Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Hans has my money but has not sent me mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hans has my money but has not sent me mirrors

I ordered two sets off mirrors from hans... One in carbon fiber and one in plain..It's has been 6 months since Hans has had my money and mirrors to make blocks off plates..he has told me to many times that I will get them but still nothing... At one time he said he sent them and sent me a tracking # but once I told him he had not sent anything then he said that he didn't have the carbon fiber mirrors and had to order more... That was last year.. I asked if I would get them by the end of last year he said yes and still nothing I have tried to be patient but I am just tired of the excuses..I know he has a lot of friends on here and I'm not bashing him but I would like my mirrors or my money back please someone help...I have more than enough emails to prove what I'm saying is true and help is well appreciated...thanks
Old 02-14-2012, 07:29 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk
Default Re: Hans has my money but has not sent me mirrors

delete this. it is being taken care of. in 1 post you say over a year ago and 1 post you said it has been 6 months from now. it has been since late summer and you were paying me over a period of time and you just got done paying them off a little bit ago and you sold one of the cars so there was a confusion on which plates and whatnot. dont rub me the wrong way when i dont deserve this. be the man and i am a man of my word. i pmd you back. sorry i have a life and dont sit on this forum play by play . its valentines day, sorry i didnt think i had to sit on honda tech and you just pmed me today and i am getting back to you the same day within a few hour window so dont put me on blast without letting me get a word in. immature. this is why i lost interest in the car scene and forum because people like you. i will pm you and built hatch the tracking for them tomorrow morning.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by _HANS
delete this. it is being taken care of. in 1 post you say over a year ago and 1 post you said it has been 6 months from now. it has been since late summer and you were paying me over a period of time and you just got done paying them off a little bit ago and you sold one of the cars so there was a confusion on which plates and whatnot. dont rub me the wrong way when i dont deserve this. be the man and i am a man of my word. i pmd you back. sorry i have a life and dont sit on this forum play by play . its valentines day, sorry i didnt think i had to sit on honda tech and you just pmed me today and i am getting back to you the same day within a few hour window so dont put me on blast without letting me get a word in. immature. this is why i lost interest in the car scene and forum because people like you. i will pm you and built hatch the tracking for them tomorrow morning.
Are u serious u offered a service saying ur going to make mirrors...how am i wrong for asking why its taking so long...and i sent u the rest of the money and the mirrors for u in beginning of August to be exact...im not bashing u bro just want u to take care of this thats it...dont offer to make mirrors and then say sorry i have a life and dont have time to make something u said u were going to make for me..relax and lets settle this thats it
Old 02-14-2012, 07:57 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk

ok so why make 10 threads freaking out. give me a break. sorry im not a business iwas making these mirrors for you and other people on my free time i have a life and fulltime job minus the 10s of thousands of stuff i do in my daily life. I dont even wanna say more on this thread, like i said delete what you said and the bs posts . it just makes you look dumb at the end of the day. DELETE ALL THE STUFF YOU POSTED and take this to PMS if you wanna act mature. your already rubbing me the wrong way and im about to not be the nice guy i am usual thats forsure bc i hate dumb bs like this and i am a man of my word. do what i said and we will take care of this the proper way. im not going anywhere i have been on this forum almost a decade longer than you have i am not gonna lost my reputation over something so petty like this. do wht i said and do the right thing. your choice.thanks
Old 02-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Also bro i dont think im being harsh or anything bro yes u have got back to me and i show that in the posts i placed up Im 30 so i dont want u to think im immature..but i just think if anyone was in my shoes they would do the same...i have over 20 emails about this transaction and still havent got my mirrors...wouldnt u be upset...dont be mad at me because i had no other choice then to do it this way...and u say u sent them out but forgot to send me a tracking number so by doing it this way i just made sure u were really paying attention...thats it...
Old 02-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ok so why make 10 threads freaking out. give me a break. sorry im not a business iwas making these mirrors for you and other people on my free time i have a life and fulltime job minus the 10s of thousands of stuff i do in my daily life. I dont even wanna say more on this thread, like i said delete what you said and the bs posts . it just makes you look dumb at the end of the day. DELETE ALL THE STUFF YOU POSTED and take this to PMS if you wanna act mature. your already rubbing me the wrong way and im about to not be the nice guy i am usual thats forsure bc i hate dumb bs like this and i am a man of my word. do what i said and we will take care of this the proper way. im not going anywhere i have been on this forum almost a decade longer than you have i am not gonna lost my reputation over something so petty like this. do wht i said and do the right thing. your choice.thanks
why should i do what u said...see there was no reason for the over bearing parent talk..when i get mirrors i will erase...trying to bully me away..not cool..and what does pm do we've been pm'ing for to long..time for u to take this more serious
Old 02-14-2012, 08:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

talk about pm's this is just from october and i still dont have my mirrors

Today
02-14-2012 Re: Mirrors
11:25 PM _HANS
11:20 PM _HANS
11:19 PM _HANS
11:18 PM _HANS
01-31-2012 Re: Mirrors
10:42 AM _HANS
01-31-2012 Re: Mirrors
10:35 AM _HANS
01-22-2012 Re: Mirrors
07:20 PM _HANS
01-17-2012 Re: Mirrors
12:21 PM _HANS
01-17-2012 Re: Mirrors
12:14 PM _HANS
01-12-2012 Re: Mirrors
01:02 AM _HANS
01-12-2012 Re: Mirrors
01:01 AM _HANS
01-09-2012 Re: Mirrors
01:46 PM _HANS
12-20-2011 Re: Mirrors
01:55 PM _HANS
12-13-2011 Re: Mirrors
10:38 PM _HANS
12-06-2011 Re: Mirrors
11:49 AM _HANS
11:34 AM _HANS
11:33 AM _HANS
11:18 AM _HANS
12-05-2011 Re: Mirrors
10:53 AM _HANS
12-05-2011 Re: Mirrors
10:13 AM _HANS
12-01-2011 Re: Mirrors
11:46 PM _HANS
11-08-2011 Re: Mirrors
11:22 AM _HANS
10-10-2011 Re: Mirrors
11:04 AM _HANS

all pm's about the mirrors..whats that 23
Old 02-14-2012, 08:16 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

we have so many frigggin pms because i was always persitant and got back to you as quick asap. and wrote a bunch of messages to make you get the idea i was a good seller. im done with this ****. later dude. do what i said or your rubbing me the wrong way and youll be band for putting out false info . this is the last time i will post on this thread. your choice. be ignorant or be mature, pick one. have a nice life i have better things to do than sit on this laptop to see if you wanna bicker and rant about stuff that is being taken care of. im done wasting my time and being mr nice guy.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

HAns post a pic of your custom mirrors
Old 02-14-2012, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

we have so many frigggin pms because i was always persitant and got back to you as quick asap. and wrote a bunch of messages to make you get the idea i was a good seller. im done with this ****. later dude. do what i said or your rubbing me the wrong way and youll be band for putting out false info . this is the last time i will post on this thread. your choice. be ignorant or be mature, pick one. have a nice life i have better things to do than sit on this laptop to see if you wanna bicker and rant about stuff that is being taken care of. im done wasting my time and being mr nice guy.
ok if i dont have a tracking number by tomorrow then we will go from there...and stop with the immature stuff...im far from that
Old 02-14-2012, 08:30 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

*YOU HAVE MY WORD AND ITS WRITTEN IN PROOF RIGHT NOW. HI HONDA TECH THIS GUY WILL HAVE A TRACKING BY 5PM TOMORROW FEB 15TH OR YOU CAN PUT ME ON BLAST. DELETE EVERY POST AND THREAD YOU POSTED RIGHT NOW . YOU HAVE MY WORD* I AM GONNA COME BACK ONLINE IN 10 MINS. GIVE ME A F*CKING BREAK. EVERYTHING BETTER BE DOWN OR DELETED OR I WILL HAVE TO TALK TO HIGHER AUTHORITIES TO BAN YOU FOR SLANDER AND PUTTING UP FALSE INFO. I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS, I WILL NOT REPOST IN THIS. I WILL PM YOU A TRACKING BY 5PM TOMORROW FEB 15H. THANKS*
Old 02-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

*YOU HAVE MY WORD AND ITS WRITTEN IN PROOF RIGHT NOW. HI HONDA TECH THIS GUY WILL HAVE A TRACKING BY 5PM TOMORROW FEB 15TH OR YOU CAN PUT ME ON BLAST. DELETE EVERY POST AND THREAD YOU POSTED RIGHT NOW . YOU HAVE MY WORD* I AM GONNA COME BACK ONLINE IN 10 MINS. GIVE ME A F*CKING BREAK. EVERYTHING BETTER BE DOWN OR DELETED I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS*
i will delete when i see tracking number not sooner...and builthatch will back me on this
Old 02-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

*YOU HAVE MY WORD AND ITS WRITTEN IN PROOF RIGHT NOW. HI HONDA TECH THIS GUY WILL HAVE A TRACKING BY 5PM TOMORROW FEB 15TH OR YOU CAN PUT ME ON BLAST. DELETE EVERY POST AND THREAD YOU POSTED RIGHT NOW . YOU HAVE MY WORD* I AM GONNA COME BACK ONLINE IN 10 MINS. GIVE ME A F*CKING BREAK. EVERYTHING BETTER BE DOWN OR DELETED OR I WILL HAVE TO TALK TO HIGHER AUTHORITIES TO BAN YOU FOR SLANDER AND PUTTING UP FALSE INFO. I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS, I WILL NOT REPOST IN THIS. I WILL PM YOU A TRACKING BY 5PM TOMORROW FEB 15H. THANKS*
Old 02-14-2012, 08:53 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

its been way over 10 minutes and all these posts and threads are still up. okay. im taking this to the next level. no more mr. nice guy. sorry. ill have your tracking by 5pm as my word is but i am talking to higher authority about revoking your honda tech user name. PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS I WILL NOT BE POSTING BACK ON THIS THREAD. THE END.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ok, this threatening talk is making you look stupid, if you owe the dude a set of mirrors, send them. i wouldnt take a thread down until i had the parts in my hand. if you really were paid in august there is absolutely no reason for you to be acting this way towards him. send the mirrors to him and stop acting like a hard ***. also, LOL at going to higher authorites for revoking his username. he just wants his parts and again you are the one being immature and making threats
Old 02-15-2012, 06:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hardcore97
ok, this threatening talk is making you look stupid, if you owe the dude a set of mirrors, send them. i wouldnt take a thread down until i had the parts in my hand. if you really were paid in august there is absolutely no reason for you to be acting this way towards him. send the mirrors to him and stop acting like a hard ***. also, LOL at going to higher authorites for revoking his username. he just wants his parts and again you are the one being immature and making threats
Thanks bro I'm just looking for what I already paid for... I have been more then fair through this whole thing...and not once said one bad thing about HANS
Old 02-15-2012, 07:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

This is messed up. I wouldnt close **** until you had what you paid for.. Thats being a bully of a seller in my eyes.. This guy just wants what he rightfully paid for.. I think hes being VERY mature over this. You just seem very upset that 2 of these threads have come up. If you dont have the product or time to complete the job. Dont take any money at all.. This would avoid this whole situation.. Hope it works out for both of you.. Just bad selling practices it looks like in my eyes. Just wrong tactic of the seller of being threatening and controlling over this ordeal.

Its kind of like paypal.. you close the dispute because the seller tells you to, you will never ever be able to open that dispute back up and your out your money, this is different but kind of the same sale practices I see from this guy.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:11 AM
06h
Honda-Tech Member

there goes his rep down the drain....
Old 02-15-2012, 11:36 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

first off , none of you besides me and him know the situation so dont act like im being a tuff guy or whatever. it has nothing to do with that, its more likewhen i know im right im right but if im wrong ill accept it but i am not wrong in this but believe what you want. i am done with this forum for all these noobs on here and how this car scene went down the drain but i am a man of my word. i said by 5pm today he would have tracking, its just about 3:30pm EST and here it is. I am done with this situation. Theres tracking and insurance if theres any problems contact the USPS all the info is right BELOW!

TRACKING NUMBER USPS-03112550000235567351

Last edited by _HANS; 02-23-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i will erase everthing that i put up on the other thread but i will leave this up till i get them in hand...also i noticed u said u had the tracking number sitting on ur desk in yesterdays post but the pics today say u sent it out today on the red stamp on the tracking number...funny guy u

02-14-2012, 11:22 PM #42
_HANS
RIP SHERWOOD 1985-2009
Garage is empty, add now

Re: _HANS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes thank you built hatch. i am not on this forum as much as i used to be so dont put me on blast because i just saw this right now.. mind yourself it is valentines day. i will be home in the morning im out with my gf at the moment and i will send you over the tracking number for evidence. i dont have it on me its at home on my desk.

It clearly says yesterday that it is at home on my desk...but check the red sticker on the tracking paper Feb 15 2012 isnt that today?
Old 02-15-2012, 12:14 PM
RESIDENT

Originally Posted by jswappedsedan
i will erase everthing that i put up on the other thread but i will leave this up till i get them in hand...also i noticed u said u had the tracking number sitting on ur desk in yesterdays post but the pics today say u sent it out today on the red stamp on the tracking number...funny guy u

02-14-2012, 11:22 PM #42
_HANS
RIP SHERWOOD 1985-2009
Garage is empty, add now

Re: _HANS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes thank you built hatch. i am not on this forum as much as i used to be so dont put me on blast because i just saw this right now.. mind yourself it is valentines day. i will be home in the morning im out with my gf at the moment and i will send you over the tracking number for evidence. i dont have it on me its at home on my desk.

It clearly says yesterday that it is at home on my desk...but check the red sticker on the tracking paper Feb 15 2012 isnt that today?
If you check that shipping number it says "THERE IS NO RECORD OF THIS ITEM"
Old 02-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow Hans is a real DICK. good riddance, the car scene doesnt want you around anways.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:28 PM
RESIDENT

Hans seems like a chic that's cheating, you call her out on it and she flips out and turns it against you. August was a long time ago homie. Give the man his mirrors or give him back his money and stop telling people you will do services for them
Old 02-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

first off , none of you besides me and him know the situation so dont act like im being a tuff guy or whatever. it has nothing to do with that, its more likewhen i know im right im right but if im wrong ill accept it but i am not wrong in this but believe what you want. i am done with this forum for all these noobs on here and how this car scene went down the drain but i am a man of my word. i said by 5pm today he would have tracking, its just about 3:30pm EST and here it is. I am done with this situation. Theres tracking and insurance if theres any problems contact the USPS all the info is right BELOW!
this is a public forum i can give my opinion whenever the hell i please. bottom line, you are acting like a complete dick and contributing to the problem you are whining about. all the "noobs" causes problems? this guy posted it up in way that wasnt calling you a scammer, just asking where his parts where. like i said IF( theres no proof just going by what OP said) you were paid in full in august thats a long *** time to hold someones money and honestly i wouldnt have been nearly as patient as he was. YOU are the one causing problems by being a dick and trying to bully him into deleting posts saying you will get his username revoked? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL if this is how you're going to act when you owe someone something thats rightfully theirs and has been paid for then good riddance, the community doesnt need sellers that act like that
Old 02-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hardcore97
this is a public forum i can give my opinion whenever the hell i please. bottom line, you are acting like a complete dick and contributing to the problem you are whining about. all the "noobs" causes problems? this guy posted it up in way that wasnt calling you a scammer, just asking where his parts where. like i said IF( theres no proof just going by what OP said) you were paid in full in august thats a long *** time to hold someones money and honestly i wouldnt have been nearly as patient as he was. YOU are the one causing problems by being a dick and trying to bully him into deleting posts saying you will get his username revoked? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL if this is how you're going to act when you owe someone something thats rightfully theirs and has been paid for then good riddance, the community doesnt need sellers that act like that
thanks bro u see that i have been more than patient with him and never said one bad thing about the man...and if there is one thing i cant stand is someone bullying someone else when he has no right

Quick Reply: Hans has my money but has not sent me mirrors