Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

h22accordcoupe is a huge scammer

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 07:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default h22accordcoupe is a huge scammer

Just had a wtb thread up the other day for a wire harness for a 91 civic, got a text from H22accordcoupe who saw it on here, they sent me all the pics and all looked ok. But he kept asking me for my email so he could send me a request for money. I didnt think much of it at the time since he had been texting me and sending me pics. When he sent a Paypal request i paid it but after the payment had show up on my paypal i viewed the transaction and it said it was unverified (as in his email address or not having an account for paypal) so that kinda told me hes a scammer and when I tried to call the number and text it no one will respond and the voice mail goes to " you have reached your friend at text me. Please leave a message and your friend will get back to you soon." and then i search for him on here and i guess im not the only one who he has scammed. i also googled his number and what do ya know hes on multiple sites doing the same ****. I'm so lived right now I fu*king hate shady bastards gtfo of here and get a god damn job if u need money instead of stealing from others who work their *** off for it while paying to get through college and building a car at the same time. SMDH

Here's the number and email he had sent me
h22accordcoupe
+1 (262) 648-3840
WI, USA
brianwhite490@gmail.com