failed. Then YOU changed the distributor. The only issue w/ that is that YOU failed to sync the Dist to the ECU. So you had absolutely know idea what your base or max timing was at the point. (The timing was most likey advanced from the look of those cracked sleeves)

Shortly after you changed the distributor(w/o syncing it to the ECU) the engine failed. This is no coincidence.
Just my 2cents. But what do I know. I'm just an "ignorant, stupid N*gger".(Word for Word quote from your text message to me earlier)

-Marquis
-KMOD

The dizzy was changed at mile 129
It was put back right where it came from it was marked in a few diff places.

So tell me how the dowl pens got crushed??

Was that ALSO from my dizzy also??? HUH??????????

EF_NITROUS_FEED 04-05-2013 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by justYncredible (Post 48648924)
sorry for lost but honestly some of this is your fault. you knew b20 blocks arent that strong but you did it anyway.

before spending that much money i would imagine you must of did some research on your own to find out more about the b20 block in general. to me, i couldnt blame the shop that put it together knowing what "could" happen if it fails. b20 have had less success rate when it compared to b18 to achieve the hp goal you had in mind. once again im sorry for you lost, but i think its not totally the shops fault. they did what you paid them to do. if you wanted more security you should have sleeved the block. please dont take what i said as bashing on you, because your probably highly upset right now

Yes your right I should have, I trusted him when he was standing beside us telling us what to go to HP & rpm ect... I will post a Dyno chart from Kmod tuned a car at my best friend shop where the car goes to 9.1 a/f up top. This guy told the poor kid tune was perfect :mad::mad:

But Kmod also will not own up to the dowl pens or the head and block being surfaced with a damn DIY grinder!!!!!!!!!
I paid almost 6k for a pile of shit!!!!!! That had build issues

Hidenplanvew 04-05-2013 04:27 PM

just sleeve it and move on with life.. its just cash anyways, it will come back...

OneBadTurboCRV 04-05-2013 04:29 PM

Well I am not defending anyone here because I dislike everyone equally, but installing a different distributor in the same clocking does NOT insure timing is the same. Different distributors will require different positions to achieve proper base timing.

The smashed dowl pin shows ignorance and lack of attention to detail. There is absolutely no denying this.

My favorite saying is "When you point the finger at someone, there are three fingers pointing right back at you"...

EF_NITROUS_FEED 04-05-2013 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Hidenplanvew (Post 48649603)
just sleeve it and move on with life.. its just cash anyways, it will come back...

I did just that.....

I just want to warn other people of this shop....

EF_NITROUS_FEED 04-05-2013 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by N3va3vaSatisfi3d (Post 48649610)
Well I am not defending anyone here because I dislike everyone equally, but installing a different distributor in the same clocking does NOT insure timing is the same. Different distributors will require different positions to achieve proper base timing.

The smashed dowl pin shows ignorance and lack of attention to detail. There is absolutely no denying this.

My favorite saying is "When you point the finger at someone, there are three fingers pointing right back at you"...

YES some is my fault. I take responsible to some of this....

But there is CLEARlY build issues that can not be over looked.

turbohatch96y7 04-05-2013 04:49 PM

YO you got deep pockets, no brains though.

EF_NITROUS_FEED 04-05-2013 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by turbohatch96y7 (Post 48649692)
YO you got deep pockets, no brains though.

We all make mistakes. This was one, clearly it was not all my fault... I can't magically smash dowl pens

zcegdx 04-05-2013 05:26 PM

Kmod is known in the state of nc for fucking every customer.

Do a search on the net, hes infamous for scamming people with trash engines.

Then every single time points blame to everyone but himself. Typically blaming the tuner.

He uses customers engiens in his "wifes worlds fastest street rsx". Then uses customers turbos on his cars. He breaks in engines by raping them at the track for weeks before shipping.

EF_NITROUS_FEED 04-05-2013 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by zcegdx (Post 48649783)
Kmod is known in the state of nc for fucking every customer.

Do a search on the net, hes infamous for scamming people with trash engines.

Then every single time points blame to everyone but himself. Typically blaming the tuner.

He uses customers engiens in his "wifes worlds fastest street rsx". Then uses customers turbos on his cars. He breaks in engines by raping them at the track for weeks before shipping.

Thank you for your input sir

KeseK24RSX 04-05-2013 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by zcegdx (Post 48649783)

1st off the KMOD RSX is the Worlds Fastest Turbo Street RSX & it's my car.(technically its our car- she is my wife). I am really interested to know where that came from?

Let me just clear this up for you. We sell 3-5 KMOD Built Engines per month to customers all-over the USA & Worldwide..

Some of these places that we sell engines to do not have access to a dyno or a tuner, so they PAY US to:
1-Install their engine in our car.
2-Dyno tune their engine
3-Street tune their engine
3-Track tune their engine
&
4-Ship it to them complete w/ ECU ready to install

Every single pass, & dyno pull is also video taped, documented, & posted on our Facebook & YouTube Channel.

Please explain to me how I could do all of this w/o the permission of the customer. When they received their engine it would be CLEARLY evident that the engine had been run. How would I explain that?

Do you really think that we could do this w/ the power of the internet & NOT ONE customer put us on blast for using their motor w/o permission.

I also never used a customers turbo w/o permission. Please let me know whos turbo this was that we used w/o his/her permission.

If you want to say something about me or my business let it at least be the truth.

Please at least base what you are saying on actual facts. Not I heard that.......

-Marquis
-KMOD

EF_NITROUS_FEED 04-05-2013 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by KeseK24RSX (Post 48649912)
1st off the KMOD RSX is the Worlds Fastest Turbo Street RSX & it's my car.(technically its our car- she is my wife). I am really interested to know where that came from?

Let me just clear this up for you. We sell 3-5 KMOD Built Engines per month to customers all-over the USA & Worldwide..

Some of these places that we sell engines to do not have access to a dyno or a tuner, so they PAY US to:
2-Dyno tune their engine
&

Every single pass, & dyno pull is also video taped, documented, & posted on our Facebook & YouTube Channel.

Please explain to me how I could do all of this w/o the permission of the customer. When they received their engine it would be CLEARLY evident that the engine had been run. How would I explain that?

Do you really think that we could do this w/ the power of the internet & NOT ONE customer put us on blast for using their motor w/o permission.

I also never used a customers turbo w/o permission. Please let me know whos turbo this was that we used w/o his/her permission.

If you want to say something about me or my business let it at least be the truth.

Please at least base what you are saying on actual facts. Not I heard that.......

-Marquis
-KMOD

Soooo your telling me your customers know that you take other customer out in joy rides in your RSX! When you do not own that motor.....

I guess you fail to mention that to your customers...

:)

67mmlsv 04-05-2013 06:32 PM

damn 5600 i could of built you that motor for atleast 1500 less

EF_NITROUS_FEED 04-05-2013 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by KeseK24RSX (Post 48649912)

2-Dyno tune their engine
&

-Marquis
-KMOD

YOU stole/ kept hue's turbo!!!!!!!!!
A 1700$ turbo you said was labor for installing a simple motor that you claimed was for labor

1700$ labor to put a simple b sereis motor in a teg?!!! ARE YOU CRAZY??

EF_NITROUS_FEED 04-05-2013 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by 67mmlsv (Post 48649947)

I understand, I bought more then just a motor from them so the long block was not the full 5600$ but I still got raped,,, I have built a sleeved motor now.

KeseK24RSX 04-05-2013 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by 67mmlsv (Post 48649947)

the engine itself only cost $4000. He also bought a Turbo, Turbo manifold, & a few other things.

The actual amount paid to us was $5432

-Marquis
-KMOD

KeseK24RSX 04-05-2013 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by EF_NITROUS_FEED (Post 48649959)
YOU stole/ kept hue's turbo!!!!!!!!!
A 1700$ turbo you said was labor for installing a simple motor that you claimed was for labor

1700$ labor to put a simple b sereis motor in a teg?!!! ARE YOU CRAZY??

We charged Hue $400 to install his engine. & a Grand Total of $00000 for the turbo which he never received.

Please guys, Please. Come On.

-Marquis
-KMOD

zcegdx 04-05-2013 06:47 PM

Kmod theres a mile long list of users in nc who you have robbed.

Every one of those people must have had bad tuners or no knowledge huh?

The proof is a over ncsc on facebook. People you have joyriden around. What about hues turbo you stole?

And yes worldwide. Search your name dumbass, you'll see worldwide how you have robbed people.

All you do is talk about god then cuss people out and threaten them.

Real godly thief.

EF_NITROUS_FEED 04-05-2013 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by KeseK24RSX (Post 48649987)
We charged Hue $400 to install his engine. & a Grand Total of $00000 for the turbo which he never received.

Please guys, Please. Come On.

-Marquis
-KMOD

And you just stated your self that he never got the turbo.... You kept it. 1700$ for a 400$ job......

Wow marquis.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE DOWL PENS? Huh buddy???