Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Hans has my money but has not sent me mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 07:53 AM
MiG-21 superfan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Hans has my money but has not sent me mirrors

Originally Posted by jswappedsedan
Resolve what...HANS robbed me end of sentence and I'm done with this let's be nice bullshit.. He should be banned... he steals then he sits here and talks **** about this site and how it's gone to crap...**** HANS he is going to get his period...but because he has been here so long he gets the benifit of the doubt..that makes sense..Like I said **** HANS
a resolution would be for him to refund you or send you what you wanted. nobody is going to get banned for anything regarding the transaction because we aren't ebay. i will, however, ban users for excessive flaming and abuse. he isn't "protected" - nobody is. you aren't either, so cool it with the rage posting.

threatening him personally is not going to do any good. if you have those feelings, keep them to yourself. if you were to end up doing something to him personally like you say, and it is found out you posted it here, i am sure it would not work out well for you legally.

keep your cool. anything else will not help.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so scammers are no longer banned?
Old 02-23-2012, 12:14 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Originally Posted by hardcore97
so scammers are no longer banned?
we don't take sides in this stuff. there are two sides to every story and we don't make those decisions...because we can't. i've said this a thousand times and that is why this sub-forum was created - for people to air their beef and settle stuff. banning does nothing. it limits communication terribly. the most involvement we are willing and able to have is helping to expedite resolutions, which are really what everyone wants. again, banning does nothing but give some sort of false instant gratification that some sort of problem is now fixed...but it isn't.

moreover, this place is use at your own risk - it's not ebay, definitely not paypal. it is literally impossible for us to babysit transactions here. if you don't like that and feel you can't make confident buying/selling decisions on our own, then do not use the marketplace here.

also, and i've also said this a billion times, lol...

think about it. if an alleged "scammer" is banned...he then can come back under a new name and trade under that, undetected. yes, we have ways of figuring that out, but it's not always instant. well, if we leave an alleged "scammer" unbanned and free to use their username, and threads in this sub-forum are created, then any user who does his/her due diligence will have help deciding if they want to do business with another user who has been accused. the system is pretty fool proof - if you are a bad seller/buyer, anyone who searches before doing business with you will find that out.

this isn't our first rodeo man, this is board policy and generally works if you are diligent and careful.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i understand all those points, and the system is set up well. i was just always under the assumption that proven scammers were banned. i have never been scammed on here because i am extremely careful in who i buy from. sucks to see situations like this come up for sure
Old 02-23-2012, 01:29 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Originally Posted by hardcore97
i understand all those points, and the system is set up well. i was just always under the assumption that proven scammers were banned. i have never been scammed on here because i am extremely careful in who i buy from. sucks to see situations like this come up for sure
yeah, it does suck. as staff we try to help because more often than not, it keeps people from getting "too" mad and in the meantime things get worked out.

proven scammers? that's hard. people make mistakes. if someone has hundreds of good transactions but has something happen in their life, they make a mistake and get grilled for it. it might turn out that they did make a mistake but aren't in fact "scammers". it's hard. that is why i try to keep everyone calm and just get things to some sort of mutual, fair conclusion.

i am just tired, personally, of people questioning things without thinking them through. i'm sorry if i came off sharp but you understand we face this A LOT.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well, i guess proven is a subjective term, by proven i was meaning several occurrences not just one. one bad sale can happen to anyone. its happened to me, but the guy was cool, sent the parts back and i sent him his refund. but not everyone(buyer or the seller) is that easy to work with all the time. its a shame though, as this can be a great tool for some of us who live away from big cities like me to get parts.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by builthatch
a resolution would be for him to refund you or send you what you wanted. nobody is going to get banned for anything regarding the transaction because we aren't ebay. i will, however, ban users for excessive flaming and abuse. he isn't "protected" - nobody is. you aren't either, so cool it with the rage posting.

threatening him personally is not going to do any good. if you have those feelings, keep them to yourself. if you were to end up doing something to him personally like you say, and it is found out you posted it here, i am sure it would not work out well for you legally.

keep your cool. anything else will not help.
Ok then u get ahold of him and tell him to give me my money back...I have done what I could and was very patient with this whole thing and I have everything I need in emails to bank stubs from td bank where HANS does his banking at to show there isn't two sides just the fact that he robbed me and where I'm from if someone robs u u take care of it...I gave him more then enough time to takes care of this and he hasn't I have proved myside and if there is any question of it I will post every single piece of evidence I have...Im not here to make friends but was hoping to get some good connect on parts and HANS said he could do something and he didn't...builthatch I understand what ur saying but u have facts on him...

Also builthatch u told me sirp got banned for not replying to posts and couldnt prove he had got scammed...well HANS is not posting and not proving that he didnt scam me where i have posted this whole time and can prove he scammed me....u know HANS i mean u live in the same state im sure u guys have ran into each other...i just dont see any justice but my own and also posts speak a lot for a person..it kind of means u have been around for awhile and could be trusted...thats what i went on with HANS the fact that he had been here i didnt think he would want problems but i was wrong...if u ban him then he doesnt have that anymore and has to start over...but like i said if one or two...who knows 10 ppl arent happy with a way someone does business its whatever let itself work out

we don't take sides in this stuff. there are two sides to every story and we don't make those decisions...because we can't.

moreover, this place is use at your own risk - it's not ebay, definitely not paypal. it is literally impossible for us to babysit transactions here. if you don't like that and feel you can't make confident buying/selling decisions on our own, then do not use the marketplace here.

if you are a bad seller/buyer, anyone who searches before doing business with you will find that out.

this isn't our first rodeo man, this is board policy and generally works if you are diligent and careful.
Well everyone knows the right decision now and dont buy from HANS

Last edited by builthatch; 02-23-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:36 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk

1st off- i have bought,sold, traded more items on this forum in a 6 month period than you have ever in your entire span and never had negative feedback until this and that dude sirp that flipped the script on me and i have multiple ways of proving he got them and got his refund back as well..

2nd off- posting my address? that is a criminal offense, i can sue YOU if i wanted too and all the threats you written to me in my inbox and on here about gang banging and all that bs you were running outta your mouth i could have you locked up in 2 minutes and i think im going to have a talk with my uncle who is a state police chief to give him a heads up because that address is at my parents house and for theyre security reasons.

3rd off- Look at the box, the one side after you got it has a hole on the side, and look beat up. I sent the box mint condition with paper inside and serran wrapped the mirrors just cause and i even added insurance on the shipment incase of any issues. so if you were "smart " and instead of sitting on here when i havent even been on this forum in days freaking out making death threats you can call that insurance in and tell them a part of the item you were shipped was missing and they will refund you the $$$$

last .. i didnt "rob" you. you dontknow me or know anything i am about. i have tons of friends and not 1 can say a single bad thing about me. I am the most outgoing person you will meet and i have respect for people and an education so i dont have to sit on forums and make threads and whatnot, i would come at the person thru PM's and keep it between us because noone knows whats the situation is and its a online tough guy war and i am way too old for that petty stuff. I have a great reputation on here and you would really think i would risk that for a set of these mirrors? I sent you the set you wanted and needed. You think i would risk my reputation or identity when i gave you my full address, name, bank account info and all ? come on man.

All i asked in return was for you to take down these pointless threads if i produced a tracking number by the next day at 5pm and i did and you refused to hold your word when i rushed around, made time and made 100% sure that package was out on time for you and you cant even do a simple thing of respect for me like you said you were going to do, then you PM me treats cursing and freaking out before even asking a single question. CALL OR GO ONLINE WITH THE INFO www.usps.com THE PACKAGE HAS INSURANCE AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU A REFUND JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:39 PM
MiG-21 superfan

in all fairness...you are the one that posted your address

i lol'd. i'm sorry ; )

Originally Posted by _HANS

let's get this sorted.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:45 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk

yeah. lol i posted the wrong one, i had one edited and my address blocked out and the original one and posted the wrong one.. ha
Old 02-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Kool story bro I still don't believe u sent the carbon fiber mirrors because u never sent pics to me of them and never once said u had got a set after saying u didn't have a set to send me...u can tell who ever u want police chief,captain the president bro my threats stand.. I don't deal with the police because they don't do **** half the time...u heard what I said and should take me serious...I will be at the next couple of shows up ur way so get ur uncle or whoever to go with u to every show to arrest me on site because I will see u homie... Call me immature but where im from men don't rob another man....see u at the next car show

U should have sent a pic with both mirrors in box to save ur own ***...but they both weren't in there so I understand...ur such a funny guy

Last edited by builthatch; 02-23-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:49 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

HA HA HA .. ok.

right click saved.

but you can call and get your refund if you just listened and understood, obviously you dont have an education if you cant process what i said. i even put the link up incase you couldnt handle that..
Old 02-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by _HANS
HA HA HA .. ok.

right click saved.

but you can call and get your refund if you just listened and understood, obviously you dont have an education if you cant process what i said. i even put the link up incase you couldnt handle that..
It's about u and ur lies bro...get it through ur head and trust my education is better then u homie I might sound (hood) if that's what u guys say but I have a degree from UM buddy so suck one..oh yeah UM as in University of Miami so don't question my education...say what u want...but u put the blame on the post office but ur the problem
Old 02-23-2012, 06:59 PM
RESIDENT

This reminds me of that thread on here about the shop owner who was supposed to do a rhd conversion/paint on a dc2, talked a bunch of mess over the computer/phone and didn't have a word to say when the owner got there face to face. Jswapp, shitty you have to go through this, but karma really is a bitch. **** will come back to him one form or another.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where HANS fakes the funk

If u wanna save ur *** then post the receipt that shows the weight of the box...I have a scale here and will see if it's the same...let me guess u don't have the receipt...how convenient

Last edited by builthatch; 02-23-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:34 PM
MiG-21 superfan

PLEASE stop double posting. edit your post or multiquote. i'm tired of merging double posts.

anyway, you have a good point about the weight. even if HANS doesn't have it, you can take the dims of the box, the weight of what you have with all the packing materials and run the postage from his zip to yours to see if it comes out to $7.49. you'd have to use the detailed shipping estimate section to make sure you are exact. you might want to call the USPS to make sure you are correct if you do go through that.

also, can you possibly contact USPS with the insurance receipt number to retrieve the weight?
Old 02-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

PLEASE stop double posting. edit your post or multiquote. i'm tired of merging double posts.

anyway, you have a good point about the weight. even if HANS doesn't have it, you can take the dims of the box, the weight of what you have with all the packing materials and run the postage from his zip to yours to see if it comes out to $7.49. you'd have to use the detailed shipping estimate section to make sure you are exact. you might want to call the USPS to make sure you are correct if you do go through that.

also, can you possibly contact USPS with the insurance receipt number to retrieve the weight?
Good thinking batman...lol just kidding yeah I think I can get that situated...but if he does have the receipt that would help a lot...but I dont think he wants to post that...he also talks about the box being beat up but it was fine and never did he take pics off the whole box so how do I know what it looked like before it left his house
Old 02-23-2012, 07:50 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Originally Posted by jswappedsedan
Good thinking batman...lol just kidding yeah I think I can get that situated...but if he does have the receipt that would help a lot...but I dont think he wants to post that...he also talks about the box being beat up but it was fine and never did he take pics off the whole box so how do I know what it looked like before it left his house
yeah the box being beat up leaves too much to mystery. it will get everyone nowhere.

definitely see what happens with the postage calculations/talking to USPS. i agree with the receipt - if you have it HANS, please post it, but either way to assure yourself i'd just talk to USPS.

this can be worked out.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

this can be worked out.
I hope so
Old 02-24-2012, 12:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sounds like this guy Hans sent him 1 set of mirrors... Then he wants jswap to make a "claim". From reading this I see it as Hans the scammer sent him one set of mirrors and then insured it so when he did not get the 2 sets he purchased, it would cover him with they must of been stolen LOL.. Hans wants you to commit fraud to cover his own ***.. Sounds like HANS the scammer is not new to this.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thats basically what i gathered from it as well. that is some shady ****