Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT!

Grease monkey challenged me to provide evidence that he is the scammer Turbo Powa. Fine, heres the evidence.

1) Both are coincidentally named Alex Cho.

2) Both are coincidentally from New York.

3) Turbo Powa disappeared on 7/2/2004, Grease Monkey starts his for sale threads (items that people sent him for trades) on 7/6/2004

4) Turbo Powa and Grease Monkey have the EXACT SAME POSTING STYLE.

Grease Monkeys For Sale Thread:
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=917473

Turbo Powa's For Sale Thread:
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=907395

looks pretty similar to me.

5) Grease Monkey's posts jumped to 2700 out of nowhere. Just like how turbo powa's post jumped to like 4300 outta no where. Hacking their posts to look legit.

6) Grease Monkey is selling a Clarion In Dash headunit which happens to be the EXACT SAME HEADUNIT that jdm_kenji sent turbo powa. Grease Monkey is also selling the EXACT SAME Rebuilt Precision T28 Turbo that NickW sent turbo powa. Both NickW and jdm_kenji never received anything back from Turbo Powa, both of them were scammed.

7) Grease Monkey's paypal is down for some odd reason. Maybe because xpsonic and i disputed our paypal payments thus leaving his paypal useless.

8) Both Turbo Powa and Grease Monkey have a 1998 Honda Civic Sedan stolen.

I think thats quite a few things to be considered coincidences.. just give our stuff back grease monkey, you have a child on the way, if you need money, why dont you just get welfare or something instead of scamming hard working folks like us? Im sure you'll get more money from welfare rather than scamming people on h-t.

Either send me my recaros, or just send me back my headunit and my money.

Old 07-15-2004, 01:28 PM

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (azn6q)

LMAO hacked posts? Give me a break.

How can my paypal be down if I dont have paypal? Just cuz I'm selling similar items dont mean ****. nice try though. Btw, I dont know what brand turbo NickW has but mine is a nissan SR20DET t-28. And just cuz I rebuilt it with the same company as Precision I'm guilty? Everyone posts forsale treads similarly but that doesnt mean there not legit. Great accusations though. Get some hard evidence and not coincendences.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:32 PM

yes, they are the same person, heres my indash on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...WN:IT

that is my item,cause u see the peeling of the sticker on the bottom,i did that!
he started a thread last 7/2,getting help on how to install this indash, well look at this:

History
(8:42 AM 7/2/2004) Turbo Powa: It arrived at my post office at 5:28am. I'm guessing it will be delievered today. Just wanted to know what model number it was. Teft in my area is high so i dont want my car to get broken into and get it stolen. Does it come with a detachable face?

(11:18 AM 7/2/2004) jdm_kenji: u knw wat i forgot wat model it is,but i bougth that last yr around sept. for $900 but never got around using it,it is detachcable face,just make sure u flip the screen 2 miles before your house and youll be ok,theft here in vegas is the worse, i have to go around the block twice sometimes just to make sure nobody followed, but yeah just wait for it, its really nice

(9:06 PM 7/3/2004) jdm_kenji: did u get the stuff yet?

(1:28 PM 7/7/2004) jdm_kenji: hey,im sure u got the indash already, did u send hondata yet? wats d confirmation/tracking no.?

(1:29 PM 7/7/2004) jdm_kenji: r u der?

(1:16 PM 7/8/2004) jdm_kenji: hey wats up w/ the hondata?

thats wat he told me,and this too:

History
(2:27 PM 7/12/2004) jdm_kenji: hey wers my stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

(2:27 PM 7/12/2004) jdm_kenji: hey ******

(2:27 PM 7/12/2004) jdm_kenji: wers my my stuff,moron

(3:37 PM 7/12/2004) jdm_kenji: hey wers my stuff?

(3:37 PM 7/12/2004) jdm_kenji: r u gonna answer or wat??????

(3:43 PM 7/12/2004) Turbo Powa: FAH Q

(3:47 PM 7/12/2004) jdm_kenji: wtf??wers my ******* indash u scammer!!!!

(3:49 PM 7/12/2004) Turbo Powa: up your assssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

(3:50 PM 7/12/2004) Turbo Powa: I didnt get **** *****

(3:53 PM 7/12/2004) jdm_kenji: wat????? *** u wat do u mean u didnt get ****,i sent u my ******* indash!!!!and u said it arrived your post office, so quit lying bitch!

(4:07 PM 7/12/2004) jdm_kenji: hey ****,so wats up!!!!

(4:08 PM 7/12/2004) jdm_kenji: busted huh, theres 2 more guys u scammed,their waiting on u too,wers my stuff bitch

notice the date, so thats it hes a scammer!!!!!

give me back my stuff, ********!!!
Old 07-15-2004, 02:00 PM
Founding Member

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (Grease Monkey)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Grease Monkey &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">LMAO hacked posts? Give me a break.

How can my paypal be down if I dont have paypal? Just cuz I'm selling similar items dont mean ****. nice try though. Btw, I dont know what brand turbo NickW has but mine is a nissan SR20DET t-28. And just cuz I rebuilt it with the same company as Precision I'm guilty? Everyone posts forsale treads similarly but that doesnt mean there not legit. Great accusations though. Get some hard evidence and not coincendences. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Here you go;

I figure you can shovel the bullshit twice as fast now.

Your Secret Q&A are the EXACT SAME as Turbo Powa, pure genious right there buddy. Oh and before you try some BS like "Oh well thats just a coincidence" Well then it must also be that you both spelt the Question part exactly the same with the M in Mother capitalized
"What is my Mother's maiden name?"

BANNED.

Don't be a lowlife scammer, return the goods to these people and I'll consider letting you back on HT with Limited access (Tech Forums only)
Old 07-15-2004, 02:19 PM
Rocks

to you for exposing this scammer
Old 07-15-2004, 02:40 PM
Vice President/CEO

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (Rocks)

******* great thread!
Old 07-15-2004, 03:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (Mike M)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mike M &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Here you go;

I figure you can shovel the bullshit twice as fast now.

Your Secret Q&A are the EXACT SAME as Turbo Powa, pure genious right there buddy. Oh and before you try some BS like "Oh well thats just a coincidence" Well then it must also be that you both spelt the Question part exactly the same with the M in Mother capitalized
"What is my Mother's maiden name?"

BANNED.

Don't be a lowlife scammer, return the goods to these people and I'll consider letting you back on HT with Limited access (Tech Forums only)</TD></TR></TABLE>

sucker!! owned and banned
Old 07-15-2004, 04:49 PM

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (APEX CRX)

i,m glad this was brought to light i was gonna trade him for that teg he was trying to get rid of to him
Old 07-15-2004, 05:02 PM

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (APEX CRX)

Grease M0nkey29 - This is the scammers AIM name.

Alex Cho
1700 Hart St
Ridgewood, NY. 11385-1144

Scammers Address.

Scammers Xanga = http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=GreaseMonkey29

Picture taken down.. for now.. until a resolution is made.

Modified by azn6q at 9:46 PM 7/15/2004
Old 07-15-2004, 05:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

good looking out u guys. sorry that u guys went through a lot of BS tho
Old 07-15-2004, 05:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by azn6q &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Grease M0nkey29 - This is the scammers AIM name.

Alex Cho
1700 Hart St
Ridgewood, NY. 11385-1144

Scammers Address.

Scammers Xanga = http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=GreaseMonkey29

[img]Insert Image of "boyfriend next to boyfriend image: [/img]
heres a picture of the scammer too and his raunchy looking boyfriend. and yes i said boyfriend, that wasn't a typo. looks like a transvestite to me. dont you agree?

If anybody sees this guy, please **** him up, ppl like him make trading for us on h-t really hard.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats the way to OWN some scammer!!!

look...
Grease Monkey
= Turbo Powa = SCAMMER

&

Turbo Powa
= Grease Monkey = SCAMMER

Busted

**********************Had to edit for the sake of solving this problem**************

Modified by E K 9 at 10:01 PM 7/15/2004

Modified by E K 9 at 10:02 PM 7/15/2004
Old 07-15-2004, 05:11 PM
BANNED

we seriously need to check this foo and teach him a lesson

no wonder why he didnt want me to come check out the goods in person

what a gip, disgrace to my own kind of people
Old 07-15-2004, 05:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by azn6q &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> just give our stuff back grease monkey, you have a child on the way, if you need money, why dont you just get welfare or something instead of scamming hard working folks like us? Im sure you'll get more money from welfare rather than scamming people on h-t.</TD></TR></TABLE>
ALEX CHO
haa haa you bitch you cant even control your d_ck and what comes out of it. pull out next time stupid and where a condom idiot.

hey ben. this is jackie you sold me the spoons awhile back.. if you go to small claims you can take him to court down here in los angeles, he will be forced to show up if he doesnt, you can levy the judgement permanently on his credit report. atleast if you dont get your stuff it will be on his credit for the next 10 years. you can also have a lawyer garnish his wages (if its substantial amount that he owes you, by doing a trace on his name , address which will get you his drivers license info. which will get you his social security number so you can follow him around and where he works where ever that is... unfortunately if he does go on county funds (welfare) you wont be able to get your money from that.

and greasemonkey thanks for bringing in another kid someone will unfortunately have to pay for because your an idiot who cant just ******* and be happy. if cant afford kids dont have sex dumpa$$. now your on the government cheese enjoy it and remember its 10 days old...im so glad your on the eastcoast and not here in cali. because i would pay you a visit for sure with a video tape so we can all look at the monkey you are.

Modified by cxSHOE at 6:24 PM 7/15/2004
Old 07-15-2004, 05:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

[B]THIS GREASE MONKEY PERSON IS NOT TO BE MISTAKEN FOR ME!!!!!!!!! IM IN NO WAY FORMERLY KNOW AS TURBO POWA!![B]

[B] AZN6Q, PLEASE MAKE THIS BE KNOWN. THANK YOU, THE LAST I EVER WANT IS TO BE THOUGHT OUT AS A SCAMMER.[B]
Old 07-15-2004, 05:19 PM

Ban this peice of ****

Old 07-15-2004, 05:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Slammd Sol)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Slammd Sol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ban this peice of ****

</TD></TR></TABLE>lol
Old 07-15-2004, 05:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (GreaseMNKY)

MAN, I REALLY HATE SCAMMERS. THEY JUST **** ME OFF!!!!! SOMEONE GO **** HIM UP NOW!!
Old 07-15-2004, 06:05 PM

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (cxSHOE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cxSHOE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ALEX CHO
haa haa you bitch you cant even control your d_ck and what comes out of it. pull out next time stupid and where a condom idiot.

hey ben. this is jackie you sold me the spoons awhile back.. if you go to small claims you can take him to court down here in los angeles, he will be forced to show up if he doesnt, you can levy the judgement permanently on his credit report. atleast if you dont get your stuff it will be on his credit for the next 10 years. you can also have a lawyer garnish his wages (if its substantial amount that he owes you, by doing a trace on his name , address which will get you his drivers license info. which will get you his social security number so you can follow him around and where he works where ever that is... unfortunately if he does go on county funds (welfare) you wont be able to get your money from that.

and greasemonkey thanks for bringing in another kid someone will unfortunately have to pay for because your an idiot who cant just ******* and be happy. if cant afford kids dont have sex dumpa$$. now your on the government cheese enjoy it and remember its 10 days old...im so glad your on the eastcoast and not here in cali. because i would pay you a visit for sure with a video tape so we can all look at the monkey you are.

Modified by cxSHOE at 6:24 PM 7/15/2004</TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks jackie, i'll definitely be looking into this. im getting my stuff back one way or another. if i cant get my stuff, at least i'll give this guy hell. im only 19 years old and i work my *** off to treat myself with nice jdm stuff, no way am i gonna let this punk get away with this. i'll keep you guys posted on what happens. may this be a lesson to everyone thats thinking of scamming someone.
Old 07-15-2004, 06:22 PM
Kill Gil

what a ***
Old 07-15-2004, 06:57 PM

sad, you'd think by having your car stolen that you would never steal from another person....even if you didnt have one, you should still have that understanding...

and i thought he was a stand up guy too...talked to him once or twice on PM and he seemed like a legit person...oh well...
Old 07-15-2004, 07:00 PM

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (GreaseMNKY)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GreaseMNKY &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">[B]THIS GREASE MONKEY PERSON IS NOT TO BE MISTAKEN FOR ME!!!!!!!!! IM IN NO WAY FORMERLY KNOW AS TURBO POWA!![B]

[B] AZN6Q, PLEASE MAKE THIS BE KNOWN. THANK YOU, THE LAST I EVER WANT IS TO BE THOUGHT OUT AS A SCAMMER.[B]</TD></TR></TABLE>
I can vouch this is no the same guy greasemnky is a good fella
Old 07-15-2004, 09:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (95lx4dr)

ok, had to edit my post. So i will bump this bitch up!
Old 07-15-2004, 10:13 PM

Gonna throw in some paralegal advice (this is NOT legal advice as that would be considered UPL-Unlicensed Practice of Law). Contact your police department and report a theft. They might try to talk you out of reporting such a small issue, but file a complaint. Contact the police department wherein he resides and do the same. Next, contact the postal service and do the same (if you sent via USPS). Once something is shipped btwn states it becomes interstate fraud (in some cases). Further, if the fraud was furthered by the use of USPS, then that becomes a Federal offence (not a felony as some people believe, just falls under a different court system). The USPS Police (yes, they have them...lol) will investigate as well as the police you contacted. That is the criminal part. The civil part would be you trying to get your money back. It may cost more to file the complaint in small claims than what the item is worth; however, if it the principal you are after, do it. If he doesn't respond to the complaint, a default judgment will be issued in your favor. You should contact an attorney to enforce this. However, a judgment doesn't mean that it will go on his credit report. That judmgent must be reported to a credit agency and they charge to add something. That's why I suggest going to a collection attorney. Just remember, he may be what we call "judgment proof". This means that he has no assets and no money. Basically, you have a judgment but nothing to collect against. HTH and good luck.
Old 07-15-2004, 10:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (penguin)

just somethings to make more clear please dont take it as a flame or anything.

Originally Posted by penguin
Contact your police department and report a theft. They might try to talk you out of reporting such a small issue, but file a complaint. Contact the police department wherein he resides and do the same.
this can not be done successfully due to it being an interstate fraud case. so they will not handle the case let alone write a report on it. you will just be asked to call a fraud detective from the department who one has no time to deal with such a case due to other more important cases what range from multimillion dollars of fraud. &lt;&lt; sad but true. and you can not ask them to make a report on it, and a complaint will go no where because not taking the case or writing a report on it does not violate policy.&gt; 1. its a federal crime, and now because a federal offense. local police have no authority to sustain the case and to follow through. and once on the federal level if the case doesnt involve millions of dollars it goes on the back burner unless there are multipal victims and the evidence is plain in view.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Next, contact the postal service and do the same (if you sent via USPS). Once something is shipped btwn states it becomes interstate fraud (in some cases). Further, if the fraud was furthered by the use of USPS, then that becomes a Federal offence (not a felony as some people believe, just falls under a different court system). The USPS Police (yes, they have them...lol) will investigate as well as the police you contacted. That is the criminal part. </TD></TR></TABLE> same result they will investigate and do the paperwork but it will go no where due to other more important cases.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It may cost more to file the complaint in small claims than what the item is worth</TD></TR></TABLE>
small claims court will only cost $55.00 +$30.00 process service. and claim is good up to $5,000.00 anything above this amount must go through munipal court system.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You should contact an attorney to enforce this. However, a judgment doesn't mean that it will go on his credit report. That judmgent must be reported to a credit agency and they charge to add something.</TD></TR></TABLE>

TRUE.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That's why I suggest going to a collection attorney</TD></TR></TABLE> not a good idea unless you want to pay for more court time, because they normally force with a suepena9sp?) to order the suspect to be present in court to hear the claim. but this could be away to get him some jail time if he refuses to answer the suepena. they will also do all the credit report stuff aswell but they charge more for their service. remember they are LAWYERS specifically in collection practise. $$$

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ust remember, he may be what we call "judgment proof". This means that he has no assets and no money. Basically, you have a judgment but nothing to collect against. </TD></TR></TABLE>

this is true also, but the judgement is good for 10 years. then can be extended another 10 years if full judgement has not been paid with interest. and im sure within 20years he will have somet kind of asset to get a hold of. it can only be extended once then has to extended through another court proceeding.

like i said this is not a flame toward penguin. just more clarification on his statements.
Old 07-16-2004, 02:51 AM

Default Re: (cxSHOE)

tnx for all the support guys,im going to take this biatch dowm,no matter what,he thinks its all fun and games until u meet your match. u should've think twice ********