Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

JHPUSA Issues

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JHPUSA Issues

So I figured I would share my experience with JHPUSA.
To start I did leave a review on there Facebook page but it seems they got rid of the reviews on there page.

So, I ordered a Hardrace bushings kit, Innovative engine mounts, and Black Label rear camber kit. I emailed JHPUSA on 2/27/2017 about shipping APO, I’m stationed overseas and they said they would ship APO and charged me 63 dollars for shipping. After paying 700 plus dollars payment cleared 2/27/2017 for parts they inform me that they had to order the engine mounts and that the bushing kit was on back order and that it would be in mid March. Now I do not remember if it said out of stock on the website but I’m pretty sure it didn’t on any of the parts. Well mid March came and went and no contact, I emailed 4/10/2017 and no response so I emailed again on 4/11/2017 and they told me they’re still waiting on the bushing kit but it will be in, in two weeks. Obviously I was a little upset for the fact that there was no communication but such is life. Well two weeks come and go and nothing, no email nothing. So I email again and get told it may be another two weeks. Fine whatever, well I email again at the beginning of May and get told they’re still waiting on the bushing kit. Well, after the terrible communication I go on there Facebook and leave a 2 star review and tell the same situation stated above. They comment asking if I want to cancel my order which I say no I just want the parts I ordered. 5/7/2017 mounts and camber kit ship on 5/12/2017 bushing kit ships. I don’t worry about shipping times I understand that is slow but I paid for these parts 2/27/2017 and the last didn’t SHIP until 5/12/2017. That was my experience with JHPUSA. Please post your positive or negative reviews.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 442 Likes on 384 Posts
Default Re: JHPUSA Issues

Their shipping prices have always been pretty outrageous (especially considering the time it normally takes for everything to arrive), but I've had pretty good experiences with them. I've ordered parts from them a tonne of times, things have always come in as described and within the shipping dates expected.

I ordered upper LCA bushings from them a few weeks ago, with a bunch of misc other small goodies. I got a call from one of their employees a few days after the purchase letting me know that their distributor sent out an incorrect package instead of a radiator cap I ordered, and just to expect it. They had already sent out the correct rad cap, just didn't want me to be confused when I opened the package.

Hopefully they keep working on their communication. For the most part I really like their site and would like to continue ordering from them.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I've ordered recently from this month. The insane shafts were on sale for a decent price. got them in 1 week no time. Also ordered hard race bushings and coil-over setup from them this summer, no issues, but shipping prices are higher than expected, even-though they are in California as well. Maybe a mishap on the merchandiser end?
Old 10-18-2017, 06:53 AM
The Credible Hulk

Hopefully OP gets it straightened out.

I've had multiple good transactions with them over the years.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Maybe my experience was rare but I did receive everything, but I appreciate the feedback I might have to give them another try.
Old 10-20-2017, 04:45 AM

Received 234 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by ThatGuyEG8
Maybe my experience was rare but I did receive everything, but I appreciate the feedback I might have to give them another try.
Shipping is shipping.. It sucks but that's what it takes to get it insured and securely sent.

My issues with them were disclaimers on merchandise they claim were returnable. I used to shop from them since 2001, but haven't ordered since 2012 due to their ignorant staff that just didn't know enough about their own products.

I’ve noticed a lot of issues about this with multiple companies, they’re not very knowledgeable of the products they sell, just want to make money.

Last edited by TheShodan; 06-05-2019 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by TheShodan
Shipping is shipping.. It sucks but that's what it takes to get it insured and securely sent.
My issues with them were disclaimers on merchandise they claim were returnable. I used to shop from them since 2001, but haven't ordered since 2012 due to their ignorant staff that just didn't know enough about their own products.

I’ve noticed a lot of issues about this with multiple companies, they’re not very knowledgeable of the products they sell, just want to make money.
My issue was waiting for them to actually ship the parts, not waiting on the shipping. As far as shipping goes, I’m overseas so I usually pay higher shipping prices and have long wait times anyways and a lot of companies won’t ship APO. But I will never complain about shipping because of those reasons or leave a negative feedback for shipping issues. This was I bought the parts and it took almost 3 months for them to actually send me the parts.

Last edited by TheShodan; 06-05-2019 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They suck. I ordered a cat one time. When it went out for delivery the driver wouldn't leave it b/c of signature req'd. I kept asking for them to not do sig. req'd because I wasn't able to be home during the day. They wouldn't change couriers either even tho it was being shipped in the LA area where they are located. I was frustrated by this point. I talked to them multiple times on the phone. The guy kept acting like it was my fault, and he didn't offer any solutions. So I asked about cancelling the order. They said they could do it but had to charge some ridiculous restocking fee like $40 or w/e. So I told them to hold it and I'd come pick ip up myself. But after waiting and being talked to like a moron many times, I decided to just cancel and never do business with them again.